It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra-Terrestrial interaction with Brazilian tv reporters [HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
One thing to add, the alien called himself Bilu.

Another thing I noticed that was peculiar was that he only spoke about himself and what he would do in the third person, not the way people speak in Brazil at all.

As in one part "Bilu is organizing your energy to show himself to you".

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Started a quite literal google translation of the conversations. stopping at about 5:14 of the video
W = Bilu or google says Willy
R = camera guy....etc, etc
a lot of this doesn't make sense but you'll get the idea

W: Yes, Willy!
W: turns off the radio!
R: turn off the radio?
W: yes!
R: I will turn off
w: you will not light
R: you will be able to light up (he does not

want the light on him)

R: what is you message to the land?
W: Only this....
R: Seek knowledge

R: because there?
W: willy wants object
R: Willy.. I would not like to
R2: and the shell
R: Bilu, I can deliver the shell for

Fernanda?
R: she gives you after pro
R: we did not bring the shell/cup, we fail
W: no, no
W: willy wanted to get the shell of your hand
R: There is no shell in his hand
W: It's a pity
R: What?
W: It's a pity
R2: Maybe something else?
W: No Bilu, wanted the shell
R: o bilu, I'll leave the shell with Urandir. Okay?
W: No
W: I want to give your hand
R3: he wanted to take your hand
R: of my hand?
W: but willy expected, the next time
R: this, please
W: willy wants to stay with you at the grassland
W: now you see willy

----3:47 of the video

R: oh now i got it. willy
W: you are attacking me.
R: now i see
W: relaxes the tendons of your body
R: because there
W: In my speech
W: a message to all
R: you can talk
R: what is your message to the land willy?
(repeat seek knowledge)
R3: I can get close willy?
W: 2 more steps
R3: 1, 2, 3, bilu
W: Willy is traing to stay completely calm
R2: Willy i can get a little closer?
w: 5 steps
w: or 2 feet
W: willy is organizing the energy of you to show
W: christiano
R: yes?
W: totally caught willy?
R: only the face
W: Willy wants to stay at 2 meters
R: Can be 3 meters, please willy
W: when i'm the second, light lens
R: OK

-----5:14

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It appears our 'ET' friend Bilu has his own video blog as well!!!
there is even a part 2!!!

Soooo, in conclusion, i think we can say this is definately some stupid prank with absolute no substance! Hey, atleast we looked into it and figured it out!
edit on 20-10-2010 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
C'um on...like always..in the dark...unrecognizeable.....foggy weird shapes....like shy helpless animals....

I'd hoped too see a few 3.2 meter tall, muscular and fierce looking reptilians with laser/plasma guns demanding to see our leader.

I don't know about you guys but I did not need much time to discart this as (human) attention seekery.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

lol...

Thanks Zig for showing us all this amazing video blog. For me it raises the possibility that Bilu is actually an alien from another planet.

I mean- who would be dumb enough to assume humans dumb enough to believe this hoax? Surly a hoaxer from this world wouldn't assume ANYONE ON EARTH was confused-in-the-head enough to buy this story.

Only an alien from space would be so clueless on humans to present a hoax this thin.

So yeah...its a hoax...but maybe one invented by some alien race of idiots...space-idiots...if you will.

Or...wait...I just thought this up- maybe the hoaxer is ABSOLUTELY STUPID and banking on some of us being "easy to fool"...

Eh...nanoo nanoo...

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
LOL!

that is one stupid video, lol

I believe the Muppet's are more alien.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Isn't this a funny one Mr. Mask?? The ignorance I see in the UFO field baffles me to no end!

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

You get a star just for the video you posted! LOL!! so funny! "saddest face you'll ever see in the dark" Lol! i agree that guy has to be alien! LOL!

To the OP's video... this seems kind of too good to be true...But it's still cool to watch.
edit on 20-10-2010 by IzzycomesinPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
reply to post by Mr Mask

Isn't this a funny one Mr. Mask?? The ignorance I see in the UFO field baffles me to no end!

I agree...sadly.

So let us both make an oath to remain factual and level in our research on such topics.

Remaining creditable in the face of all those who obviously are not.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It looks like a dude in a suit. Plus this strange movement by acting all mysteriouse kinda fake. hiding behind trees, having this human sound andswear and acting weird....hmm i dont know....

