It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HHS Giving States Millions of Taxpayer Dollars to ‘Help Consumers File Complaints’ Against Their

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

(CNSNews.com) – President Obama’s Health and Human Services Department on Tuesday announced nearly $30 million in grants to “help consumers see the benefits” of the Democrats’ new health care law. Those “benefits” include helping consumers file appeals and grievances against their existing health insurance plans.

Read the rest HERE

Ok, let me get this straight, we now have 30 million to spread around for folks to claim against what was suppose to be a good idea that put into motion to begin with for our supposed benefit? Is there something wrong with this picture Im just not getting? Is this like a ops we may have made a mistake, here let us help you sue us?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

ok this is BS!!!!!!!!!!

puetro rico is getting money and they are not even a state? thats ridiculous

"mulitlingual materials" means illegals

“The Affordable Care Act’s Patient’s Bill of Rights gives people important benefits and ends the worst insurance company abuses,”

abuses means that people have to pay for insurance period

this is a joke the stupidity of this and this is only the beginning..........millions of dollars for paperwork..........thats right paperwork.......

i have nothing but contempt for obama and obamacare aka the care act........................and the care act......raising the rates of millions americans is clearly showing that the government doesnt care about you making it and going bankrupt..............moreover if the government cared about you the citizen they sure as hell wouldnt fine you for not having insurance...............

meh.................
cant stand obama and the left
edit on 20-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Thank you for putting that into plain english. I am kind of leaning that way myself... Can we say Absurd?
I really hate cliches but, Really???

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I cant understand why this thread is laying low. All you folks that have been so against the new health care plan, dont think this is a little crazy? Even people that were for it must find this a little backwards.
edit on 20-10-2010 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

top topics

join