It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trades Hall president Kevin Bracken calls 9/11 'conspiracy'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Herald Sun is owned by NEWS CORP, Rupert Murdoch, FOX, whatever you want to call it.
It's no surprise they would shoot Mr. Bracken down.

He's also a friend of my Dad and thinks 9/11 was staged to help usher in the NWO.

I think he would have almost certainly read posts at this forum, and like I said I wouldn't be surprised if he's a member too.

Don't be dismayed at the way the media has painted you. It's not personal and it's only done to "serve as a message" to anyone else thinking about speaking out. It's unforunate the way things work.
edit on 20/10/10 by Nventual because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Interesting to note that 70% of voters side with Mr. Bracken

Do you think Kevin Bracken's comments were reasonable?

Yes 65.18% (4505 votes)

No 34.82% (2400 votes)

Total votes: 6905

Just another example that more people are waking up, or majority supports the 'troofers'

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

The Herald Sun is not really a newspaper. It is tabloid magazine that appeals to the lowest common denominator. If only the Bosses of other newspapers could admit that most people don't want to fold their paper 3 times just to read a single page... The other papers have their faults but at least they provide a more balanced and thought-provoking outlook.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Yet despite all that, 65% of its readers that did the poll actually agree with Kevin.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

The newspaper is the problem, not the people reading it.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

True, but I always thought the Herald Sun's demographic were, well, the sort of people who would buy into the official 9/11 story.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

Being the highest selling paper means there will be a varied range of readers. Some people like the small design and summary of sport/commerce/opinion pieces. They are not that time consuming to read so even very intelligent people might still prefer it in terms of time/convenience. Also, the crossword/sudoku/quiz/world jumbler is designed well enough to do on-the-run (compared to other papers).

Anyway, it is the journalists/editors of the paper that are the problem. They allow absolute sensationalised nonsense to take up the front half of the paper while pushing important issues to the back. And yes I am also surprised at that poll result.

edit on 22/10/2010 by Dark Ghost because: fixed typos

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join