It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Strips the 'Creator' from Declaration of Independence -- Again

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: jibeho
Boy o Boy. He's at it again. Just making things up as he goes along. I don't understand why Obama is so afraid to read the Declaration of Independence verbatim. The way it was intended.

For the second time in little over a month, President Barack Obama stripped the word "Creator" from the Declaration of Independence when giving a speech.

"As wonderful as this land is here in the United States, as much as we have been blessed by the bounty of this magnificent continent that stretches from the Atlantic to the Pacific, what makes this place special is not something physical. It has to do with this idea that was started by 13 colonies that decided to throw off the yoke of an empire and said, ‘We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that each of us are endowed with certain inalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness,’” Obama said in Monday's speech. [Emphasis added.]

Come on Barry, this is what it really says. Dig deep I know whats left of your spine is under your skin somewhere.

The Declaration of Independence actually says, “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.” [Emphasis added.]

Pretty innocent little tidbit from a rather important document eh. What's the harm here? Interpret "creator" as you see fit.

Is Obama attempting to use a little White Out in our history books?

Back on Sept. 15, in a speech before the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute’s Annual Awards Gala, President Obama said: "But over the centuries, what eventually bound us together -- what made us all Americans -- was not a matter of blood, it was a matter of birth. It was faith and fidelity to the shared values that we all hold so dear. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, endowed with certain inalienable rights: life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.” [Emphasis added.]

cnsnews.com...

I'd like to know just who or what has endowed us with our unalienable rights according to Obama. Five bucks says he thinks that all rights are endowed by the government to be handed out and taken away as they deem fit.

Update analysis 2.7.2022

Obama-Biden's belief system was formed by SATAN for his minions.

President Joe Biden says we're endowed by "The Thing".

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
President Obama is an 'Activist' at heart it seems. If this omission was on purpose, then its a simple, quiet protest with no idealogy driving it. Simply to do what it has done here, initiate thought, encourage acceptance and possibly change. He is THAT smart.

Look at his reasoning for ceasing to wear the American flag lapel pin that became fashionable after 9/11. He took it off in protest, and said "I don't care what's on your lapel..only in your heart." That was in 2007. Due to the backlash from that he was pretty much forced to start wearing it again..cant be an individual long in politics. Or have real convictions, wether I believe in them or not. If this omission was on purpose then I applaud it, regardless of dogma or perception of the word creator.

We accidentally sprouted. Thats not something from nothing. The building materials were here. Why do I need to know how the first space debris occurred? We TAKE our rights as we need/want to. We live in a Capitalist Society governed by law, not much true Democracy in it.

new topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join