It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your ideas for weapons?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
A super nova bomb sounds cool but what about a singularity bomb a bomb that would create a small black hole and suck everthing into it. I guess it would be more of a implosion. Or a zero-point energy bomb would be pretty scary bombs that could wipe out whole planets and i mean superman krypton type wipe out of planets

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
How about a G36 bullpup? I made it in Photoshop a few weeks ago when i was bored:

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Getting back to the chain shot - was actually used (with bar shot) quite often in naval battles - they just loaded them into one cannon, though (one ball on top of other). The principle of these types of shot was that they could be fired at the masts and rigging of ships and their whirling action would inflict severe damage.
Cheers
P
www.aeragon.com...

[edit on 27-6-2004 by Pauldoe]

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
How about a a geneticly engineered monster of sorts? Such as George Bush

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hyperen

Originally posted by WestPoint23
hyperen do you think the US would follow a treaty about putting nukes and lasers up in space

I would like to think a Democrat goverment wouldn't and only crazy Bush Administration would defy important international treaties.

Interestingly enough - the establish international law regarding space and weaponry only disallows "offensive" weapons. The definition of "offensive" is left up to the reader. One could assume it means only systems which destroy enemy attacks (such as SDI/Space based lasers), or systems that are purely retalitory (such as some sort of "doomsday device" to quote Dr. Strangelove.

XL5

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Use about 1000 1ft X 1ft mirrors held by 500 guys and all aimed at a target. 1000ft of sunlight focused into 1ft is over 3KW of directed laser like light that can blind anything.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
Use about 1000 1ft X 1ft mirrors held by 500 guys and all aimed at a target. 1000ft of sunlight focused into 1ft is over 3KW of directed laser like light that can blind anything.

That's a pretty cool idea! There should be a Bond flick where North Korea tries to do that. They could do it with a giant mirror in space that doesn't just blind, but burns stuff up totally. That would be a great movie... I hope they don't let Madonna screw up the theme song.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
that would not work form space because it is sunlight the ozone layer and clouds also the Earth's atmosphere would make the beam much weaker it would not burn anything.

West Point
Out

[edit on 28-6-2004 by WestPoint23]

XL5

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Yeah, or take a big felxable square board with 1cm X 1cm mirrors on it and put some solid supports on the corners and make it form a pyramid and in the center put a string that focuses the board for any distance.

I have a 85cm X 64cm freznal lens that came from a projection TV, in makes a dot about 5cm X 5cm that can melt through an empty pop can in 2 seconds!

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
I have a 85cm X 64cm freznal lens that came from a projection TV, in makes a dot about 5cm X 5cm that can melt through an empty pop can in 2 seconds!

5cm X 5cm ? I don't know if I would call that a dot, that is fairly large hole through a pop can in my opinion. Are you sure this isn't a typo?

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
i think it would be really cool if the chinese developed some form of battle panda.

-koji K.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by koji_K
i think it would be really cool if the chinese developed some form of battle panda.

-koji K.

You mean like the one on Tekken

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
i forgot about the panda from tekken... but yeah! that would be awesome!

-koji K.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

XL5

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Nope, its not a typo! It is a dot compaired to the lens size though. Its as bright as a stick welder arc but with less UV.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Westpoint I am concerned that you might have actually taken my last post seriously. You HAVE seen Die Another Day, right?

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Not to get off subject but that movie had crappy effects. Go to www.mrcranky.com and read its review. For a weapon how about using tiny bullets fired out of a rail gun. Think how much ammo you could carry.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
How about laughing gas (nitrous Oxide)Make the
enemy laugh so hard they faint

Like you could stick canisters around the place and
switch them on.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
One idea I have is called the electromagnetic mine launcher it works like this you put some mines on this electro conductive rail. Then you shoot electic power up the rail which in turn launches the mine miles, but mines are going to be made obsolete by this new metal storm technolgy.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by blue cell
One idea I have is called the electromagnetic mine launcher it works like this you put some mines on this electro conductive rail. Then you shoot electic power up the rail which in turn launches the mine miles, but mines are going to be made obsolete by this new metal storm technolgy.

yeah its called a rail gun , you have a nice choice of guns, but sadly is very ....unpractical on earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join