It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange loud, metal sounding almost like gears changing sound in the skies!!! 092410

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 2ndSEED

somebody can study/examine this sound with acceleration effect or so ??
it makes me think of somebody speaking but the voice was slowed down very much ...

acceleration maybe will give some nice woman voice speaking to us ????

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

this makes me think it's like when they record voices from ghosts .... EVP ?
maybe it is the sound of our parallel world coming thru ????

we see ( hear ) more and more of such strange things !!!
is our sensitivity increasing ? are we getting closer to a new level of consciousness ??

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Springheel Jack

yes maybe they can make their ships invisible for our eyes but they never thought about their sound ??
because in universe no air, so no sound can be heard ....
on the other hand lots of ufos were seen and nobody ever said they made sound, maybe just some humming one ...

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

I now Know I am not hearing or seeing things.... Look at this new thread that was posted if we can tie everything together than we can confirm somethings is happening... A holographic noise!!!!!

what's happening at Fermilab is earth shattering.[

edit on 23-10-2010 by 2ndSEED because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndSEED
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

I now Know I am not hearing or seeing things.... Look at this new thread that was posted if we can tie everything together than we can confirm somethings is happening... A holographic noise!!!!!

what's happening at Fermilab is earth shattering.[

I just saw that and was about to post the link .... you beat me to it

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I heard this metal grinding noise as well (sounded like a Jet engine hooked up to a helicopter) but it was quieter (off in the distance) and it lasted all night. This was the night of October 19th, 2010.

This was also a creepy night for other reasons. Looked at the moon, and Jupiter (or Nibiru haha) was directly underneath the almost full moon (became full at midnight). Everybody was acting weird (more irritable, easily stressed, emotion was high).

Also to make the situation even weirder, I have been reading a lot about aliens, etc. lately (Terra Papers). I have also read other pieces of information (all available on this site actually) that led me to theorize that maybe this world isn't real. I said to my Girlfriend "Maybe this is just a spiritual plane where other aliens have their memories wiped before entering, so that we can find out who we really are and work out conflicts without millions of years of history in the way, etc.". She thought it sounded eerily possible, then when we were talking, we decided to go into the store.

While we were in there, a commercial comes onto the loudspeaker in the store "I am going to kill his girlfriend". Which is all both of us heard from the loudspeaker. Then "The Postal Service - Give Up" starts playing over the loudspeaker. The whole album. I listened to this album back in 2005 or so before I got into the whole Alien thing. I thought I would post the link to the lyrics because it sounds like a coded message or something, really creeped me out that night, I always try to not take myself to seriously (because I notice these little wierd things, but I thought that I would share in case anybody else out there has had something similar.)

Postal Service - Give Up:

The District Sleeps Alone Tonight
Such Great Heights
Sleeping In
Nothing Better
Recycled Air
Clark Gable
We Will Become Silhouettes
This Place Is A Prison
Brand New Colony
Natural Anthem

To make this even weirder, I live in Washington State. I haven't heard this album in 4 years, then suddenly with the aliens, nukes, assassinations, etc. it rung a bell in a really weird way. Maybe I am crazy.

In the same day, my other friend had a vision of an EMP going off (half asleep), and my girlfriend saw an image of a man shooting her in the gut. I feel weird even posting this because I like to base my assertions on science, logic and rational explanation. I am just laying it all out there in case anybody else had similar stuff happen on that day. We all knew it was irrational fear and anxiety that was in our heads. We were able to control ourselves, just barely. Everybody in town was acting similar.

This is my first post.
edit on 24-10-2010 by Section69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

edit on 24-10-2010 by Section69 because: Accidental Double Post

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Section69

keep on being interested, keep on being curious about everything going on around you and your friends/love/family, because you are on the right way : human beings MUST examine, study, discuss all possible things to go ahead !!!
how otherwise could we evolve ??? remeber Galileo : the sun is the center, not the earth .... just some crazy idea in that time but what a difference in our thinking now !!! it's just another perspective, another questioning, another intelligence !! keep on thinking and tell what you think is fascinating ! Peace and let's hope ATS always will stand as a birthplace for good questionings !!!!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Section69

ever heard of synchronicity ??? Jung ?? ever heard of DEEPAK CHOPRA ( !!! very good book about coïncidences ) ???
keep on looking for truth, for equilibrium !!!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

very very curious sound and lights from " ufo ??? " lights are changing from one to the other colour .....
jesus, what is this all about, please tell us, why we may not know the truth, OUR reality we live in ???
are we too little boys and girls to understand ???
do we have to die to understand all this stuff ???
give us an answer please !! now or never !!!

we are tired of this foolish game with our NEURONS !!!!! lol ;;--))

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hello all,

I thought his might be of some interest to you.