*update: Looks to me like a prank video
and i see it above
haha good job

edit on 20-10-2010 by cccpdude because: updated because its a prank video

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

reply to post by Mr Mask

I agree...sadly.

So let us both make an oath to remain factual and level in our research on such topics.

Remaining creditable in the face of all those who obviously are not.

Im with you on that 100%. Although in some cases like this, I do like to gather all info (translations, names etc..) before judging it 100% fake/hoax. Sometimes looks can be deceiving. What i worry about is a great piece of evidence coming thru the ATS UFO forum (THIS THREAD IS NOT A CASE OF SUCH EVIDENCE) and we all ignorantly pass it by without atleast a little investigating to judge whether its even worth our time. But, the oath you suggest, I am completely all for and so should every person participating in this forum! I look forward to proving more of these hoaxes...keep up the good work as well Mr. Mask

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
To me, I think though out the endless amount of fake videos, balloons in the air, and hoaxes from the mexicans, they pretty much lost all respect and credibility in the UFO community.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
To me, I think though out the endless amount of fake videos, balloons in the air, and hoaxes from the mexicans, they pretty much lost all respect and credibility in the UFO community.

I think you should pretty much place all the blame on Jamie Maussan. Believe me, he is the culprit for about 90% of the hoaxes that come out of Mexico IMO

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
if anyone still cares ...

Basically this is a video made by this "Project" criticizing "Record", the channel that did the interview, for not wanting to show fully the alien being

In their minds, "Record" did not want to provide the world the proof, so, they did not interviewed more him or showed him.

Now, my personal opinion: it seems that the guys interviewing are SCARED, they said the alien couldnt touch them, and the alien clearly said he wanted to be closer, but the guys interviewing did not want LOL

About the alien: in my personal opinion, the alien did very good ... it did not seem like a poor interpretation of an alien, it was a very good one, so, points for the actor that clearly did a good job. (Lets suppose it really wasnt an alien, LOL).

But lets be realistic, if this "Project" knows so much about the alien, why dont themselves post a video of the alien?

For me, this is a hoax. The "Record" crew was so scared that they barely approached the alien so they could get him on film, even when the alien clearly said he wanted to be recorded. And this "Project" crew, that is reviewing the original piece on the alien by the Record Channel, is probably just trying to get attention, since they clearly state on this video that they believe "Record" lost an opportunity to talk to a real alien.

EDITED LATER:

COME ON PEOPLE, LOOK INTO THE VIDEOS IN THIS PAGE, ITS CLEARLY SOME YOUNG PUNK DOING A HOAX. its just amazing someone made money on it ...
edit on 20/10/10 by Faiol because: (no reason given)

It appears our 'ET' friend Bilu has his own video blog as well!!!
there is even a part 2!!!

Soooo, in conclusion, i think we can say this is definately some stupid prank with absolute no substance! Hey, atleast we looked into it and figured it out!
edit on 20-10-2010 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

agreed ,thanks for the videos ... end of thread, please somebody close this thing ...
edit on 20/10/10 by Faiol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Zeropoint

yea just another video for the archive. im tired of bull videos.
people should keep it to themselves unless they have something
compelling.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

omg nooo... You don't seriously believe the other vids are the same guy making that blog? completely different, for one he's not even speaking Spanish in the later ones, just fast gibberish and bilu is different.

They're both dumb hoaxes, but the latter is just a leg pull most likely because somewhere on this planet someone believes the former is real.

He also reminded me more of this in the former video.... maybe in hiding for being a fruity one!

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by felipecb

I can't believe that people actually think this is real

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I know I don't understand the language, but I swear for a second there...it sounded like the "alien" was panhandling.

Was it me, or was "Bilu" asking for money?

This is a prank or a homeless alien that sounds like Chavez on Helium.

Seriously this is pretty terrible.

- Lee
edit on 20-10-2010 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
wow!

wtf did I just watch?
and how could anyone take this seriously?

This is beyond 'bad'.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09deb079364f.gif[/atsimg]

Oh dear God.
Please....I don't even want to know his angle, just never let me see this again.

I don't care why he did it.

I want to forget.

- Lee

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join