It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Usual Suspects...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Racism and the Usual Suspects.

Here we go again with perfect timing. More Racism breaking out everywhere as we near election day and with textbook predictability.

From the Drudge Report

www.kansascity.com...

And here in a local election...

www.dailypress.com...

When you have seen enough of this technique you realize it is an attempt at control and thereby censorship of market trends by guilt manipulation/guilt techniques.

This has become a very popular political manipulation technique by all the groups who claim "Victim Status" and thereby allowing them to play through on the guilt of others. The womens groups use this as well as minorities and now the Homosexual groups are using it to control and censor others. The political party apparatus dont mind because they have targeted these groups as viable for votes by stroking their emotions particularly near election time. They can now be controlled and catered to for their votes. This is critical in close elections.

The problem is that it is getting very wolfie and predictable when it gets used to much. Some peoples are begining to speak out on it and demonstrate it for what it is..censorship.

Nonetheless ...watch for this political technique to be played more and more as we near election day.
Remember and observe what it is and its goals...as it preys on your insecurities.
It is the very best that some political parties can do ..especially when their backs are to the wall. They just cannot do any better.

The very sad thing to me about this is that it is being promoted and taught in public schools against our most vulnurable..our children.

When a group has mostlhy race and race issues as their main topic..one cannot help but recognize that they are racists. For race is all they have...and they dont want others to make claim to race..but they default through. This gets wolfie after awhile. But it is indeed PC and therefore a powerful political tool against those raised on feeling guilty about who and what they are...or even in what people believe...their political views.
It necessitates that people remain ignorant. For if they ever wake up..they will realize the nature of the political scam which is being played on them.

Thanks,
Orangetom
edit on 20-10-2010 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

The way I see it, if the NAACP thinks there are hordes of white people out there looking to hurt blacks,

Wouldn't the KKK be a political party and in control of everything in the US?

I am sorry, this is really getting bad anymore. It isn't really about race with the NAACP today, it is about money and power for the groups leadership. They use the black/white thing to stir their membership up, just like TPTB use the right/left thing to stir everyone up so that we don't notice them raping us.

Leaders:

Followers:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
naacp is nothing but a group of bigots funded by guess who?

race card
race card
race card

Has Been REVOKED due to lack of insuffiecent funds if you feel that this is in error please call customer service at your earliest convience

last time i checked the teaparties arent opening burning crosses and running around in their little white robes....

im tired of the so called racism that exists in the political envioronment today..............but then agian its not about racism really..................its all about politics............to seek to diminsh a group of people that threaten the lefts and obamas power.....................thats all it is.........see through the bs..................meh

edit on 20-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by orangetom1999

The way I see it, if the NAACP thinks there are hordes of white people out there looking to hurt blacks,

Wouldn't the KKK be a political party and in control of everything in the US?

I am sorry, this is really getting bad anymore. It isn't really about race with the NAACP today, it is about money and power for the groups leadership. They use the black/white thing to stir their membership up, just like TPTB use the right/left thing to stir everyone up so that we don't notice them raping us.

Leaders:

Followers:

Agree, butcherguy,

The NAACP needs the KKK and other groups to stir up their faithful. So too does the KKK need the NAACP to stir up their faithful. It is a strange dependency. Racism has become like cancer...if you cure it many will be out of jobs and votes. It must be supported to the point that many of the Usual Suspects have turned it into a cottage industry.

The KKK is a political group which has fallen out of favor. IT is used to support the good cop/bad cop template in race issues.

It is similar to using the word Hitler over and over. KKK is used in the same vein. When you hear KKK or Hitler ..you are supposed to automatically respond in the proper manner without thinking and jump on the band wagon and let others lead you to a predictable outcome. You are never to ask what are the motives of those using or misusing the words KKK or HItler. Never think for yourself. KKK and Hitler are words used to default through. They are watch words to show you to walk carefully ..someone is attemting to get you to stop thinking and respond automatically..like a robot...an emotional robot. They are using'/misusing these words to stroke your emotions and thus control you...by default.

I would also add that two other groups are now playing the Victim Dictum card...based on race. Illegal Aliens and Muslims. They have watched this country operate and how PC works and now are working the system to put Americans in second place while Americans work for first place with their labors. These groups, like others before them, are looking at Government purse strings to support their ability to default through at on the public purse. Government does not care one whit about the plight of ordinary Americans here as long as they properly and predictably vote according to the program/default being run on them.

I will also add that both groups in this Victim Dictum/Racism issue will lose in the end. It is helping neither of them in the long run but it will keep whorish politicians and political parties in power when they are preying on all Americans on this placebo issue. The body politic will use/misuse this issue for votes to keep and maintain power. They will sell, barter, and trade the very souls of Americans for this power.

American peoples are beginning to catch on to this template. It has been done to many times and with predictability.

You are correct Neo..it is not about racism per se..it is about politics and power. Racism is the smoke screen used to keep the public in check. Just a modification of the good cop/bad cop method. It gets certain identified groups of people to vote predictably, malliably, and gauranteed for a certain political party by stroking their emotions. The opposition ..it checks or censors them to silence for fear of beign labeled or stigmatized.
Americans need to learn this template of the political parties. What surprises me is that neither party teaches the public this is going on ..nor does the public educatoin system. Thus leading me to think that both dominant parties are the same and work for the same goals against the American peoples.

Watch the news media closely for more of this predictable created crisis before the election. Much more.

Race is become the very best they have..the very best to control an unthinking public raised on a diet of television, movies, and public education non standards. Emotional drama.
Buckle up ..it is coming soon.

Thanks,
Orangetom

edit on 21-10-2010 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The religion of politics......

The politics of religion.......

I think there have been people singing songs about this for some time.......

That's entertainment......

Or maybe they were trying to tell us something,but not everything.

new topics

top topics

join