It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID Chips in Newborns?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I recently heard something about hospitals implanting these chips in infants right after birth. I looked around the web for a bit, and just found things about the RFID chips in the hospital bracelets, which I already knew of. I admit I feel a bit paranoid because I'm having my second child in about 2 months, and I don't know if this is true. One of my worst fears as a mother is the thought of my child being implanted with something, without my knowledge or consent. I'm pretty sure it's just a theory at this point, but I wanted to see if anyone knew about this.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Not in my child they arn't. You can't be serious! Where did you hear this at?
Someone confirm this real or not!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
In my State, it is considered felonious assault to inject an RFID chip in a human being without their written consent.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

yes please do indeed, i have not heard of this either but im thinking that there is no truth to this....as of yet, unfortunatly.
second line

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I'm really hoping it's not true, and i'm also hoping someone will come along and debunk it quickly!
Either way, after my baby is born I'm not going to let my fiance` leave his side while we're there. Better safe than sorry I suppose.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer
In my State, it is considered felonious assault to inject an RFID chip in a human being without their written consent.

Well that's good to know... you're not in IL by any chance are you?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
There is no law or practice in America that allows any hospital/agency/anyone to inject RFID chips into children without consent of the parents.

There has been countless fears of this and conspiracy theories detailing an evil plot to inject us all with them in the future, but up until now, very few people and a few families have agreed to be test subjects for these devices.

Info on RFID chips

Rest assured that there is no proof of them doing this without people's consent.

But...yknow...some of us may subscribe to fears of secret use of said technology.

But I think you and your baby are safe and un-chipped!

Sorry I can't debunk it totally for you...just hope a new mom worries less is all.

Congratulations!!!

MM

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by casijones

No maam, I am in the South

www.examiner.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
There is no law or practice in America that allows any hospital/agency/anyone to inject RFID chips into children without consent of the parents.

There has been countless fears of this and conspiracy theories detailing an evil plot to inject us all with them in the future, but up until now, very few people and a few families have agreed to be test subjects for these devices.

Info on RFID chips

Rest assured that there is no proof of them doing this without people's consent.

But...yknow...some of us may subscribe to fears of secret use of said technology.

But I think you and your baby are safe and un-chipped!

Sorry I can't debunk it totally for you...just hope a new mom worries less is all.

Congratulations!!!

MM

Well a big star for you sir! Thank you very much! I was probably more worried than I should have been, but that weight has been lifted, and is much appreciated!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Well a big star for you sir! Thank you very much! I was probably more worried than I should have been, but that weight has been lifted, and is much appreciated!

No problem! I remember when I joined the Dad-Club and how stressfully worrisome the entire deal was...

Well...that part never changes lol...but RFID chips is easier to erase as a big fear.

Now a chipped tooth from running down the driveway, now THAT'S enough to drive a parent into a hyper fit of insanity!!! Holy geeze...I'm freeking out thinking about it.

Anyways- welcome to the Mom-Club and enjoy it all! Babies are awesome things... larger than life.

MM

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I personally think that they dont need to, as yet, use chips in new bornes. Whether the time will come, I dont know. As far as people having anonimity and freedom from attack on their private lives is concerned we are way past the junction when that was possible.

Our phones, bank cards and passports are like a dogs lead in the hands of TPTB. In the UK people cue up to make sure the government has the option of owning their new borns through their belief that the baby must be registered. When it is and the baby grows up they get an update to this "Contract" in the form of their National Insurance Number.

Please read this info........ www.tpuc.org...

respects

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Seems like one way they could sneak this in is with the paperwork you sign when you are admitted to the hospital. Does anyone ever read the fine print? Especially if you're in labor!

Recently parents were throwing a fit because the hospitals were taking DNA samples of newborns without them knowing it.

The government is so sneaky!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sodakota

Last year when the chip from positiveID then VeriChip was accecpted as suitable for human implantation, 1000 Mexican officals were chipped for security reasons, very soon after the ok was given.
India has talked of chipping their entire population, now they have settled for I believe a chipped Id card ( speed swipe ) .
You don't have to worry about them chipping your babies yet, wait another 10 years it will be common pratice, as for everyone else also, it will be accecpted.

The US wants to chip the military, prisoners.

It would make sence to put it in right hand as that would be most pratical place to read, but not everyone has right hand so forehead would also be accecptable location of chipping.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sodakota
Seems like one way they could sneak this in is with the paperwork you sign when you are admitted to the hospital. Does anyone ever read the fine print? Especially if you're in labor!

Recently parents were throwing a fit because the hospitals were taking DNA samples of newborns without them knowing it.

The government is so sneaky!

That's a good point... I'll have to have my fiance` read everything for me if I'm not able to.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I ressurect the topic, because they posted an article in my country about it.

It says that medics and doctors reported latelly that most of the hospitals in the US, add a chip in the babies from the day they born and since 1983.

here is a link

I wonder about the 1983 noise of special kids... I ve met numerous 1983 kids and its the most stpidiest generation. The only thing they got is the attitude from the advertisement of it...

This article gives links from doctors and university as well, so check it out.

this so self called globalists are so stpid, they should question themselves. If an advanced civilization from Sirius (because thats because of it), wants to reincarnate superior warriors against them. Is going to be in a known date to their enemies? What if they did 1-10 years earlier.

ps: the whole thing with 1983 children that will be special, its because sirius star system was aligned with earth at that date and more specifically in August...so I saw this article about adding chips since 1983 and vuala, dezavu.
edit on 19-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Do you have a credible source? The claim does not sound realistic at all.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Actualy its that souce, that gives 2 websites and a video.

works.bepress.com...
www.uow.edu.au...
link of source

here is the video from the last link

edit on 20-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Neither of those sources support any of the claims in the article.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

I made some research, because originally I saw the article in my country "only".

it turns out that this is the source theracketreport.com...

and I also found this. www.snopes.com...

If you google " babies implanted with a microchip since 1983 " you get lots of articles... i grabbed 2

ps: I just saw the video on youtube, what a disgusting human being. if its human, she speaks like she is stretched, unexpressed... soulless. The irony in her speach, she begins with our prophecy, a part of it. A chip in the size of a rice. Arround 4-6000bc (maybe even more ancient, because the first Sybbila is also known as the sister of Apollo, so it should be more ancient). The first Sybbila said, when the governments (countries) of that time, will start forcing humans to add an object in the size of a rice, under the skin and this object will be used as oficial documents, then the gods will return. Thats why they fear and rush.

Jews stolled Sybillic prophecies, manippulated them for their own cause and also made their bible.

I wonder what happens if a huge solar flair errupts, bigger than anything else, up to earth. Normally it burns all electronics, what if you have implants in you... You will be infected, burn ur inners. (especially the blood type they got).
edit on 20-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: casijones
Any place you hear such far-out, unsubstantiated claims, isn't a reliable source.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join