It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's answer to the U.S. HAARP program.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Ok so here is the big question.

I’m, an American living as an Expat over here in the Philippines, and we recently had a typhoon hit north of where I live.
While watching some local news coverage of the disaster at a bar I over heard some Filipino people speaking in Tagalog which I can moderately understand.
What I made out was something about HAARP being used to prevent this typhoon from making landfall in China.

Keep in mind this was basically just a casual conversation by the two guys and one girl sitting next to me. Also it was surprising to hear non westerners speaking about it knowledgeably.

A few days later I was sitting in my living room with my brother in law and a few of his coworkers, when we were watching additional coverage of the typhoon.
Understand that I really don’t pay much attention to the news here as it is fairly dramatic and over sensationalized, though it does tend to be more the way American media used to be 50 years ago. “Just the facts”

At any rate by this time the typhoon was already moving on north toward china when it made a sharp left turn then basically got hung up in the South China sea.

I simply asked my brother in law if it was moving on and he said…
” Uhh yes, it is but it is now currently suspended in the ocean, everyone thinks China is using their “System” to prevent it from making landfall.”

I sat there with a bewildered look on my face for a few seconds, then I asked what system he was talking about.

He then tried to explain to me that it was like the one in America that has many antennas on the ground and can control the weather but he couldn’t remember the name. I interrupted with the word, HAARP.
He then acknowledged the name explained that China was being blamed by the Americans for causing hurricane Katrina, and earthquakes.

Now, I found it interesting for multiple people to be openly expressing such theories in public with out any thought of being labeled a wacko conspiracy theorist.
That not but two days prior I was sitting in a bar listening to some dudes talking about the same thing struck me as well…shocking.

Also I found it weird that Locally American Government accuses China of exactly what everyone in the states accuses the US government of doing; that is, using HAARP to create suspend or otherwise manipulate disasters. ( HEARSAY ONLY)

I tried looking up China’s HAARP program and I have not been successful. Perhaps I don’t know where to start or I don’t know what I should research first.

Whenever I search for it I always get “China Accuses America”… Never,…” America accuses China” of HAARP due to China's silence on the issue.
My brother in law and two of his coworkers have recently worked in China as accountants and one as some kind of legal attendant and according to them the words on the street is HAARP is common place.

Is it Chinese propaganda?
Is America about to find itself in another cold war this time with China?

I am curious and surprised. Either people in 3rd world countries are more awake (which I think they are) or they are easily misled with conspiracy nonsense.

Personally I think it is the former, because most of the turmoil where government control and manipulation is concerned takes place in the countries that wield the most power.

Leaving these smaller countries that offer no real advantage otherwise to fall through the cracks, but not before powerful countries carelessly allow all their dirty little secrets to fall with them.

So does any one know about this stuff? I’m not well researched on it at all, and moreover what I can find on ATS is really about Americas HAARP program alone, or China Blaming America.

Any info or additional thoughts to share would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I think you have already answered your question. As you said, it's all HEARSAY. Right?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Here are three known HAARP locations.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

WOW are they all close to the same geographical latitude?
Also how do you know this is the known location of 3 HAARP type sites?
Thanks.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 123321

Most every conspiracy is hearsay. That doesn't mean I should disregard it.
But good point. lol

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

I've heard mention of HAARP installations (not called HAARP, but the facilities do the same thing), in the Britain, France, Germany, and Australia, as well as some South America, and the one you mentioned in China.

Here are the coordinates to a few:

HAARP:
Alaska - 62 23'32.21" N 145 08'52.51" W
Peru - 11°57'6''S, 76°52'27''W
India - 13°27'26.68''N, 79°10'30.74''E
There are dozens. I've been trying to find the Chinese system for a while now. Did you hear mention of what region or province it was located near?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

No unfortunately I didn't. More or less it is just one of those things that everyone here considers so common place that they don't think about it. Though I can't speak for the whole of this nation.

Where china is concerned however From what I understand, the farther south you are ike Hong Kong, the less you hear about it.. the further north you go, the more it becomes common place. So using whatever weird logic that is, I would assume that it is "north" LOL... Wow that's a lot of help.

Presumably along the same latitude as the Google images but I have no idea.
Thanks for the info though.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

This may be the one they're speaking of. I can't be sure. It is located more to the North, like you were saying.
40 24'15.91" N 93 38'09.74"E
edit on 20-10-2010 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

The forthcoming Beijing Olympics will be the greatest spectacle in mankind's history. Not only has it been surrounded by heaps of social and political controversy, but in order to prove to the world how much of a bad ass super power they are, China's pulling out all the stops.

China has prepared a three-stage program to ensure that rain will not fall on their 91,000 seat, open air Olympic stadium. The plan is pretty #ing insane. First, regional weather will be monitored via planes, satellites, radar and an IBM supercomputer "that executes 9.8 trillion floating point operations per second."

