It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today, I'm 33 1/2 and still a virgin. It was the age of Jesus when he was crucified.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Get around females, speak to them, make them laugh, be friend them, secks them up.

otherwise;
BS.

And you whole Jesus connection is almost borderline Schizophrenic thinking.

ps: Don't mention the Jesus thing to girls.
edit on 21-10-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

Ohh my I am sorry but this seems comical. Your confidence is low. Thats all it takes to break any connection. You have not even reached the half way point for the average life expectancy for an American man. Your getting caught up in life you go chasing love like a butterfly and it will always fly away...focus your attention else where and that butterfly will come back and softly sit on your shoulder.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I actually walked out on a date once with a guy who started in on the Jesus talk with me. And he was only TALKING about Jesus (quoting the Bible), not THINKING he was Jesus. He was a really nice guy, and that is what I was looking for...hence the reason I went out with him in the first place. So the "girls don't go out with nice guys" theory doesn't cut it. My husband is nice, for the record. I think you are lonely and trying to figure out if there is a grander reason for your loneliness other than the fact that you have a hard time with girls. There is not a grander reason. You are awkward. It's ok! I am awkward, too! And so are millions of others out there who manage to find someone. Just lose the Jesus thing, at least the part where you think you are like him, and seriously even if you are very Christian and go out on a date with a girl who is very Christian, make the focus of the date HER. Not Jesus. Not you and how much you think you are like Jesus even if you think you are (and maybe you are? I'm not judging...I don't know you personally) Good luck...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by actionpotential

So, Jesus was a like a third wheel on your date? Yikes!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I only have one word of advice for the OP.

.......... Don't put the P**** on a pedestal.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by realanswers

Do you tell these women you think you are Jesus and that some entity may be steering your life? Some people can be very cautious of those who believe in the paranormal.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
forget it, saw the last reply on this was ages ago,

delete.
edit on 30/3/11 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/3/11 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure you're not the only 33.5 year old virgin... So does that make every 33.5 year old virgin Jesus?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Alright im going to solve a few peoples problems in this thread... i noticed at least two people that are virgins here so i can definatly assist you in your struggles.

First off Mr OP....
Theres nothing wrong with being a virgin obviously....but there is a reason why.

Someone posted the answer already so i'll reiterate. Being a "nice guy" doesn't work with women...99% of the time. Remember women have natural instincts just like men...they're looking for confidence above all else. Now when you show that you're a nice guy, you're showing you're friend material not mate material, you have to think more primal. Why do you think you'll see some of the funniest looking dudes with the most gorgious women? Why? Because they make them laugh, and they exude confidence.

Those are the keys to your success with women...im sorry but have you heard the saying "nice guys finish last" well most of the time its true. If you try to buy your way into a womans heart you'll still look like a nice guy, that is unless you are rich. Unfortunatly rich people have it easy because as we all know money makes the world turn and if you're rich you are automatically considered a "provider" so A+ in a lady's book.

So...

1. Be funny... make her laugh...but stay aloof...you must act like it doesn't matter if she likes you!

2. Be confident....walk slow and confident, sit up straight...take up space when you're in a group of people....that is alpha male material and lets face it guys, the ladies are looking for the alpha.

3. If you have the internet, and i know you do or you wouldn't be here....

Search on Pirate Bay for a book by David DeAngelo download it, read it...find as much work as you can find on this guy...he's not brad Pit but hes the mac daddy when it comes to women. I've given this material to many of my friends who've had trouble with women....i'll tell you from what i've seen with my boyz....this stuff works like a charm

Heres a little taste...

Good luck to you my friends...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
reply to post by phatpackage

No, I'm not gay and don't even look gay. Everybody knows that I'm straight and I know how to flirt with girls.
I'm still having a bad headache as I reply. The headache pills don't work and only add to my pain by causing pain in muscles near my ribs.

You don't even look gay? What does that even mean? Seriously, get some professional help IMO.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join