It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serge Monast, the NWO and Project Bluebeam.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I like hearing about it from a non-believer's perspective also. It's obviously something they want to use on all of us,so no one will be left out!

Yeah,those videos are awesome,aren't they! I haven't seen all of them yet.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I just popped into the link to the live Al jazeera news on wikileaks and the first thing I see is an advert for the new BT " Infinity" broadband connection. Based on fibre - optics and Co-Axial cable connections and it could have been written by Serge Monast himself !.

Add this to the new "Digital" era being pushed at us in TV and for DAB radio, and every day that goes by brings more reliability to the original Monast document.

Respects

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Ah...the ultimate dilema, is it real or not?. Man made or alien visitation?

That in itself raises the question...what if it is real aliens, what if TPTB have always known they were coming, as per 2012. And what if Project Bluebeam is actually to cover up a scenario that is going to be "Real".

Put it out there that its all a light show so you can fight against the mind controll and basically ignore it. Meanwhile the Alien visitors are thinking...jeeeez they are ignoring us !

So many questions, so many pieces to the jigsaw. That is providing there is a jig-saw in the first place

respects
edit on 22-10-2010 by captiva because: (no reason given)

Thank you so much for summing up my thoughts in a way that I was struggling to express. You are right on the money. I have thought about the angles so much.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
I don't know, I can just see these sorts of things being tests. I find the sounds particularly disturbing. The threads I linked are worth reading(if you haven't already). Seems this phenomena of strange sounds in the sky is quite widespread.

It's kind of like the Taos Hum we keep hearing about.

The Taos Hum is perhaps the most famous of the “Hum Phenomenon” that is experienced in various locations around the world. In brief, a “hum” appears to be a low frequency sound with a rhythmic pulse to it. Many of the people that have claimed to hear or suffer from this humming have apparently claimed that it sounds like a “far away diesel engine”.

One of the initial findings of the team was that the Taos Hum was not only an annoyance, its hearers also claimed it produced very unwanted side effects such as dizziness, insomnia or sleep disturbance, disorientation, pressure on the ears, headaches, loss of sex-drive and nosebleeds. Most importantly, its very existence seemed to disturb their psychological equilibrium. Many felt “singled out” by a phenomenon that was clearly “unnatural”.

It is not isolated to Taos, New Mexico. It appears that “the hum” can be heard by certain people in almost every location around the world. However, not all “Hum Hearers” can detect it in the different locations. It is more common in North America, the United Kingdom and Europe.

Some investigators suspect the Hum may be caused by the Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) submarine communications system. The frequency of the Hum seems to be between 33 and 80 Hertz, while the USA's ELF system is believed to operate at frequencies around 76 Hertz.

The US Navy first conducted experiments on ELF wave propagation and environmental effects in 1969, using two antennas each 14 miles long located at Clam Lake, Wisconsin. Experiments with this facility continued until 1976, when when actual ELF communications with submarines were demonstrated. Shortly thereafter, the Navy made plans for an operational ELF communications system using buried antennas so as to be hardened against nuclear attack. This system, code-named Sanguine, was cancelled after studies determined that the system would be vulnerable to nuclear attack.

Despite the cancellation of Sanguine, the Navy began development of an above-ground ELF system using antennas 28 miles long, also located at Clam Lake. This system, code-named Seafarer, was opposed by environmental groups and residents of the area concerned about possible adverse health effects of ELF radiation.

Taos Hum

Excellent Video - Unsolved Mysteries 10 mins long - Mysterious Hum at 6:33 you can see the effects of this hum in the patients face - her facial expressions tell a story

And of course there is this - Ringing sounds heard before Canadian Earthquake -Signs in the sky

China 30 mins before the earthquake

A video fragment about Holographic Imagery Technology, UFOs and Psychological Warfare

Examines the controversial military program based on Tesla technology - its' possible effects on weather and use in mind control. 51 mins long

I believe there is a common link between Bluebeam, HAARP, Chemtrails, earthquakes , UFO's, and the light shows and sounds that millions have been subjected to over the years.
edit on 23-10-2010 by JJBB22 because: Replacing Broken Links

edit on 23-10-2010 by JJBB22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

Great post!, informative and dot joining. Im doing a bit of digging into this new BT broadband advert just now. Ive got a mate who works in the BTBroadband section of BT and he is coming over for a pint tonight. Hope fully shed some light on it.

respects

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Taos Hum & Dulce Base

I just had a light go on over my head , I was sitting here thinking of the mysterious Taos Hum and it being first reported in Taos New Mexico, and Dulce Base flashed into my mind, and where is the much talked about Dulce Base? In New Mexico!

Guess how far Dulce NM is? Only 2 hours and 33 mins away

Let's have a look on Google Maps to see

Coincidence? nope I don't think so....

Great post!, informative and dot joining. Im doing a bit of digging into this new BT broadband advert just now. Ive got a mate who works in the BTBroadband section of BT and he is coming over for a pint tonight. Hope fully shed some light on it.

Thanks, I just stumbled across the Taos hum and remembered the other videos on the EQs , sounds and lights.

I love when my mind wakes up and works properly lol

I would love to find out more on that new BT advert!! hopefully your friend can shed some light! I look forward to your next post!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
In one of the videos above it is stated that:

"Mexico because of it's pollution is an ideal place to test laser weaponry and Holographic imaging"

There are literally hundreds of videos from Mexico of UFO's on Youtube, Mexico is one of the main UFO hotspots.