On the 19th of October, 2 Russian Tu-95MS Bears where intercepted above the North Sea by 2 F16's after being followed by British and Danish aircraft's.

Apparently these Bears are known for being very noisy...

Link below(in dutch)
www.endandit.nl...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eisum
Hello all,

I thought his might be of some interest to you.

On the 19th of October, 2 Russian Tu-95MS Bears where intercepted above the North Sea by 2 F16's after being followed by British and Danish aircraft's.

Apparently these Bears are known for being very noisy...

Link below(in dutch)
www.endandit.nl...

Wow those are some antiques and noisy but I highly doubt the FAA would let those air-craft fly over United States air space those puppies are huge and intiminating...

If anything with the date involved might be used as cover by those that would want to keep us blind!!!!

Good link though.... Thank You!!!!

While on the thread last night I heard a rumble that lasted from about 11:00pm CST to roughly 12:20am (CST) couldn't make it out but sounded diffrent than what I was reffering in this thread. This sound sounded what was described in the California thread, like fake thunder, it was consistant and rumbled and roar for a long long time...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

It sounds like a really heavy steel table being dragged across a concrete floor.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
this is weird. im visiting japan with my wife to visit her family, and we are staying with her family in tokyo. about 3 or 4 days after we arrived, (about 2 weeks ago) i was going for a jog and kept hearing these uncomforting sounds come from the overcast sky. to me it sounded like a really low trumpet only robotized or something. i really cant explain it rather than the fact it was really unsettling....

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by oldschoolsuper star
this is weird. im visiting japan with my wife to visit her family, and we are staying with her family in tokyo. about 3 or 4 days after we arrived, (about 2 weeks ago) i was going for a jog and kept hearing these uncomforting sounds come from the overcast sky. to me it sounded like a really low trumpet only robotized or something. i really cant explain it rather than the fact it was really unsettling....

Maybe you talking about the classic insect sounds of Japan?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

no, that's not the sound at all. first of all, the sound i heard wasnt continuous. each time i heard it, it probably lasted between 15 seconds to a minute, and the intervals werent steady. sometimes it would repeat right after, and other times it would seem to wait a few minutes. the whole thing seemed to last about 10 to 15 minutes, and i wasnt the only person who heard it, there were people (including me) who stopped to look around each time. imagine heavy mechanical parts grinding together in the lowest trumpet pitch you could imagine. is there anybody else here in japan on this site whos heard it?

edit: it wasnt a train, i grew up around them and it wasnt construction equipment, either. that im sure of.
edit on 25-10-2010 by oldschoolsuper star because: forgot to add something

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndSEED
Im not sure how to describe this but several days after a ufo sighting, appx: 3am I herd what sounded like a horrible sound it was so loud almost like a train passing by but amplified ten times and it sounded like gears grinding, like a large transmission. ............... as the sounds kept the same level seemed not to lower itself just sound like metal! It sounded so horrible Im suprise no one even talked about it or even mentioned anything anywhere. I live in St. Charles, IL. Did anybody else hear this?

Dude,
That was Chewbacca growling at a dodgy hyperdrive unit.
I am surprised you did not hear Han yelling at him too.

"punch it, Chewie".

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by oldschoolsuper star

Interesting, well I have no idea now. It's a mystery.

Maybe if you do hear it again, try to see if you can follow the sound at all, or was it a sound that surrounded you?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

it was completely surrounding. but i have my step brothers boom mic ready in case i hear them again.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I heard last night around 11pm to 12am, what sound kinda like a low altitude G force from f-fighter jets. 3x.. minutes after each other

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join