It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy of Mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
So the Bankers, Oil Corporations, Black Budgets & their allegiance of Monarchists, Lords, Counts & Barons have monopolised the international markets of wealth so that they determin the value of everything including human life & the bankruptcy of nations...

The puppet masters wrote themselves out a blank check with our homes, services (& our public services) laid down as collateral. We are ourselves manifest Spirit/energy so we are as we think & do, & all that is conveyed to us as a populace constitutes a great part of what we focus our energy on!

Even the original system based on Gold & Silver was a fraud because they can only be determined 'precious' by what they actually do to sustain your life in any way...Silver Is pretty to look at & a great conductor, however this metal cannot feed me, house me, or make Love to me at night so I assess it's value to me 'I' personally as 2 on my scale of things I require to live my Life free. 1 because I like how it looks & 2 for technological advances, that's all.

If we used all the resources of the natural earth in a fair & regenerative manner we'd all have free electricity & food a plenty! if we really cared we'd make sure everyone was housed but alas some of us are driven by a part of the human brain known as the 'R-Complex' that creates desires, needs, & ever wanting for more that is pure greed that impacts on every area of Society.

The Global Market for Gold is controlled by a mysterious family by the name Rothschild that have power & influence over every currency, commodity, industry, media, government & effectively nation of the Western World that they determin who Lives & dies in what plays out like a self funded chess game, all pieces put in place to engage warfare to crush economies & ressurect elsewhere. There is no end of war & peace because it is a cycle lubricated by blood! Therefore to retain ultimate power they must ever aspire to world domination by maintaining an iron clad grip on the peoples of this world through military might, technology, assasins, agents, government plants...Of course they do, they show it to us in the movies!

The key to their success lies in their planning. The elite contain clans of indoctrinated psychopathic super intelligent non empathatic serfs that prepare world events, talks, meetings, agendas, budgets, maps, figures, diagrams & plans of how the world will look a long way in advance.
Voting cards are a waste of paper as media conveyed appearance of the people that are offered forward to represent you but those who control are not elected by you i.e Bank of england, Federal Reserve, IMF, CIA, FBI, MI5/6 Trilateral Commision, Council on Foreign Relations, European Union.......

Put down the newspaper, Bible, turn off the Sport, X-Factor, Game shows & start talking to one another about what in hell is really going on in Life & group together in communities until our word grows strong when we shall gain control of local councils & other government buildings to demand that the interest payments to the Central Bank be terminated forethwith!

How dare they lend what is originally ours back at interest & protect their system with our own people!

To not accept the negative side of your own being is not to accept your full self because you are everything you choose to imagine or dream so we shall stay positive balaced with our right to be furious in our cause.
It's time to get heavy, not in a violent way though I'm sure they'll bring that upon us but in sheer volume of numbers & demands!
This system needs careful dismantling & the first thing they can do is start treating us fairly.

WE DO NOT WANT OUR OWN WORLD MADE TO ORDER BY ANYONE BUT OURSELVES & WE SHALL NOT HAVE WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS & OUR LIBERTY OF LIFE TAKEN AWAY FROM US...

THE PEOPLE OF EARTH

edit on 20-10-2010 by L.J.C because: spelling

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

nicely said, I find it so hard to believe all the law enforcement we have in American.
Lasted week FBI made the news with the bust of some people doing some medicare fraud.
Think how much money was spent on that alone is enormous. I think we should give 2/3 of
the law enforcement, and the government their PINK SLIPS.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Yeah definitely.

The trouble is, first finding the will to restructure the pyramid system we currently have in place that benefit the few.

These few, often referred to by people here as TPTB 'The powers that be' are in charge.

But when we speak of an 'us & them' it's an illusion because yes they have control but we are not united together either.
I know alot of intelligent people frequent this site that share philosophy & it's been a pleasure to have read their input on alternative news matters but when you look upon the rest of society, many are ego driven themselves & support their own self serving prison. Luxury goods & fancy cars...we take none of it with us when we die.

The world will never improve until first the psychology of the human race advances beyond 'EGO' & all it's negative traits to realise we are all 1 dependant on our host Star & Planet. We can't always agree but we can still agree to disagree & share. But until we reach that advanced acceptance in Love of one another as we do ourselves things can only stay the same or worse.

Really we must rearrange how the banks operate firstly by removing their ability to set interest rates from the top down on our own money!

Happy Saturday everyone

edit on 23-10-2010 by L.J.C because: (no reason given)

join