It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

500,000 Public sector Jobs To Go in Biggest spending cuts since the 1920's. UK

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The Uk is on its way out and there is nothing we can do about it.We brittish have been screwed over and shafted at every opertunity and told to shut up every time.Not once did the brittish public get a say in how they want their country run ever,but it ok because the brittish will fight back when we feel like were in a corner as we always do but then as i said i think its too late.
We have no industries left as most of them have left to foriegn companies of which we send foriegn aid to these countrys can you not see anything wrong with that i certainly do and if any 1 cant see what wrong with the killing of uk by stealth then thats a shame, we also have 8 million people out of work and they still keep pouring in thousands of cheap 3rd world labour that are a drain on our system,we still get told we need immigration and that its highly skilled workers we are getting, for the record all we seem to get is criminals,curry house workers and check out assistants
edit on 22-10-2010 by KDM_Souljah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Oh wait, that's it, I disagreed with your sentiments and called you out for being an arse and wishing death upon someone.

Another point, why wouldn't I support my own private sector and look after its interests? Yet because I support it, you think I'm some establishment bootlicker?

You must be some kind of simpleton bootlicker.

I didn't wish death on just anybody, I wished death on Thatcher because she is an evil relic and hopefully will burn in hell soon..

On to your second point...Supporting the private sector does not make you bootlicker, it makes you a self-serving private sector RENT BOY! It's your avatar that makes you an establishment bootlicker...

Try reading something that hasn't come from NewsCorp for a change, perhaps then you might understand that this is a redistribution of wealth fuelled by political ideology....

edit on 22-10-2010 by strangleholder1 because: you clown!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The U.K. government of Thatcher's children - David Cameron and George Osborne of the Conservative and Unionist Party and Nick Clegg and Danny Alexander of the Liberal Democrats - are pushing through savage cuts to the British welfare state; social security, housing benefit and other spending on public services slashed in an effort to balance the UK's books.

Osborne says under 35s are only room rent boys & girls

Osborne says under 35s are only room rent boys & girls (YouTube)
Video: George Osborne in the UK parliament announcing that as part of his spending review he wants to restrict housing benefit for under 35s to pay only for room rent in a shared accommodation, not for a single person's house or flat.

Well then Scottish & British adults. Are we happy to become Tory rent boys and girls taking it up the arse from the Queen's ministers or are you ready for a war?

MPs & councillors who won't fight the cuts.

To get the real Fight The Cuts campaign under way full steam, the other fraudulent campaign against the cuts must be exposed as the sham it is.

I am talking about those Labour and nationalist MPs in the Westminster parliament who claim to oppose cuts yet who swear loyalty to the Queen whose government is imposing these cuts and indeed who aspire to become Queen's ministers of the crown and rule the kingdom for the Queen.

I am talking about members of the Scottish Parliament, Welsh Assembly and Councillors who will claim to oppose the cuts yet who will be the very ones who will fail to raise local taxes to replace penny for penny every cut made, who will fail to take over responsibility to make welfare payments when the UK Department of Work and Pensions reduces or stops welfare payments and who instead will use the kingdom's police and courts to enforce the cuts and tame any popular resistance to the cuts.

I am talking about Trades Union Congress officials who will want to invite opposition politicians from parliaments, assemblies and councils to speak at stop-the-cuts rallies. They mean well but trade union leaders do not have the wits to see when politicians are playing politicians' games, posturing opposition but in reality surrendering to cuts.

Only when all these fake opponents to the cuts are exposed as worthless wind-bags who will sit back and allow cuts can the real Fight The Cuts campaign begin in earnest.

What is the test? The test is opposition or loyalty to the kingdom and its head of state, the Queen. To fight the cuts seriously we, the people, must call on our national military to fight the kingdom and fight its head of state, the Queen. We, the people, must be prepared to ask our military to kill the Queen if we are serious about killing her government's cuts.

Therefore take seriously any person claiming to fight the cuts who also calls for immediate military action against the royal family to exclude them from the country on pain of arrest, attack and assassination.

Given the choice between allowing the Queen's cuts and calling for the Queen's death - which choice does a politician claiming to oppose the cuts make?

Anyone who is for war against the Queen and her kingdom, as I am, is serious about fighting Her Majesty's Government's cuts, as I am.

Any politician or indeed any leader up on a stage with a microphone who is not for that war is not really serious about fighting cuts and is more concerned to keep in with the kingdom which has given them position in its bodies such as parliaments, assemblies and councils.

Fight The Cuts forum

<< 2  3  4   >>

join