It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA Administration pressures China on currency.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
"When large economies with undervalued exchange rates act to keep their currencies from appreciating, it compels other countries to do the same," the official said. "It is bad for the system, bad for all of us."

Yes it is bad but if more countries rise in value to the dollar it could be good or bad. Now the thing im getting from reading this is that if every country rose to value the dollar it would begin to look a lot like a one world government is trying to take over but I am not an expert in this kind of stuff so I cant tell you exactly what would happen other than money would all be the same or equally the same.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I think our presidne tneeds to man up and fix what is wrong in this country. I know it is a hard job to be the president but seriously think how many about the day when history is made because obama fixed everything and didnt llie or blame other people.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
It's crazy how stuff happens

Second line...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
boy isnt he being meddelsome.

none of his business how china wants to run their economy, if it affects us then that is our fault

we arent very stable or secure if we need the other countries to follow our rules/preferences.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Well, does this mean that the US is worried? If so, then touché China. Couple more years until the war breaks loose.

I think our presidne tneeds to man up and fix what is wrong in this country.

That's not his job, that's YOUR job.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
China owns everything they have and has 1.5 Billion people. Seems their currency is backed by something.

We're insolvent, we don't own anything, the bullets our military shot today won't be paid for until 3056AD. We've got 70+ million baby boomers on Social Security/Medicare, 50 million on food stamps, 45 million illegals getting section 8 and free school for their kids, we give Israel more money every year than we even spend on our Veterans. GM nationalized, Banks all Nationalized....FDIC insolvent, social security Trust Fund full of IOU's, we can't even afford to hire people to fully man our naval ships and they want to automate all future ones to run on a couple people.

The only currency that needs to be devalued in the world is ours. Shame on corporate USA and the Federal Government for sending hundreds of Trillions of our dollars to China anyways. China should be complaining about us.

new topics

top topics

join