It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's answer to the U.S. HAARP program.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

What better place than far away from populations to utilize this program? It may be earth based technology but it is connected to the satellite systems,

There was also a short test conducted shortly before 4pm. The author says such a test would serve the purpose of "showing the researchers exactly where the beam would focus itself given the current conditions, and would be a necessary step before executing such an experiment." The author describes how experiments of this sort would be an "ideal way to test possible military applications of the instrument…of course, this would need to be tested in a controlled environment where the effects could be thoroughly analyzed (such as on our own soil)…this was an excellent homeland security response test." He concludes by saying "Although it may sound like an episode of the X-files, the facts are clear; HAARP is an ionospheric warfare tool, it is capable of focusing it's electromagnetic energy at long distances, it was turned on right at the time the event began, and such a scenario would serve multiple national security interests simultaneously with minimal economic impact."

Air University, located at Maxwell Air Force Base in Alabama, describes itself as a "center for advanced education" that "plays a vital role in fulfilling the mission of the United States Air Force" and whose "service members must place the nation's defense above self." The Chief of Staff of the US Air Force tasked Air University to "look 30 years into the future to identify the concepts, capabilities and technologies the United States will require to remain the dominant air and space force in the 21st century." The study, completed in 1996, was titled Air Force 2025. One component was of the study was a paper titled Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025.

He concludes by saying "Although it may sound like an episode of the X-files, the facts are clear; HAARP is an ionospheric warfare tool, it is capable of focusing it's electromagnetic energy at long distances, it was turned on right at the time the event began, and such a scenario would serve multiple national security interests simultaneously with minimal economic impact."

A good read:

Environmental Warfare and US Foreign Policy:
The Ultimate Weapon of Mass Destruction

www.globalresearch.ca...

Also while you are interested:
www.fas.org...

edit on 20-10-2010 by antar because: Edit for additional content

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Good point. I HAARP has been used to keep hurricanes away from the Eastern Seaboard of the US for the past 2 years, and in those two years not a single Hurricane has made landfall. That's never happened. The downside to this is, its causing some pretty severe droughts in the South Eastern part of the country.
About a month ago HAARP went offline for a week, and it rained for nearly that entire week. Messing with Mother Nature... probably not the best idea. I'm almost 100% positive that Katrina was a man-made Hurricane. I know its the first one in recorded history that moved in a straight line, like it was being guided.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Im all for helping the planet.
I was reading HAARP.NET and apparently it was developed for the purpose of warming the atmosphere, global warming.
It went very in depth on the HAARP program and was quite interesting. They made no bones about the fact it may cause world wide problems that can not be undone. Specifically damage to earths ozone and other atmospheric layers.
Thanks for those links antar, Ill get to work reading more about it.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
When people tell me that HAARP may utilize satellites in its methods to control weather, for some reason I cant help but think about Project Blue Beam.

Yesterday I read about it, and world takeover aside, many of the aspects involved could very well play hand in hand with HARRP. They in many ways seem one in the same.

Which leads me to consider that as sinister as HAARP may be, perhaps its nothing more than a cover name for a more dangerous type of weapon. I don't pretend to know that much about the science behind HAARP or other things in this area, but from what I have read Blue beam uses antennas to broadcast messages to the mind.

Oh...Wait a second, I almost for got to get out my freaking tin foil hat while saying that.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

snowen
absolutely fascinating thread
S&F

I did not know China had this
tech already. No wonder they
are bullying the NYSE and hording
metals. This could get serious
after a while. Great post

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Yeah I made the HAARP/Blue Beam connection too. Scary $h!t. I'm just waiting for all hell to break loose.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Yeah it is pretty interesting, and I seriously wonder what this could mean, if anything for the future.
Like I said in the op possibly a new cold war.
Also I dont know exactly how far they may have come along in their progress where this alleged HAARP derivative is concerned. They may be behind the times or they may be far ahead. If there is one thing the Chinese can be accused of more than anything else its being industrious as hell.
Thanks for stopping by boon and giving your 2 cent. Appreciated.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire

Yeah I made the HAARP/Blue Beam connection too. Scary $h!t. I'm just waiting for all hell to break loose.

The dark humor in this is that when S does HTF we will be one of the small group to possibly know it.
Whats scary for everyone else in general becomes terrifying to those who know the sinister nature behind the agenda. Of course knowing how things work and the goals behind that may give people like you and me the upper hand, or perhaps it will lead to a quicker death. LOL

Screw it, lets get on with it!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Cool story bro.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by snowden 20

It is of the utmost importance to watch the video in my prior link, it really touches on some points that should be brought into this thread discussion, please take an hour and listen, one thing that got my attention was how dense the HAARP employees are and how much they limit their thinking when it comes to the long term affects by such technologies.

