It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New hieroglyph on pyramid 2 grays a ufo and Stonehenge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
It's not authentic. For a start the aliens aren't even done in the ancient egyptian style. This would be either with shoulders forward and the head to the side, or with the whole body shown as a profile. And this style was important because it denoted the status of whoever or whatever was being displayed, so they wouldn't have just ignored the style for the aliens.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowneedtoknow
Im not a expert thats why i was asking if it real or not

Could you point out the bit in your initial post asking if it was fake?

If that's real, I'm an egyptologist. This seems to prove the need for a little research or citation. Now I'll humbly apologise if this is a genuine historical object, but I think it would improve ATS if images were *not* simply plucked off websites and posted, without any attempt to determine their provenance/reality.

If they ARE of indeterminate origin, then that should be clearly noted in the OP. It wasn't in the title, it wasn't in the text, and in fact the OP included this comment:

they can lie about the present and futur but what happen in the ancient times it harder

Rather ironic if you think about it...

PS - I see it is a hoax! well done seed76, for finding this:
paranormal.about.com...

I knew it. I was quite sure I'm *not* an egyptologist..
edit on 20-10-2010 by CHRLZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I would say it is fake -
The Egyptians hand carved hieroglyphs this means no two symbols would be exactly the same.
When you save the image then zoom in you can see they are the same image duplicated probably in Photoshop

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I mean even if we ignore the fact that they aren't hewn into the stone in the egyptian style, even very basic things like the arms and legs do not look consistent with other egyptian figures.

edit on 20-10-2010 by monkey_descendant because: spelling mistake

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Please check the posts on page 1, as there's a link indicating that it's an entry into a paranormal hoax photo contest.

This one is my favorite from the same year's contest....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d513af1923ab.jpg[/atsimg]

My, they sure grow them big in Texas!

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHRLZ

Im not a expert thats why i was asking if it real or not

Could you point out the bit in your initial post asking if it was fake?

I was wondering the very same thing knowneedtoknow.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hi Again,

upon searching for source about the first pic, I have found those Photos

1 :

and the analysis of the pic

2:

Those images have found at this site : Alien Pics

What are you making of these guys?? Fake or Real?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Well seed76 nailed it obviously. But even before I saw his post, I could tell it was fake. How? Look at the angles of the shadows. Only the alien figures and the UFO have shadows on the lower left side. Everything else has shadows going to the upper left. Not a very good fakery, imho.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
this not only a fake but a old fake,thats been around for years...and to make a thread on the back of a old fake picture,and whether it's fake or not ,weres all the data and the reseach you done for this picture ?,other wise there is no debate.

when making a thread in these forums,you need to bring some meat to the table,for us to chew on,not expect everyone to do your reseach for you....

thanks..
the snapperski.
edit on 20-10-2010 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I assume it's real. I thinks faraos had something ro do with aliens. And saw the aliens as a higer power. Aliens delieverd them premitive technology? Seems for me really weird how they build those piramids. And why we see pyramids on the moon or like flying objects. For example Moscow Pyramids.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
You realize those hieroglyphs are lines of text, not pictures. Why would the sculptor drop an irrelevant picture into a line of text that was intended to be read phonetically? It would be like carving "Here lies
- emains of John Smith" on a tombstone. Very bad fake.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It's a fake do you know why? Notice the "chopper" icon below.. of course the famous chopper or submarine ones will be on the same as 2 greys and a saucer. Plus the light bulb beside it.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
If its real, it appears to be made of some interior used type stone.
If its fake it could be blue beamz related.
my 4 cents
edit on 10/20/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Ok lets start. on this picture 2nd line you have 2 grays a ufo whit energy waves in the middle and on each side
of the grays you have 2 Stonehenge whit some energy waves. 4th line you have an egyptian just for perspective

So what do you people think of that

they can lie about the present and futur but what happen in the ancient times it harder

PS: i did search ATS and did not found it so if it a duplication sorry

LOL I love the exuberation of this post. Like you just assume that everyone will take this pic seriously and discuss. I mean its "obvious" that this is hieroglyph is real. Which temple is this from again?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
ok here is proof I think will dispel this picture
Image here
ok look at area 1-this is out of place pixels,probably from copy pasta off area 2
now for number 2,this is smudge tool work here,bluring the out of place pixels by choosing smudge tool and dragging downwards.

something else I noticed,pay attention to all the other half circles,none of them have sharp inner bevels.You would think if the artist carving this would use the exact technique as the half circles in the picture all vary in size with no bevels.
the alien chests are also bevels but in a raised bevel,easily done by clicking the area with the fx preset and beveling it outward.

sorry guys but this is a fake.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Not that I think the posters image is real or anything but I wouldnt simply say Egyptians didnt work with similar material is proof of a hoax

Ecellent picture Slayer69.
Yes if the stone had been more
consistantly basaltic would have been better.

Not only that, why on earth would Egyptians put picture images into the middle of plain writing hieroglyphics? It would be like me pu☻♫♥►◙ing images in the middle of my sentence here.

(As has been pointed out above.)
edit on 20-10-2010 by Blue Shift because: I'm a dope!

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
It's not even a good fake. The aliens are identical, the shadows don't match the other hieroglyphs, plus the other stuff the other people pointed out. Bad fake.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
this picture was exposed a good few years back...its part of a picture hoax competion....the OP,has done no research before making a thread on the subject.

i belive this thread is dead.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

It looks like to me the two "greys" and "ufo" are fake or photo shoped. where did you get this picture? they dont match there suroundings

That was my first impression also.

Now, I do believe that the Egyptians and other ancient cultures were indeed in contact with " gods" or visitors from the stars, but I just think this photo has been faked.

it is *almost* perfect..
but still not quite perfect enough to fool me. lol

whoever made it though, did a good job.

I do feel that the "airplanes" and "helicopters" and air ships in other Egyptian hieroglyphs are real.
But this I cannot feel as a real photo.

cool though,

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Thread closed. This is a well-known hoax photo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join