It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Was Lt. Col. Lakin issued lawful orders?'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
www.wnd.com...

Well, well, Now Col. Lakin has a new a new trial date and new representation since the court would not allow him access to Obama’s documents. His new representation stated that he agree’s with the ruling and hinted that he will use that ruling to his favor.

Get em guys, get all of them!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

This is the 72nd birther attempt to take this non-issue to court. What is Lakin going to do differently this time may I ask? Have we not learned? Maybe some people don't want to learn. Nevertheless it's Lakins own time and dignity (what's left of it) that he is wasting. The skys the limit I guess.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Well you have to give him credit. He is not backing down and from this editorial it looks like he has some more friends. His new lawyer is an expert in military law!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

After reading the DVD advertisement posted in the OP it seems pretty clear this man never stood a chance on that birther issue.

Puckett confirmed that the judge in the case, Denise Lind, "rendered the proper legal ruling" regarding access to Obama's birth and eligibility evidence.

"She was right on the facts and right on the law," he told WND.

So his new lawyer agrees he had no right to ask the court to give him access to those records so your opening statement about him not being allowed seems a tad shaded. Apparently they understand what a loser that track was.

"All those issues concerning the president's eligibility to hold office are completely irrelevant as to whether Lt. Col. Lakin was issued lawful orders and whether he obeyed them," he said.

So he got a new lawyer that told him to get off the Obama eligibility schtick. I hope we can all agree what that means.

edit on 10/21/10 by Curiousisall because: rethought what I wrote.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
No I think you did not understand what he was saying. What he was basically saying was, Ok this is how your going to play? Fine, your ruling is correct, now since your ruling was correct this is what makes him not eligible. He is going to use that ruling to his advantage.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
No I think you did not understand what he was saying. What he was basically saying was, Ok this is how your going to play? Fine, your ruling is correct, now since your ruling was correct this is what makes him not eligible. He is going to use that ruling to his advantage.

Can you help me see that in your DVD advertisment? If I misunderstood, please help me understand.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

I don’t understand what mean by DVD ad. It is not a DVD ad it is a editorial.

The second paragraph down says :

"According to attorney Neal Puckett, who has represented Lakin only since a military judge ordered Lakin could not have access to any information about President Obama's eligibility, the trial is scheduled to begin Dec. 14 and run for three days.

He confirmed to WND that there will be new directions for the defense, but could not elaborate.

"All I can really say is the case is going to be handled differently from here on out," he said.

Is this what you were asking me to show you ?

If you look below the “story continues” it goes further into detail.
edit on 10/21/10 by xyankee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join