It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange loud, metal sounding almost like gears changing sound in the skies!!! 092410

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndSEED
reply to post by jexmo

Yes a little more than I would like to state.... Lots of cover up crafts and misc. activities such as drones. I think all ties in, Weather ET or Man-Made or Man-made with E.T Tech something is really happening. And Im sensing something big.... Theres a race between CERN and the Tevatron and it's attracting some attention....

edit on 20-10-2010 by 2ndSEED because: (no reason given)

Wow! Im so jealous, im lucky if i get a few strange lights here. Just out of curiosity, Do you or anyone else know whats going on with CERN? It went very quiet after the failed first test and also what is Tevatron? Is it the same as CERN? Im very interested in your opinion on this. What do you think is going on, even if its a guess. CERN starting was a major piece of news around the world and then all of a sudden there was no news on it at all.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Heard the same thing. I wasn't alone either. We live in the center of town and vehicles passing are a common occurrence. We have a "center" type patio, and my 5 year old & I were out there about to launch off some fireworks, and directly from above us there was a grinding sound like something was nearly on top of the house and then a roaring noise that sound for all the world like something shot straight up in the air. It was so loud and persisted long enough that it terrified the kid into bolting into the house.

I know it wasn't a vehicle passing. I have nearly a dozen security cameras - of course none pointed directly at the sky - but there was no vehicle.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Haven't taken the time to read all the replies, but first off let me say ' "I believe you." No, I didn't hear it and I'm next door in Saint Peters. Whatever the source, you were meant to hear it - another realm maybe? With Lambert so close it may have been just another plane you saw that happened to be up at the time, not related to the sound.

There is something about the hour also. 3 AM.

Anyway, so glad you shared. Now my day starts with mystery and wonderment.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Airplanes landing gear coming out and engine lowering power? i hear it all the time, first time i thought the world was ending! im about 10 miles from the airport and about 3 miles from the landing route.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I like this thread. Not only has this been about the 4th time I have heard reference to unusually loud noises in the sky or coming for the sky, I have also learned about a couple of new characters I have never heard of before.

Also that one video that had the siren like sound. Seems if I recall correctly, the day before the big quake in china when it had that rainbow like appearance in the sky, there was also a siren like sound.

Things are getting odder and odder.

One thought to the OP. Since you are too shy to ask your neighbors if they heard the sound, perhaps you could put up little fliers on a couple poles or at the grocery store bulletin board or laundry mat or something, with a contact number. Just a thought. Then they can contact you and no harm no foul if no one does. Or maybe just maybe someone will see it and have heard it themselves. You never know. Worth a try anyway.
edit on 20-10-2010 by onehuman because: typo

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 2ndSEED

Perhaps your not alone ?!

It was approx 03:30 during a weekday in Croydon & i was awoken by this noise i grabbed my camera & began to record Up to yet there is no real answer to what it is.... Any ideas it was very loud as you can hear very war of the worlds

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
WOW! I wonder if that's the same noise the OP heard?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Nice find, I cant wait to hear if thats what they heard either. Kind of sounded like a really mad elephant!

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
heres a serious reply i dont know if anyones said this in a joking kind of manner but, what if it was so many saucers that they were just soundn like a bunch of bumber cars in the clouds. No>?

edit on 20-10-2010 by achaiah86 because: please whoever is in charge of getting rid of the 2 extra replies i laughably accidently mistakenly put down, thank you!

link   
heres a serious reply i dont know if anyones said this in a joking kind of manner but, what if it was so many saucers that they were just soundn like a bunch of bumber cars in the clouds. No>?

link   

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

That was a bloody scary noise...

I think I would poop a little if I heard that at night, or even in the day tbh.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Hatchetman

What radio station was this and how about the date, maybe they have a archive listing where we can do some research...

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jexmo

Originally posted by 2ndSEED
reply to post by jexmo

Yes a little more than I would like to state.... Lots of cover up crafts and misc. activities such as drones. I think all ties in, Weather ET or Man-Made or Man-made with E.T Tech something is really happening. And Im sensing something big.... Theres a race between CERN and the Tevatron and it's attracting some attention....

