It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Space Ship seen in New York on monday Oct 18-2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I found these on a web site i would like to know if they are edited or not its from october 18 2010 from webcam

The Source:thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
There seems to be sightings everywhere now. There was a strange UFO over Richmond, VA this past weekend. Its been a VERY ACTIVE week for UFOs

www.myfox8.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

I started a thread on it already
NYC Ufo

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
dude this is an AIRPLANE....what in that can possibly be a UFO to you???

2nd

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
That is a long exposure, just look at the other lights in the picture, to include the boat in the river. It is probably just a plane or helicopter being photographed with an extra long exposure time.

--airspoon

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
OMG a couple nights ago, I was watching the other live webcam from another post, and I seen 2 lights come out of the river on the right of the screen, and fade out south in the background

Just thought I add that

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SantoJuJu

its not my fault they should post the date in the title

some one can close this one plz
edit on 20-10-2010 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Knowneedtoknow.....

I agree.....

That's a time exposure.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

LOL an air plane since 9/11 you can't fly there .Plane wow where do you see a plane

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

If you look at the first link to the pics, when did they start that configuration of lights....4 on each wing? In that particular image I dont see how exposure time plays into this? The more of these videos lately the harsher the quick dismissals come...Maybe it's just me.I'm prior military, worked on the flightline....doesn't look like a plane to me.....

Here's a link with configurations

www.aerospaceweb.org...

edit on 10/20/2010 by maxxwelhowser because: added verification for line of questioning....

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

The first link if not CGI is compelling to me...there definitely has been a drastic increase in reports not really in the MSM as of YET...Is this delibrate.....I have to wonder....or are the masses yet again being played. Such a sad state of affairs..

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxwelhowser

I think its CGI, has to be, its not making headline news nothing. I believe theyre testing new technology to project advertising into our skies, blocking the lot, or are they doing it already.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I think you may be right, but with that being said are we well on our way to a false flag with Project BlueBeam Blazing the way? The other thing is it just me or are all the negative " Your a tard it's a plane!" responses are coming quicker and harsher than I have ever seen on these forums...I know that I'll never make sense of it all but I hope I at least know or suspect nefarious intentions coming my way and something is feeling amiss...

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

you belive in news media sorry but me since 9/11 news don't exist to me sorry

edit on 20-10-2010 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Could be a plane, however, I don't see how it could be long-exposure due to the symmetry in the "object". Looks familiar to the supposed TR-3B as in this illustration, viewed head-on as in the top view:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tetsuo

If your referring to the other link to fox news video clip not by the original OP, I agree....

Is there anything on the lighting configuration other than the three luminous "Circles/propulsion" on the bottom?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I don't know much about these things but I do know there was a blimp (airship) over NYC on Monday night for the baseball game ... might be that. *shrug*

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/94e7510f7827.png[/atsimg]
edit on 20 Oct 2010 by schrodingers dog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

yes there was a blimp in the sky, only problem is it was in the bronx not manhattan.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SantoJuJu

I started a thread on it already
NYC Ufo

Closed. Please add to the existing thread.

And remember use ATS Search
edit on October 20th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join