Russia

Mexico City

This one appeared 15 days before Hurricane Katrina

Ionization of the air:

An abundance of negative condensation nuclei (“air ions”) in ingested air
enhances alertness and exhilaration, while an excess of positive ions enhances drowsiness and depression.
Calculation of the ionic balance of a target audience’s atmospheric environment will be correspondingly
useful. Again this is a naturally-occurring condition - caused by such varying agents as solar ultraviolet
light, lightning, and rapidly-moving water - rather than one which most be artificially created.

Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) waves:

ELF waves up to 100 Hz are once more naturally occurring, but they can also be produced artificially (such as for the Navy’s Project Sanguine for submarine
communication). ELF-waves are not normally noticed by the unaided senses, yet their resonant effect upon
the human body has been connected to both physiological disorders and emotional distortion. Infrasound
vibration (up to 20 Hz) can subliminally influence brain activity to align itself to delta, theta, alpha, or beta
wave patterns, inclining an audience toward everything from alertness to passivity. Infrasound could be
used tactically, as ELF-waves endure for great distances; and it could be used in conjunction with media
broadcasts as well

From PsyOp To Mindwar- PDF

In this video here, the narrator says that Medford Oregan had mass suicides in the early 70s, investigators found that Ultra Low Frequencies were sent into town from a government base"

1970s: Medford’s Suicide Spike and ULF’s

Bridgend Suicides UK

Suicides Linked To Phone Masts

THE spate of deaths among young people in Britain’s suicide capital could be linked to radio waves from dozens of mobile phone transmitter masts near the victims’ homes.

Dr Roger Coghill, who sits on a Government advisory committee on mobile radiation, has discovered that all 22 youngsters who have killed themselves in Bridgend, South Wales, over the past 18 months lived far closer than average to a mast.

Research shows young people’s brains are more susceptible to radio wave energy. Only two weeks ago a report identified mobiles as having an effect on sleep patterns.

Dr Coghill added: “What seems to be happening is that the electrical energy is having an effect on the chemistry of the brain, depleting serotonin levels. We know that in depression serotonin levels are low and that a standard treatment for depression is to give drugs to boost serotonin levels. As they begin to work, the patient’s depression lifts.”

Pitch Only The Young Can Hear

As 15-year-old Eddie Holder sprinted from his apartment for school one recent morning, he held his hand to one ear to block out a shrill, piercing noise.

The sound was coming from a wall-mounted box, but not everyone can hear it. The device, called the Mosquito, is audible only to teens and young adults and was installed outside the building to drive away loiterers.

Teen Buzz Test Your Own Hearing Capabilities.

How Teenagers Are Getting High From Digital Music

I-Dosing News

Binaural Brainwave Audio Doses To Alter Your Mood

The research tells me, that on a daily basis around the world, people are being subjected to constant imagery, sounds and different frequencies. Not only are we bombarded with the frequencies coming from electrical appliances in our homes such as the TV, Radio, Cell Phones/Towers but outside also. There is no escape from this, and I believe it's only going to get worse.

It's like advertising , flashing constant images and sounds at people to control the flow of money, why not flash sounds and imagery at people to control the flow of their thoughts?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Look at this! if this is possible then what can we expect from Blue beam?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

That is mind blowing !! If a smaller country can provide that type of light show, what can the US provide !

Also, Im sure that was just the tip of the ice-berg regarding quality and ability.

It makes you wonder why know one takes " Project Blue Beam" seriously?

Great find, respects.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I can just imagine what Bluebeam would be like, it'd be so realistic you wouldn't have any doubts had you not known beforehand.

I found out this video is over a year or two old! I think the day that Blue beam arrives, there's going to be anarchy, I'm going to keep my doors and windows closed and not look up!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

I agree with you the best thing would be to hide and wait until the whole projection thing is over.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This is an update to the thread. As some may know i have been spending my energy and time in trying to get some concrete information regarding the second journalist who allegedly worked with Monast at the time of his disclosure.

My research led me to Ireland and just before Christmas a lady who had contacted me regarding info she had about a journalist (She called him a political researcher) who had died while staying at her B&B in November 1996. She said his name was "Warren Woods or Wood" and that he spoke with an American accent. She said he died overnight in his sleep and the police arranged the undertakers to take him away during the day. The police had been involved by her due to it being a "Sudden death". She had no more info and accepted that his family had iether had him buried in Ireland or had him shipped home to wherever he came from.

She guessed his age would have been mid 40s and she thinks he was in Ireland to cover political party talks going on at the time.

Whether this is or isn`t the fellow journalist mentioned originally, who knows, but Im tracking the name, hopefully it leads to some concrete evidence that can be posted. The problem is if he had been shipped home then I have no way of searching death records in the USA. Searching UK records are not throwing anything up.

Respects

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

The youngest I can find with the name 'Woods" that dies in November of '96 is 61 years old. I searched both 'Wood' and 'Woods' for the year '96. 'Wood' had no one under 70 nor in November.
Great thread, very interesting.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
After many months trying to find the missing fellow reporter that died while researching and helping Monast during the period of time when he wrote the blue beam disclosure I have come up with nothing.

BUT....

If in fact he existed, but didnt die I think I know who it was.

I need to research some more....

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Bump for your good work. I added this thread to my list of D4rk Kn1ght/October 28th, 2011 related threads (see my signature).

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I returned to this thread just as Elon Musk launches his Satellites and the UK has new masts being erected daily...... as were locked down...... watch this space.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: captiva

.. watch this space.

Pun intended?

Well, it's been 10 years, and none of the things predicted in the original post have manifested. In my opinion, it's not feasible (if even possible) to create that kind of space show.

However, maybe we're going to see a different kind of 'space show', by all those space hoaxes going around, and showing us 'epic stuff' on television, just so NASA could keep swallowing massive amounts of useless funding that brings nothing to the common people, but some blurry, lores images that anyone could create in 2 minutes in photoshop easily.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join