It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today, I'm 33 1/2 and still a virgin. It was the age of Jesus when he was crucified.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Next time you are mixing with people, don't mention anything about yourself - ask them how they are, what they do, talk about the weather or the news - anything except talking about yourself. And if they ask you, don't say anything about what you have said on this post.

I think may you put off people by talking intensely about yourself.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

I won't give up. There's nothing wrong with my personality. A person could go crazy just thinking like that. I'm going to live my life and pretend I haven't been losing at my battles so my confidence is at a normal level.
I won't accept my failures as me, but I will accept my accomplishments as me.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by realanswers

That is your mistake. You have to accept your failures, and either, fix them, or find another way around them. You cannot find yourself until you have determined what you're capable of. The longer you avoid your failures, the harder it will be for you to figure out who you are and get what you want.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

No, I talk to them about them. Get friends or flirting to get dates isn't hard to do at all, but things like being moved around to 9 different states, being homeless for 5 years, and dealing with depression as a teenager are things that was at least for the most part out of my control.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Maybe, just maybe you aren't ready to be with anyone and thats what your putting out there. Women can sense that kind of thing. Maybe its not them... but its you.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by bkaust
From a woman's perspective - I wouldn't sleep with a man that thought he was still a virgin because he thought he was to be a 'leader like Jesus' - that right there could be the reason you still are one.

Kinda creepy. Sorry, but I'm aiming for honesty.

This is exactly the answer the OP should be looking at

APPLAUSE

hell yeah,

nothing personal OP,
but get over yourself.
you aren't jesus.

I am jesus.
hear me roar.

roar.

be a priest or something.
(one of the "good" ones). lol

now go my child...
your destiny awaits you...
[it just doesnt include being jesus]
because remember..
i am he.

edit on 21-10-2010 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
How rare is it to be a 33 year old virgin?
I'm thinking an attractive 33 year old virgin would be super rare.
When I tried out to be a model at a show 12 years ago, the judges wrote "very attractive" in their notes when reviewing me so I haven't had ANY doubt that I was attractive since then. I'm even the same body weight I was 12 years ago.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

OK,

Now we have got down to the basics. You are obviously still hurting and damaged (and I don't blame you).

The next step is to fix yourself.

I am not sure what to advise you about that - whether you just make your mind up that enough is enough, no more crap! That is quite effective. If you are sick and tired of people crapping on you, take the upper hand. And I don't mean put others down, I mean raise yourself up and realize that you are worth what eveyone else is worth.

Personally, I would always ask Jesus to help, but if you are not into Him....well, no more ideas.

No shrinks though - most of them are nuts and would prescribe you soul-destroying drugs.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Something tells me that you think your way out of possible relations and that your trend of disconnect with women has made you inherently cynical about ever connecting. When you say they have control of your mind, that is merely your way of conceptualizing that your inability to get turned on must be inflicted by an outside source. Aristotle said it best, we are what we repeat. The truth is, the longer you went without consummating the act, the more impossible it got. As a self-loving person, you must rationalize this reality, and instead of looking at it objectively, you decided to allow yourself to create other scenarios. You are not like Jesus because this infliction, you are merely to introverted now and must start slowly of coming into your new self. A self that enjoys the surface of the moment, not lost inside of it.

AAC

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Aren't ready?
When I'm talking to them at a bar and telling them how good they look, they know "I'm ready".
What they do with that has more to do with them than with me.
If they use that to use me for money or just attention and waste my time, that would definitely mean that it's them.
Not me.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

When I tried out to be a model at a show 12 years ago, the judges wrote "very attractive" in their notes when reviewing me so I haven't had ANY doubt that I was attractive since then. I'm even the same body weight I was 12 years ago.

Wow...a celibate, aspiring model who has maintained the same weight since the age of 12, who believes he might be the "Jesus of modern times" based on the fact he's 33 1/2 and has the middle name of CHRISTopher.

This is enthralling. If you're destined to be our next "leader," we're in a world of hurt, my friend. Take some Excedrin for that head pain, and pass one to me while you're at it.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
reply to post by Jim Scott

I tried everything and I push myself to be a perfect guy to date, but for some reason I only find myself being only friends with attractive women!
I talk, chat, hang out to socialize just like any other single person. The bars, clubs, and the whole 9 yards.
I didn't mean to get too deep into my personal life like this, but my so called "luck" really seems to be controlled by something supernatural.

Beleive in faith

dont rush things up
think for a second .. that you probably are better than most humans living in poor country
dont be dramatic at this .. it doesnt worth it
dont look at what other have that you dont have

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bkaust
From a woman's perspective - I wouldn't sleep with a man that thought he was still a virgin because he thought he was to be a 'leader like Jesus' - that right there could be the reason you still are one.

Kinda creepy. Sorry, but I'm aiming for honesty.

[snip]

I'd stop looking if I were you. My husbands best friend, who is totally sexy...I would!.... 35 years young and a virgin. He simply says he hasn't wanted to share THAT part of his life with anyone. More's the pity cause he's hot!
edit on 21-10-2010 by elevatedone because: Mod Edit - removed unecessary comment

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tykonos
Dude, haven't you heard, virgin males when they hit 34 explode.

Get laid.

ON a serious note my hubby says if you don't release the valve every 24 hours at least that you get 'backed up' and it starts to hurt.... could that be the 'pain' the OP is talking about?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
It seems like the OP's feeling are "hurt" more than his physicality. He seems to think more of himself, even though the populace seems to disagree.

As long as his ego is ahead of his body, he will remain alone. That's my honest opinion.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
My headache is still there, but when I read some of the reply comments on here I laugh my head off.
I hope I get more funny as heck replies. My headache doesn't feel as bad after I laugh.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
Do you think that my future will at least involve leadership like Jesus?

Leadership? Sure, why not? Some people are born leaders. But when you say "like Jesus" - implies something a great deal more.

And that doesn't sound right to me. Jesus was a leader? Personally, from what I read, I don't think so. I'm no Christian, but he seemed more like a normal person who just had common sense ideas and a very philanthropic lifestyle. He wasn't the son of a God or had any magical powers - I think that was all added after his death, years later. He WAS a very good person with a good heart and was very spiritual.

People "chose" to follow him - he didn't command people to do that. From the feeling of your post, it seem very Hollywood-esque; something that would use the words "Destiny" and "Fate" and "The One".

But hey - if it being friendly and kind to others makes you happy and makes others happy - keep it up. Just don't think of yourself as a prophet or spiritual leader as the world has enough crackpots and nutjobs trying to tell everyone else what to do. And THAT we DON'T need.
edit on 21-10-2010 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Hi brother. Here is your choice, as the old sayings goes "who he doesn't listen to advice won't get far" and "nobody learns from others experience" let me tell you; you are not missing anything great except suffering. I'am glad that you have managed to evade the knifing of the heart. It's not women or relationships that are "wrong", it's just all of the wrong views that will arise in you after getting attached to them. Cheers and take care my friend

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join