It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your ideas for weapons?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Tesla Howitzer/Electromagnetic Pulse blaster/shield.

www.cheniere.org...
uncletaz.com...
www.clickitnews.com...

basically, it unleashes a huge electromagnetic wave that disrupts all electrical machinery (emp). the energy can also be focused, like a laser, to destroy incoming enemy. The howitzer can also be released as a large impenetrable shield.

You can power it with a MAG (motionless electromagnetic generator, where the coefficient output, some say, can be as high as 5, even a 30 units of energy for every 1 unit of energy input.
jnaudin.free.fr...
www.freerepublic.com...
www.rexresearch.com...

Supposedly, he's got patents on these ideas, but these patents shouldn't be used to make money. These have been around for a long while, since at least the ancient Atlantis and Raman empires.

[edit on 25-1-2005 by a3s73rg30ne]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I have a cool idea its called the SFFB (special operations future battle) suit. It would come in many variants one variant would be the commander variant, it would be equiped with a special carbon nanotube armor that blendid in with the BDU . In addition to this it would carry radar, FLIR sensors, and advanced hearing aids all in the helmet , just like all of them. But in addition to this he would have a whole database of maps and diagrams of buildings and maps of certain streets. The sniper version of the suit would be made of a special material that kept the heat from escaping the suit. Also the helmet would be equiped with a special image intensifier and a special laser that only he could see that helped line up his shot. The scout version would have a special database of enemy vehicles so that if he saw some that his unit would have to deal with he could tell them the most appropriate action to take when trying to destroying it or them. Then their is the medic version this version would come with an special image intensifier that worked like a microscope, also it would come with a data base of medical info that would help him treat serious injuries. The demolition version would pretty much be the same as the medical version. In addition to this every helmet would come with a mini poisonous dart gun that could pop out from the inside quickly and launch the dart with the push of a button located on the helmet. In addition to this every suit would come with NBC protection and sensors.

I want to thank my friend Ben because he helped me come up with some of the ideas.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
If it has not been said on the first 7 pages, I think a gun that shoots focused microwaves would be awesome. You could instanly kill cells in people and explode people.

Also and electron gun would be cool, shooting tons of electrons through someones nerves until the die a twitching death.

But don't take my word for it, make it yourself.

P.S. what makes you ask?

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenkoolaid
I have another idea for a weapon, but I have no idea how it would work.

I got to thinking about what an alien race would do to us if they ever got really pissed off and wanted to kill us all.

If I had as much technology as they are likely to have I would simply cause the sun to go supernova. I obviously don't know how to do that, but imagine if you had that weapon in your bag of tricks when you were fighting alien races.

Already been suggested. Check out the game "Freespace 2". It's a space fighter shoot-em-up, and in the end, you're trying to prevent an alien race from making the sun of a heavilly populated human solar system go supernova. Great effects on this one, even though the game is several years old.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by slink
I think the best weapon is disease. Genetically engineer a bird flu or the Spanish Influenza and let it loose on an enemy country. Hell, no one would even have to know that you did it. Kill of millions of people, especially since the world is so urbanized now. Vaccinate yourself and allies, close off borders to stop the spread.

This is rather similar to an attempted medieval military tactic - catapaulting plague-ridden meat into enemy encampments. However, the results, while devastating to the enemies, really served to do nothing more than spread the disease to the attacking troops as well, and made the death toll from the plague far higher than it might otherwise have been. Disease based weapons will only start epidemics, and only serve to kill millions (or more) innocents who had nothing to do with whatever war they were used in.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
An fin-assisted irradiated superdense uranium projectile with a hybrid rocket motor (Slush oxygen and compressed pentaborane residue for fuel.) mated to a cartridge of pentaborane-oxide residue. Carbon dioxide is pressurized to 18,000 psi in a compressor aft of the projectile with the cartridge for a valve. The barrel fore of the projectile is in vacuum, sealed with a rubber plug joined to the weapon by directed-yield explosive charges. The projectile is suspended and rotated within the barrel by electromagnetism at 50,000+ rpm for velocity and stability. Upon launch, a kilowatt-class static electricity field is generated within the weapon, essentially a single-phase asynchronus electrogravatic linear induction motor. In sequence:
Projectile levitated and spooled to 50,000+ rpm.
Cartridge detonates, igniting motor, explosively depressurizing carbon dioxide compressor.
Electrogravatic motor accelerates projectile.
Several picoseconds before projectile clears muzzle, directed-yield explosive charges vaporize plug.
Gyroscopes and counterweights could dampen recoil.
Mach 30 muzzle velocity?

[edit on 26-3-2005 by juniorthemindquail]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
what about thermal guided 40mm minigun launched napalm grenades with tungsten shrapnel. Or a nuclear ICBM that releases VX filled submunitions on the way to a target.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Sorry, I still think my bio-engineered plastic-eating microbes are the best idea so far. Why kill them when you can send them you can just make vital components of their equipment melt away and cripple their ability to move or operate? Of course then you've got to feed all those dang prisoners. That's one of the oldest problems in the book. I call it "Chinese Deterrence".

Here's another one for you though actually a combination of two ideas. A "cruiser" torpedo with a large fuel capacity, designed to be dropped into an search a large area for a target. To go with it, an ICBM designed to deliver many of these little devils. No putting your navy in harms way- no risk of being defeated at sea and giving the enemy an open lane to their destination- just keep pelting the contested water way with these babies so that the enemy can't move troops transports through that area. Let's see China invade Taiwan then, when America had the capability to lay waste to an entire fleet anywhere in the world in under one hour.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I don't know whether you would class this as a weapon but: genatically modified rhinocerous beetles so they are the size of an elephant. If you're wondering, rhinocerous beetles are the strongest animal on earth (they can move 850 times their own weight.) An elephant weights about 8 tons so 8 times 850 is ...get out the calculator...6800 tons. They could destroy a city. Imagine an army of them.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   
How about a "Halo 2" Battle Rifle. Good Size Rd: 9.5mm, good rate of fire, but have semi, 3-burst, plus a 20mm like with the M29, but below the barrel, 3 rd 20mm mags, silencer, 1x - 6x Rangefind Scope, and a good size mag.

media.xbox.ign.com...

i'm sry for this tape, but it's the only example. No, you can't skip through it, I've looked alot, but you can't on many websites, but, you might also get an advertisment at first, but here's a firepower example that I rather would have for it. You just have to watch the first 4 mins or so of the actual video before you can quit. In those 4 mins, you'll get the info.

[edit on 15-5-2005 by SEAL Trident]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join