It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange loud, metal sounding almost like gears changing sound in the skies!!! 092410

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaworu
I'm so intrigued by this! About a year ago, there was a thread that was started with similar noises as you described OP. I have a link that I fav on youtube with the supposed sound a fellow ats'er heard. Maybe its similar to what you have experienced.

I hate to toss in a theory but what if, just what if it's some kind of intellegent message being sent to us, like in that movie "CONTACT" maybe our atmosphere is the reciever and this sound is being broadcasted to us, although the sound is being herd in diffrent places, possible each one is a diffrent message!

Thats is if it's not project BLUE-BeaM as some state... Geeez I really don't know but they (The sounds) are almost as repeatitive....
edit on 20-10-2010 by 2ndSEED because: Typo Correction!!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
During an interdimesional transit, sonic boom type bangs may occur. Like a loud bang inside your house. Of course if they occured outside...it would sound much different wouldn't it? So thier happening inside my house then? Holy sh$€!

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
One person has a thread about the same thing a metallic sound in the sky I think he live sin TX Please check his thread I wonder if there is any coincidence ??

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=9771864#pid9771864

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012
One person has a thread about the same thing a metallic sound in the sky I think he live sin TX Please check his thread I wonder if there is any coincidence ??

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=9771864#pid9771864

Yes I am aware of it, came up after this thread.... Not sure if its the same, the OP of that thread states it sounds like a boom, I herd what sounded like gears grinding.... although he metioned it sounds like a tin boom, making it mechanical metal is tin as tin is a metal.... Question would be how would a tin boom sound?

I pounder and wonder, if some of the people are color blind, can people also not hear specific sounds? If so like high tones or low tones, if this is the case these two thread might be the same sounds.... Or if U look at my last responds before this one....

Maybe these sounds are messages, diffrent messages being transmitted via our air space.... would be easier to be herd by mulitudes than being transmitted on radio, since not everyone is listening to the radio at the same time.....

Woah just had a thought!!!!

It happens usually late.... Maybe this sound is designed to bring sybliminal messages into dreams and those asleep don't hear it but are given some kind of hidden message, dream or I can only imagine what else!

Now if we found the source than we would be able to determined its purpose....

edit on 20-10-2010 by 2ndSEED because: Typo Correction!!!! and added more info

edit on 20-10-2010 by 2ndSEED because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Ok 2ndseed, I got a chance to talk about this today with one of my buddy's who heard this strange sound in my area about a year ago. The video I posted earlier was NOT the sound he heard. That video was a siren that was malfunctioning.

He listened to the video and said "nope, that wasn't it .... what I heard was like a train grinding and a jet all at once".

His whole family heard it as well as some of his neighbors were woke up by it.

So, its still a mystery.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer
Ok 2ndseed, I got a chance to talk about this today with one of my buddy's who heard this strange sound in my area about a year ago. The video I posted earlier was NOT the sound he heard. That video was a siren that was malfunctioning.

He listened to the video and said "nope, that wasn't it .... what I heard was like a train grinding and a jet all at once".

His whole family heard it as well as some of his neighbors were woke up by it.

So, its still a mystery.

Kind of figured that but it was close enough, it was horrible sound... Can U have ur friend listen to the audio I put together on here? Yes the train grinding jet plane combo is actually best description for it!!!! I stated that with emphisis.... Its just as you say, anyhow the sound is in this player, Note: not actual sound but close to what I herd I found several audio sounds and tied em together....

edit on 21-10-2010 by 2ndSEED because: added video

edit on 21-10-2010 by 2ndSEED because: Typo Correction!!!! and added more info

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I will ask him when I see him again.

Also, just something to note - there was an online discussion about this weird noise amongst locals. We live near a large quarry as well as a very large Air Force Base. Some of the people discussing this said it could have been heavy mining machinery that made this noise .... but was ruled out by those who heard it. Also, aircraft was ruled out too.

There is yet another possibility though ... if I recall correctly, there is a very strange noise that is sometimes made during and before an earthquake. I want to search for the noise for comparison if there is a recording available.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
first thing I could find:

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Considering this is happening NATIONWIDE it seems lets hope it's not the quake noise... but the Cali ones I heard the grinding noise in the sky before the 7.1 during the world series so....

There is definitely something up and I'm not sure whether to hope it's a quake coming or blue beam tests.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Could it have been mater cow tipping (in the kids movie CARS)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Perhaps somehing like this...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Who wants to join me on the HAARP theory. I've heard that this project has strange effects with weather, and there are several other posts that describe hearing this after an intense thunderstorm. Just spitballin here.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I heard this on Oct 19th at about 1pm in the afternoon! I also posted on the other thread where another guy in Los Angeles heard the same thing on the same day.

here is my post......copy and pasted

"This is EXACTLY what I heard but in broad daylight, Los Angeles (Santa Clarita)

There was NO rain or thunder at this point. It was cloudy but nothing else going on.,

EDIT to add: I was inside with all the windows and doors closed. Double paned, weather proof windows. I felt the vibrations first which caused me to open the door. We've had a lot of fires up here so I thought maybe it was water dropping copters again.

The last time we heard anything unusual was in May 2010 when a fighter jet cruised by chasing a ball of light. We could hear the after burners come on and off and our whole condo shook. "

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hmmmm....I don't discount what the OP heard...I remember 10 years or so ago listening to an Art Bell show about these strange sounds, so I know people hear them. I wish I could help OP but the only thing I can think of that would make a sound like the one in the first video Kaworu posted would be a rocket engine test. I can say that because I've worked not 2 miles from Edwards AFB Rocket Test site when they've tested an engine. Its similar but I'm not sure its the same as what you heard.

I have 2 other theories, total speculation here,

1. The Gov't is testing a sound system that can be heard over a vast area for their False Flag Alien Invasion, you know they gotta set the mood, right?

2. The Aliens are here and they're cloaked but they can't hide the noise of their ships/equipment...

I'll tell you what, if I heard that around my town, I would be heading for the hills like nobody's business, that is some SPOOKY sh*t.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Is there a date, location or time for this video. Mine sounded like the but with more "bass" like the other recording, sometimes stoping/starting almost like a locomotive.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Something is definitely strange going on here. There was an earthquake in Michigan recently too that made a huge 2 feet wide and over 100 feet long crack in the ground over night.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by realanswers

Dont forget the 2 quakes out here in cali 2day lol
I dint feel anything tho

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

Those quakes were in the Gulf of CA, By Cabo San Lucas. Only felt in Mexico and maybe a bit in San Diego.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
wtf.. last night I was watching televison and I heard a explosion like sound outside.. it sounded like thunder in the sky.. but it started and ended like small explosions... with half a second between..

Boomm..bommmm..bommm...bommm.. and then a pause for about 15 minute.. and then again.. only 3 times now.. and then nothing..

it sounded like comming from far far away.. in uo in the sky ?? never in my 28 life time heard anything like that.... And I heard alot of thunder and fireworks.. and so strange it happend while just replien to this post, is this somehing happen world wide ?? im in denmark btw..

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Perhaps maybe this...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join