It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran, Venezuela leaders seek 'new world order'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Iran, Venezuela leaders seek 'new world order'

ca.news.yahoo.com

TEHRAN, Iran - The leaders of Iran and Venezuela hailed what they called their strong strategic relationship on Wednesday, saying they are united in efforts to establish a "new world order" that will eliminate Western dominance over global affairs.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and visiting Venezuelan counterpart, Hugo Chavez, watched as officials from both countries signed 11 agreements promoting co-operation in areas including oil, natural gas, textiles, trade and public housing.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
WOAH! New World Order?! Are you kidding me, that's the first time I saw the words "new world order" on the news, this is big news. A new world order, is it just to stop at the global affairs, or is it something much much more strong? What is going to be the Agenda behind this. Is this it? Are we going to be slowly converted to a new world order that goes from global affairs to global dominance? Whatever this is, I hope it can only have positive implications, but whats the chances right?

ca.news.yahoo.com

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniyal

The NWO which Ahmadinajad wants to impose is called Hojatieh. Do a search on it and you'll find it's just as insane as the Jewish Extremist NWO which is currently being imposed on us in the West.

At the end of the day, I am still convinced these seeming 'opposing' leaders are are all part of the Illuminati team playing their smoke and daggers games.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The thing is, the NWO everyone here talks about is:

Not New, Not for the World, and sure as snip Not what we Ordered - its more of the same (corporate domination/neoliberalist)

The kind Iran and Venezuela is after is:

New, for the World and has alot more of what we Ordered. (fair and equal footing for nation-states)

NWO has been in the headlines a million times before this also.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

"Iran and Venezuela are united to establish a new world order based on humanity and justice," Ahmadinejad said, repeating his predictions that those who today seek "world domination are on the verge of collapse."

Humanity and Justice? If he's serious about that then more power to him, but considering the source I'm a little taken aback by that comment.
This world keeps getting weirder and weirder everyday.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daniyal

WOAH! New World Order?! Are you kidding me, that's the first time I saw the words "new world order" on the news, this is big news. A new world order, is it just to stop at the global affairs, or is it something much much more strong? What is going to be the Agenda behind this. Is this it? Are we going to be slowly converted to a new world order that goes from global affairs to global dominance? Whatever this is, I hope it can only have positive implications, but whats the chances right?

ca.news.yahoo.com

No it's not... See you think that NWO is a conspiracy theory... But it's a term used by leaders throughout history to connote a change, not only domestically, but of the entire game of international affairs...

I have cruise book from my time in the navy when Clinton came to our ship, and he said that our crew was helping to bring about a peaceful new world order... At the time referring to the hostilities in Bosnia-Herzegovina...

Iran and venuzeula are now using it to mean an order in which the USA is not the tyrant they believe it to be...

New World Order is a term ta has been used often, but often meaning completely different things....

If you really want a conspiracy theory about the types of things you seem to believe are connoted by the term New World Order, then go read Francis Bacons "New Atlantis" ...

edit on 21-10-2010 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniyal

A one world government is coming whether you like it or not. I actually support the idea, however, what will happen is that we will end up with some nut case who further destroys what is left of the human race!

People will ask WHY is this happening to us? the answer is because you let it happen so you could have another cheese burger, or upgrade to a 42" LCD flat screen.

The people are responsible for allowing people to manipulate them because they gave them access to THINGS!

"Do not complain, if you are not prepared to govern yourselves while free! because when that freedom is stolen from you, your chance to self govern will be GONE!" - Me 2010

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
War of the new world orders.
kinda catchy.
kinda scary.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme
reply to post by Daniyal

People will ask WHY is this happening to us? the answer is because you let it happen so you could have another cheese burger, or upgrade to a 42" LCD flat screen.

The people are responsible for allowing people to manipulate them because they gave them access to THINGS!

I have to agree with that. People are such pilled out, mindless zombies nowadays. Yeah, go have your latte, and watch stupid celebrities dance around like monkeys. It's not a coincidence that television has gotten worse. They're showing girls getting punched in the face by guys on reality tv, because it's a fantastic distraction! Who's talking about our rights slowly slipping away when you have that crap to gossip about!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Obviously you people are not familiar with Mr.Ahmadinejad.

Ahmadinejad was just making fun of US once again,exactly like the UN meeting last month - where he stood and started talking about how US orchestrated 9/11..

He just keep rubbing it into their face as they tried sanctioning all they could but failed miserably.

US won't attack Iran until Turkey accepts missile shield,which will point specifically to Iran. They know very well that if they attack Iran now they can't guarantee their beloved Israel from destruction.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Here is an unique perspective on Mr. Ahmadineajad, offering one possibility, why he is seeking this NWO so to speak, and where he is coming from, can't speak for Mr. Chavez, who knows where he is coming from...

flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Their full of it as usual. The US couldn't even pull this off (That we know of), let alone those nutty leaders.

top topics

join