It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID Chips in Newborns?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

First source is (again) unsourced and unsubstantiated. Second source says the claim is FALSE.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
ps: I just saw the video on youtube, what a disgusting human being.

Try actually watching the whole video, she is talking against it....

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I can't imagine that RFID chips in newborns would actually be very useful, as they would be too easy for the criminal elements to short out and make completely useless.

What might be more useful is for a DNA sample to be taken from every newborn and then registered in a central database.

If DNA were found at a crime scene, a network of satellites could be setup to track down the person that matches that DNA pattern. I don't think this scenario is that far away.

The other scenario that is possible is that someone comes up with a DNA reader for password security on your phone. People would happily give up a sample of hair to be able to open their phone with their DNA, they're already "Extremely happy" that they only need their thumbprint to open their iPhone 6

Now, when that DNA is found, authorities would ask Apple (and other cell phone providers) to match that DNA to the phone profile of the user, and use the tracker in the phone to find you.

The satellite scanning is most plausible and hardest to defeat (chips and phones easy to defeat) but the technology likely isn't that far away.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
If DNA were found at a crime scene, a network of satellites could be setup to track down the person that matches that DNA pattern.........The satellite scanning is most plausible

Please explain how a satellite, hundreds of kilometres above you, can track your DNA....

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

that is why I gave it to you, as an apology, because I read it that its fake, so a false flag from my country article. I never, ever give false info, If I notice that, I expose it

And if you noticed, I ve changed subject, I wrote about prophecies..
I could tell u some more prophecies from the first Sybille... It is actually what apostle John wrote, but she said it thousands of years before him and with a different manner.

as for the ID cards, in my country we dont accept them, so we dont even have the chipped ID card yet, like a credit card. Now this government tries to pass the bill, but even if they do, more than the 70% of the population will not accept it.
edit on 22-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join