It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today, I'm 33 1/2 and still a virgin. It was the age of Jesus when he was crucified.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I've just turned 33 1/2 today. I've heard my times that that was the age of Jesus when he died on the cross.
I've had many spiritual experiences happen to me in my life. It seems my life is very directed. I've tried hard to meet and hook up with a lady since I was 18, but it seems like a higher force controls peoples minds if someone was meant to stay as a virgin. Since I'm attractive, smart, and understanding, it should be proof that there is a higher force at work to not let me settle down or at least hold a relationship. Someone predicted over 30 years ago that I would live in a certain small city in the southeast and that happened. I've even tried various psychic help, but the directed outcome still did not lead to a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship. It's just been "only friends" for me for some reason. For the past week, I've even been going through various body pains that I haven't even had in the past 10 years. These pains have been coming at me right out of the nowhere.
Do you think that my future will at least involve leadership like Jesus?
By the way, my middle name is Christopher so I do have the "Christ" name in my name. Also, my first name is Joseph. Joseph of the Bible probably was a virgin for at least a while and probably had similar leadership qualities as Mary did.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by realanswers

um I hate to burst your bubble but as far as i know jesus had a few brothers and sisters.. he also was friends w/ a bunch of prostitutes and I'm pretty sure HE wasn't a virgin when he died.. but hey, good luck to you - waiting for the right person isn't a bad thing.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Are you dating?

How do you meet girls?

Are you a good listener, or do you talk about yourself?

Do you pay for the girl's dinner, open her door, etc.?

Manners, courtesy, empathy, good listening --- those will get the girl, if you are gainfully employed.

Trust me, there are plenty of girls out there that would love to be your dependent.

PS: You can't be Jesus. I'm Jesus.
edit on 10/21/2010 by Jim Scott because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BigTimeCheater

No, I've tried that and everything under the Sun!
Peoples minds around a certain person are controlled or something if the spiritual force is strong enough surrounding that certain person.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Since your bringing your religion into the picture, I was once told by a priest that some people are meant to be single their whole lives.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hahaha, youre crazy!
I have felt almost the same for a long time, but the opposite direction....

I'm jesus and the devil and I'll rule with wrath this earth.

Oh and I'm not a virgin at least... just in a stable celibacy with myself.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Happy Birthday

OK I'll bite. Straight out Do you think you are the unproven Christ? (Note : I said unproven not that he did not exist!) You seem to be hinting at it. Will you just come out and say it either way?

See the doctor about those pains. Easy one.

I know it's cliche "But maybe the right one has not come along".

If virginity is that important to you, there are ways to fix that problem easily as another poster suggested. If this needs addressing just do it and keep looking for Miss right

Maybe you are gay but your religious views prevent you from looking at it?

I don't know, just suggesting something to help. You see genuinely troubled

I don't know
edit on 21-10-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

I tried everything and I push myself to be a perfect guy to date, but for some reason I only find myself being only friends with attractive women!
I talk, chat, hang out to socialize just like any other single person. The bars, clubs, and the whole 9 yards.
I didn't mean to get too deep into my personal life like this, but my so called "luck" really seems to be controlled by something supernatural.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

+21 more 
link   
From a woman's perspective - I wouldn't sleep with a man that thought he was still a virgin because he thought he was to be a 'leader like Jesus' - that right there could be the reason you still are one.

Kinda creepy. Sorry, but I'm aiming for honesty.

link   

Maybe we were supposed to cross eachothers paths or somethin, buuut, i was just having a discussion with the better half about how her family wanted us to be Joseph and Mary. I was also looking up stuff about and only about the word Zion as well. I thought of what my gf was told to be Achaiah. Me as well as my gf have never heard that name before in our lives. Well it turns out Achaiah is one the Seriphim type, and guards the throne of God. Now before i continue, mind you i was shocked at first and still am trying to figure things out. But the Name of this Angel stood to me to be extremly profound and felt that i wasnt deserving of this name in any way. Because this angels name came out of some one who is a very innocent being, my fiance'. She has a very firm sense of reality and when i say reality i mean good and evil.

for now what i suggest is to not read into it until you just have a mass amount of information thats what i have done. but then again thats just my opinion. Although my personal view on Christ is anything but, like i say do your OWN research and come up with what you feel is the best gut feeling possible.

Its a very profound feeling. im sure thinking that you have considerable amount of feeling of coincidences that are taking place. mayne your the reincarnation, maybe not. Just do a little more self research and im sure you will figure things out bro.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BioChemMatt

Good point. Maybe he was meant to be priest!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Nothing wrong with that....some people just have lower libido than others. I'd rather be asexual personally.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

maybe what he is feeling is an honest feeling. just as long as he dosnt come to me and tell me that im doing a bad job in life is all i care about

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

No, I'm not gay and don't even look gay. Everybody knows that I'm straight and I know how to flirt with girls.
I'm still having a bad headache as I reply. The headache pills don't work and only add to my pain by causing pain in muscles near my ribs.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bkaust
From a woman's perspective - I wouldn't sleep with a man that thought he was still a virgin because he thought he was to be a 'leader like Jesus' - that right there could be the reason you still are one.

Kinda creepy. Sorry, but I'm aiming for honesty.

This is exactly the answer the OP should be looking at

APPLAUSE

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join