Wow! Im so jealous, im lucky if i get a few strange lights here. Just out of curiosity, Do you or anyone else know whats going on with CERN? It went very quiet after the failed first test and also what is Tevatron? Is it the same as CERN? Im very interested in your opinion on this. What do you think is going on, even if its a guess. CERN starting was a major piece of news around the world and then all of a sudden there was no news on it at all.

The only info I gotten from CERN was that they seize operations until 2012, in the mean time they are using the TEVATRON in Batavia, IL (THE 2nd largets collider in the world) to continue expierements until set date...

Now how this facility ties to the sound I'm yet to know but never the less, this sound has been herd in many other states and countries as what I hear. How they are linked, Im not sure, but something is out there.... and it isn't a train, nor truck.... its in the air but isn't a known craft of ours that we know? I've seen lights, I've seen objects and I herd a crazy sound... I became aware of my surroundings, but my question is what is it?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by 2ndSEED

Perhaps your not alone ?!

It was approx 03:30 during a weekday in Croydon & i was awoken by this noise i grabbed my camera & began to record Up to yet there is no real answer to what it is.... Any ideas it was very loud as you can hear very war of the worlds

Wow this is scarry.... Infact very, very, very similar, infact it sounds more accurate than the sound I posted, in that it was scarry errie and loud... I know more people herd this, I can not be the only person geeeez in a area as populated as where I live. But defintley It wasn't a train more like hard to explaine... If you combined both audios we may get realistic sound of it!!! it was like 10 trains a plane and 20 trucks shifting their transmissions at the same time....
Listening over and over to this sound posted.... The screeching sound was a little more muffle like how can I describe it, like some one shift gears without hitting the cluth, it grined... it was a grinding sound!!!

edit on 20-10-2010 by 2ndSEED because: typo correction[/editby

edit on 20-10-2010 by 2ndSEED because: added link

edit on 20-10-2010 by 2ndSEED because: removed link....

extra DIV

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
very interesting, and the additional accounts add credibility, 2 things came to mind actually 3 (these are out there )

1. the science behind directional sounds wave systems are well known and available to the public (ie, future-weapons, military tech shows) so potentially (potentially) tech exists to shoot or focus sound into one specific direction so a high altitude plane, low altitude satellite could be broadcasting this (ie testing blue beam if you believe in that)

2. it might be a matter of the tech used is advanced enough to manipulate light making it invisible but hiding the propulsion system noise is a different matter, to think that all alien' tech would be at the same level would be ignorant, OR it could be us or the aliens just haven't figured how to make that flight process silent yet

3.(just as out there) could be this Virtual Reality we call Life, is just that and our actual body/conscientiousness is experiencing something from that world/plain and its transcending into this world (the music syncing in the dream state in the movie Inception is along the lines I'm thinking)

just food for though

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Haven't taken the time to read all the replies, but first off let me say ' "I believe you." No, I didn't hear it and I'm next door in Saint Peters. Whatever the source, you were meant to hear it - another realm maybe? With Lambert so close it may have been just another plane you saw that happened to be up at the time, not related to the sound.

There is something about the hour also. 3 AM.

Anyway, so glad you shared. Now my day starts with mystery and wonderment.

Yes 3:00 am eventually seems like rush hour for whom ever they are!!!! Strangley odd. I lose sleep because I want to be awake between 2-4pm

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I'm so intrigued by this! About a year ago, there was a thread that was started with similar noises as you described OP. I have a link that I fav on youtube with the supposed sound a fellow ats'er heard. Maybe its similar to what you have experienced.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Good mystery.

I listened to the video posted above also, and I cannot recognize the sound.

It does sound very odd.

If I come across anything that may explain this I will let you know.

Thanks for sharing this information though, I am intrigued.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaworu

That is exactly what my old washer sounds like when it is not loaded right(one side too heavy). Woke up to that noise late one night, scared the crap out of me lol.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join