Heavy rain clouds passing to close to the stadium will be "seeded" with chemicals from the Bird's Nest in order to shrink rain droplets. According to Zhang Qian, head of Beijing's Weather Modification Office:

"We use a coolant made from liquid nitrogen to increase the number of droplets while decreasing their average size. As a result, the smaller droplets are less likely to fall, and precipitation can be reduced."

synthesis.net...

Beijing Weather Modification Office:

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 20-10-2010 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks antar, I just read about them changing the weather at the Olympics a few minutes ago.

In one article I read one of the Chinese officials said that if it was a light drizzle they could change it, but that if it was a heavy rain no one could help them.
That is clearly not with in the realm of the HAARP legends. A device that can not only change light rain but can also change your children diapers and give foot massages as well.

Obviously though I believe that China is quite a capable country and probably has the ability to do more than it says.
Of course admitting to this as far as the US is concerned is also an admission to guilt and potential for blame if TSHF.in the future. In that case it may be in China's best interest to keep higher technology a secret.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

Thanks I'm gonna check it out, I have to reload Google earth though. 3rd world country means 3rd world internet is slowwwwwwww.

Out of curiosity is it anywhere near Sichuan China. Thats where the earthquake that everyone accuses HAARP for occurred. So the theory says anyway.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Also to note, they did have the worst snow and freezing temps that same year just a short time later.

The 2008 Chinese winter storms(2008年中国雪灾、2008年中国南方雪灾)are a series of winter storm events that affected large portions of southern and central China starting on 25 January 2008 until 6 February 2008. The systems affected most of the area with heavy snows, ice and cold temperatures causing extensive damage and transportation disruption for several thousand travelers. It has become China's worst winter weather in half a century. According to some media sources the storms were directly responsible for at least 129 deaths.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
There is nothing near this particular array, not for miles and miles and miles. Its extremely secluded. (Northeast of Sichuan)
edit on 20-10-2010 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Yes yet again we are with on the same page. I read just a few minutes ago that that same snow storm was probably caused by Chinese Weather mod. A screw up like that makes one consider that perhaps they dont have it perfected yet. Then again I cant say the Americans do either.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

I wonder if these are really able to create earthquakes as I have heard mentioned.
There are some strange activities that went down with that earthquake in China back then. I wonder if the Chinese screwed up, and blamed it on the US.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
hiya snowen, wouldn't you happen to know if perhaps, your brother-in-law is a secret ATSer?

not to make light of your thread but i did mention something along those lines in another thread a couple of days ago.

Originally posted by toreishi

Link

Did somebody just push a button somewhere to create a high pressure area in order to slow down Typhoon Megi?

although in my post i didn't specifically mention china, but who else would be devastated if the storm made landfall at the rate it was going? does this mean that china has its own weather control program? well, they've already admitted that they're interested in controlling the weather prior to the beijing olympics. and incidentally, were they conducting any military exercises in the vicinity of the south china sea lately? ... and who's got the most bases in the spratly islands? ... makes one think, doesn't it?

p.s. yes, i'm Filipino.
edit on 10.20.10 by toreishi because: argghh!

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Anything is possible. These antenna arrays focus electromagnetic energy and microwaves into the ionosphere, but I'm not sure of how that could cause a fault shift. The entire ordeal could be a story to cover up some secret Government D.U.M.B. project, or subterranean explosion incident. Unless there is an unknown array in orbit, which is possible, pointing down at the earth that can focus energy at specific fault lines to set them off. I just don't know.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by toreishi

HAha no I don't think he is, though maybe his friends are.
I would like to know, but I seriously doubt he has ever heard of ATS.
Funny though It seems that Conspiracy theories abound in this country. Not only about events around the world but here as well. There are already conspiracies going around about the bus shooting that happened in Manila a few months ago. Ill check out the link you posted and see. There were several people talking about this, I wonder if they all read your thread. lol

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

Well from what I read it was something along the lines of aiming high frequency waves at the ground.
Damn it once again I post without getting sources first. ok Ill check real quick, exactly what the hell the are talking about.
Then Ill post something more fitting to ATS.

I cant find the link now.
All I know is that it was using some kind of high frequency vibration to eventually create a larger earthquake using some Tesla methods.
edit on 20-10-2010 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by snowden 20

Since we are on the same page on this here's another for your research into this matter, could be time for another thread with more information on how weather is being manipulated and yet how using this technology we are possibly harming our environment faster than what would have been normal. Now if they are actually attempting as in the OP to help with catastrophic events from harming people, lol, then perhaps there needs to be more transparency in the HAARP program management and an open invitation to individual scientists to bring true aid to the program rather than keeping it secret and dangerous with the limited work available.

Haarp - Advanced Tesla Technology

Read more: vids.myspace.com...

vids.myspace.com...

Not sure about how I placed those links, sorry...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join