It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live baby found floating in lake *VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I dont have too much to go on besides the video title and what happens in the video. Obviously some sick person decided they couldnt handle the responsibility of a human life and decided to wrap their baby in a plastic bag and let it float away in a lake! www.worldstarhiphop.com...
( i cant embed the video from this site for some reason, any help MODS?)

This is the kind of stuff that makes me want to sterilize certain people on this planet.....
edit on 20-10-2010 by ziggyproductions05 because: fix video

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This looks like trickery of the video.Look after they take the bag out of the water the tape stops,the next shot was them opening the bag with the baby in it.In between these shots they placed the baby in a half open bag on the ground...The baby was never floating in that bag in the water.
edit on 20-10-2010 by zbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Didn't you hear the babys muffled cries as they pull it out of the water? This looks to be filmed by a news crew. I'm trying to find the full video as speak.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
*dbl post
edit on 20-10-2010 by ziggyproductions05 because: double post

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The baby's in the background...By the way by the time a news crew would get there that baby would be died...Think about it...It's a "Hoax"

Sorry
Z

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

Its not fake, just old video. Its being posted everywhere right now like it is recent. I guess this happened in Brazil, the baby was released from the hospital in good health. There was even huge news about trying to adopt this baby. Link ---> antimisandry.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Wow, sorry I really thought this was fake....I guess I never thought someone could do this to there child...Seems weird thou that the child was dress in a sweet pink dress...

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
i have never felt so sick and overjoyed at the same time in my entire life untill i watched that.

sick that somebody can do this, and overjoyed those men were there to save the baby.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Isnt it disgusting!? I just cant fathom wrapping a baby in a bag and sending it out in a lake because I am not responsible enough...I feel bad I had to post this, but I thought people should see this crap really goes on.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Something doesn't seem right about this video, the way this baby is dressed, the way the men poked it with sticks instead of wading out into the water, the cries in the background were obviously dubbed and not the muffled cries of a baby in a bag. I wish some could translate what was being said.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

according to the articles I linked to, the men who found the baby wrapped up thought that the sounds were of a cat....I dont know what else to tell ya, crap like this happens

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Yea, I posted before I read the article. *Blushes*

top topics

join