It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i know what its like to kill ,i know what its like to except death ...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

I cannot help to think that you mean "accept" death? Maybe not...but that is besides the point.

Last night, I had a dream that someone was coming at me, with the intent to harm or kill...and I took out my glock and tried to shoot, but it failed...so I kept backing up and it finally cocked, and I shot the guy seven times in the chest and head. However, I felt nothing...no remorse, anything...I probably knew it was a dream.

Anyway, I think that the gun not working is symbolic of me wondering if the situation came to be, would I be able to actually pull the trigger on a human? I hope to never have to make that decision.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337
reply to post by noonebutme

lol, ya the underwater dreams ,i get thoes alot my self ,it starts out sorta like me trying to make my self take a breath underwater and when i do its like oh wow i can breath ,then after that i can feel my self breathing in a strange pattern so i dont drowned , but i really like the underwater dreams they are super cool every time ,now have you ever had the dreams where ,you get into a fight or you try to run and move in slow motion ? i seem to get them kind of dreams allot aswell ,its like you get one chance to through a punch and you have to make it count and it ends up being in slow motion ....lol it sucks ..........anyway thanks for the reply my good man

Nephi

I have had the underwater dreams too. It's kinda cool, even when I am dreaming I am thinking ''WTF?'', ''I can breathe under water, this ain't normal''. Then I wake up and think again ''WTF?''.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
well ,thank you all for the replys ,i think the moral to this is sipmly , that killing is somthing i do not want to have to experience ,and as far as dieing man i know i have to exsept it at some point ,but everytime i see somone dieing on the internet ,i noticed i get that same bad feeling ,even when my mother died i got that feeling i wonder what this dark feeling is ,strange

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
reply to post by Nephi1337

there's nothing "special" or "divine" about killing someone or dying. All it is, is what you make it to be. I'm sure if you killed someone you would either a) kill yourself, b) your brain proves itself to be a survivalist and just adapt by rationalisation, or c) not care. Morality is perceptive, and i'm sure that you place so much a feeling of "special" to death or killing due to societal programming.

Don't sweat it man.

edit on 21-10-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: sorry, meant to reply to nephi

I don't think so! The OP didn't say killing was 'special'. It was the feeling of sacrificing himself for a greater cause and accepting his own death in honor of saving others.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join