It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird UfO and alien dream I had.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
So last night I dozed off during the thunderstorm. Peaceful night really with lightning and thunder. Then it happened as vivid as daylight on a clear day. I had a dream about a UFO and grey aliens. On the highway about 2am driving we exited and as we exited we pulled over as we saw a huge craft in the parking lot. It was a very large disc about 700 feet wide and and it was on a tripod. We got out to check out the craft and there was small windows on the side of the craft and we could see aliens in the windows. There was another grey outside the craft standing under the craft. We spent all with the grey outside the craft trying to get into the craft. The grey outside communicated telepathically and told us that the greasy inside locked him out because he wasnt fully developed enough to perform the proper procedures inside the craft. All night we tried to get into that craft. The craft took off and left us and the grey alien in the parking lot. The grey said, this is not good at all if they come back were introuble and I woke up right after he said that. I have a drawing of the craft I saw in my dream if you'd like me to post it I will do so.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

We all have the same dreams here

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumanMeatsuit

First time I've ever had that kind of dream dream though and to have a dream in such vivid detail was so weird as I saw everything clear and crisp like when were awake.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumanMeatsuit

Weird! Last night, I dreamed of hiding from alien craft. Mine were triangular -- two small ones and one huge ship. I was in a parking lot (as was the OP). To my knowledge, I've never dreamed of aliens before.

I believe that we all dream the same here largely because our thoughts are focused on the same things. Thank heavens I didn't focus on the demonic Obama, Hillary, and Limbaugh pictures that I saw on ATS yesterday! Much scarier than aliens.

top topics

join