It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting ready for another false flag?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

This seems very strange to me. Especially when considering all the exercises that were going on right when 9-11 happened. Could the PTB be getting us ready for something new? I mean, I understand having this 747 flying around was for some kind of air show event apparently. I could just be paranoid, but still....in this day and age...to have an airliner fly that close to a national icon such as the golden gate bridge seems somewhat suspect to me. Your thoughts on this?

news.blogs.cnn.com... jets-air-show-maneuver-faa-says/

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by FoJAk

I doubt it...My conjecture going by what I know of the 9/11 event is that if is indeed meant to be a false flag operation, it would be an attempt to establish an authoritarian type government. Not long after 9/11 we saw the Patriot Act come into play which has only been expanded on by the current administration.

The problem is that not many people are happy with it and the economy is going bust. They may have got a lot of backing for invading Iraq under false premises, but it isn't popular anymore. The masses may be sheep, but they also have the internet (which threatens their control). Just look at how the Chinese regulate their internet use for example. We're not in the 50's or 60's anymore. Many people, especially younger generations do not rely on the mainstream media as their only source of information.

The MSM is precisely what dictators, authoritarian figures and corporate conglomerates will use to spread propaganda in hopes that will further an agenda.
edit on 20-10-2010 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I think they are getting us ready for something...I keep hearing "Like pearl harbour" and "planes dropping out of the sky"

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoJAk

This seems very strange to me. Especially when considering all the exercises that were going on right when 9-11 happened. Could the PTB be getting us ready for something new? I mean, I understand having this 747 flying around was for some kind of air show event apparently. I could just be paranoid, but still....in this day and age...to have an airliner fly that close to a national icon such as the golden gate bridge seems somewhat suspect to me. Your thoughts on this?

news.blogs.cnn.com... jets-air-show-maneuver-faa-says/

Stuff happens. People are stupid! Even the POTUS! Remember the Airforce One debacle with Obama a few years ago? Did that turn out to be a false flag? Nope! Neither will this.

I know this is a conspiracy site and all that but this false flag stuff is so overused these days that if we ever get one, no one will notice.

IRM

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FoJAk

My short answer is, yes, most definitely I do think a false flag operation will happen shortly.

The long answer is a bit more complicated. If one thinks of "false flag" as an event culminating in violence and outrage, then no, I do not foresee this. I don't foresee a 9/11, Pearl Harbor, Gulf of Tonkin event happening soon.

But if one thinks of "false flag" in a broader sense, to include events which can be created in areas, such as finance, IE manipulation of the stock market, or in the value of property, commodities, or consumer pricing... this is what I see happening in the very near future. Another economic upheaval.

9/11 gave the western world a new enemy. Since then we've had a string of financial panics, upheavals, and schisms. The psychology behind these, in my opinion, is to mold public will. Obama was elected mostly because he promised change to a frightened, insecure, and panicked public. As the November elections approach I expect an event which will, once again, leave us vulnerable to the suggestion of change.

I further expect this to happen again as the next election cycle approaches in 2012.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Yeah, I remember that. Good point.

I know this is a conspiracy site and all that but this false flag stuff is so overused these days that if we ever get one, no one will notice.
hahaha, The fact that it is talked about A LOT these days is true. Maybe it's because a lot of people have that feeling like something is right around the corner? I don't know. I just thought it was interesting and wanted to throw it out there. Thanks for your your opinion IRM.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

I have that feeling too my friend. But what will it be?
That's the magic, you never know until it's too late.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

But if one thinks of "false flag" in a broader sense, to include events which can be created in areas, such as finance, IE manipulation of the stock market, or in the value of property, commodities, or consumer pricing... this is what I see happening in the very near future. Another economic upheaval.
Yes sir. I completely agree on this as a large possibility.
And most likely the more probable. But you never know. Thanks for the response.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

I keep hearing the same thing in the news....the MSM keep saying that the UK is going to be hit by terrorists, Mumbai stylee. They also say that we are in for some cyber warfare...where planes will literally fall from the sky lol.
I dont know how much truth is in that...im pretty sure most jets/planes have a manual overide, or can be flown the old fashioned way??

Its all hype but i also believe they are making us aware of what they have planned...its not going to be pretty thats for sure

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Hopefully we're all just overly paranoid and nothing will ever happen, and we will all just stay cozy and angry with the status quo. But as they say, 'Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you.'

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Well first of all, as said in the CNN article, the plane was not that close to the bridge, never on the Pacific side at all even. It was a cool turn, and as someone who has flown into the old Hong Kong airport a lot growing up, I can say that there are much scarier approaches in regular airline travel. Kai Tak was just insane.

It must also be noted that SFO is a hub for United, and this would make a great promotional shot for the airline.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

Right on. Yeah, that was a pretty crazy turn up there. Never been in a turn that sharp, personally. I have never heard of 747's being used in stunts like that before, airshow-wise that is. Yeah, that would be one hell of a promo shot.
Thanks for the response.

new topics

top topics

join