I was astounded specifically when asked if they thought the human body was made up of the same type energy as earth itself, which as we know is so similar as to be scary, as they attempt to work with the big picture and earths atmosphere energetically, humans , plants and animals also have the same energetic field surrounding them!

This is way beyond the Bluebeam stuff, it goes straight to heart of the dilemma for all of us.

Listen to that video I posted!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks antar I will. I'm still going over the links you posted as well, I have to fit it into my schedule but I'm making time for it. I have to download it first as the internet here is very low bandwidth and doesn't allow me to watch video, of course if the video is longer than six minute ill be downloading all day.

And yes scientists can be very dense sometimes. I'm surprised we haven't all been annihilated yet, though the day is still young so to speak.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Well,two things there are two installations in Alaska,not one.

HAARP is the non-secret facility that everyone knows about.

It is just a research facility.

The other facility, the ultra secret facility, is near Fort Wainwright and is ran entirely by the military.

And guarded by Army Rangers.

It is hidden in a valley in an area that is hard to get to.

I know for a FACT this facility exists.

Don't ask how.

I can not find the article but it is somewhere on this web site.

Viewzone.

It was include in a story about the Norway lights incident.

Yes the Chinese has a capability to control the weather as well as Russia.

Look at this picture closely.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e0fd97109c08.png[/atsimg]

What is so interesting other than a hurricane does not circle back on its self?

The path that Ivan took was directed at certain government facilities.

NASA facilities.

Louisiana- Michoud Assembly Facility

Mississippi-Stennis Space Center

Alabama-Marshall Space Flight Center

Virginia-Langley Research Center, NASA Headquarters and Wallops Flight Facility

It is turned back into the Atlantic to gain energy and heads south toward.

Florida-Kennedy Space Center

Look at how it was diverted away from Kennedy!

Then after it crossed Florida and went back in to the gulf again to gain energy,it headed toward .....

Texas and Johnson Space Center!!!!!!!

It was stopped there.

If this is not direct evidence then I do not know what is.

Who would benefit from our space program facilities being taken out?

China,Russia?

THINKABOUIT.

If you see my screen name posting a thread, READ IT.

I don't give a rats butt about stars and flags or friends.

I am trying to DENY IGNORANCE and open peoples minds.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

Thats one damn good post from one old dude. Thanks, I will certianly be looking into that more.
It is more than shocking, its disturbing. I guess the isinuations were correct, Perhaps China really did do what they are accused of doing. Russia and china, perhaps they colaborate, I doubt it though.
I know that these storms can cause damage, but considering the space facilities that would have been taken off line during the event. Would it not have been merely a set back or inconvenience for NASA?

If so was it a means to buy the attacking country time for something? Becuase to me it just seems like at the most NASA would just have to wait for the storm to blow over then do a routine PMCS on all equipment to make sure it was a go for launches.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

redskynews.com...
Please follow the link, I hope this is what you were asking about.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I don't know if anyone else has seen it? I looked up the area you pointed out on Google maps. While zooming in there is an area to the upper left that seems to contain brown squares. Take a good close look at this as it appears to be a firing/ bombing range. it appears to have many damaged vehicles scattered all about. Not real sure what it might mean but it could be the firing range for particle beam/ laser weapons. Possible that the array is more of a weapon than a weather control device??

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This is all fascinating considering the earthquake and now the hurricane hitting our east coast so close together. Is somebody testing their new HAARP system? If we have such a powerful HAARP also, why aren't those in power using it to destroy the hurricane before it causes enough damage to bankrupt us, knowing that we're already teetering on the edge?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by yakoke
This is all fascinating considering the earthquake and now the hurricane hitting our east coast so close together. Is somebody testing their new HAARP system? If we have such a powerful HAARP also, why aren't those in power using it to destroy the hurricane before it causes enough damage to bankrupt us, knowing that we're already teetering on the edge?

Friend:

How about this. the rouge Rockefeller/Bush/Clinton Cabel/TPTB lost and in fact, the White Dragon's of China dissipated the storm?

What if The WD's caused less effect on the US?

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
indead 3rd countries are awake we laught at americans turning truth in conspiracies with all nonsense they add along with trying to "disclose".

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ChungTsuU

I'm sorry but I don't understand your references. I'm pretty new here.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join