It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside the Taliban - Sky News Reports

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Has anyone been watching todays Sky news and the fearmongering they are currently spinning? (21st Oct)

Taliban - Britons are our main bankrollers

The whole piece is littered with spin, like to following segment being repeated over and over
(just to make sure it sticks I guess)

Taliban Regional Commander

"We send a message to all foreign nations that we will attack them at any time. It could be in the next two weeks or it could be today, tomorrow or the day after. We will attack Britain as well. We have trustworthy people who will listen to us and are waiting for our orders"

Not only are the European powers saying an attack on Europe is imminent, so are nations like Saudi, and now the Taliban has got in on the act.

I can not help but think the chances of something nasty happening are increasing by the day as more and more join the fearmongering

edit on 21/10/10 by thoughtsfull because: Pour grama and spellin

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

This is pretty eye opening, they have people waiting, living with ordinary citizens until the Taliban request them to do something, I really hope there isn't any taliban connections in NZ.
Otherwise I'll have to stomp their head

Anyway, I don't see what they are hoping to accomplish, I'm not scared of them, They just tick me off.

Cheers
Brady
edit on 21-10-2010 by GetRadNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GetRadNZ
reply to post by thoughtsfull

This is pretty eye opening, they have people waiting, living with ordinary citizens until the Taliban request them to do something, I really hope there isn't any taliban connections in NZ.
Otherwise I'll have to stomp their head

Anyway, I don't see what they are hoping to accomplish, I'm not scared of them, They just tick me off.

Cheers
Brady
edit on 21-10-2010 by GetRadNZ because: (no reason given)

Hi Brady

Given all the other hype along the lines of the threats to Europe recently.. it seems to me if they are not carful they'll end up creating some self fullfilling stuff..

I just hope it is no more than smoke and mirrors to distract us from the rubbish economy.

Tho it is still a bold claim to make, and kinda sets up the Muslim population in Britain to take the fall should something happen, which will only create a deeper divide

I'm sure NZ will be ok tho

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Was watching that this morning but to me its no suprise. Watch closely and you'll see that theres' always the words terrorists/bombings or talk about extremists somewhere either in the news segments or the breaking news bar at the bottom. Sky News are such fear mongers and do a great job of making sure some form of threat lingers with you every single day.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Oh yeah,

This was on Lie News.

I mean Sly News.

I mean Sky Views.

Ah you know what i mean.

top topics

join