It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Proud Be Gay Be a Marine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Is their new recruitment ad.
I can see it now.

when will all this insanity end? all i can see is this country is being ripped apart over religion,government ripoff,illegal aliens invading us,the military being demoralized,the citizens being demoralized,our youth lost in the wind with no end in site.

when is enough enough? and when are we going to quit relying on this facade government to fix anything?
when do we get up and take control before its too late?

when?

will it be after the republicans take control of the house and it goes back to business as usual?
or will it be when obama gets **beaten** in 2012 by Ron Paul, or some other candidate with the same hidden agenda as all the rest.

all i see is a weakening america that's never going to be Strong and Proud ever again, because we spent too much time writing our congressmen and collecting our welfare checks, and believing the never ending lies of our true enemies
edit on Wed Oct 20 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Edit: Please Review the Following Link: Courtesy Is Mandatory

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I am gay but I am too much of a pussy to go fight in a war so I ain't signing up for the military.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Be Proud Be Gay Be a Marine

Holy Sensationalism...ripping on the Few n' Proud validates your OP..? No...

Despite being spot on, your 'message' could have been conveyed just as easily without resorting to the Tabloid theatrics...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I'm not sure I understand.

Can you go into more detail about what this thread is relating to?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

I know, but i was having a tantrum about then

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

if you dont understand? then you're just as lost as the rest of america

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Nice.

Guess I'll be hittin' the old dusty trail....

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

...when do we get up and take control before its too late?

If by "we" you mean the collective or majority in the country - "we" won't - not anytime soon and probably not ever (not in your lifetime) ... Just being realistic, here...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

i know. its sad to see such a great country get destroyed over a welfare check

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I think its about time for america to have a plan B

seriously. we've made some serious fatal errors in our judgments over the last 100 or so years, when it comes to politics and economics.

we need to rethink this process, and halt any further damages before we implode.

the government needs to step aside and let our situation be reorganized by more realistic thinkers who have a true grasp of reality, and understand the correct way to bring back real confidence in our fleeing businessmen and entrepreneurs.

until this happens, no one of any real value is going to spend a nickle or hire anyone.

we cant keep dumping trillions of dollars on fantasy enemies and gooberment bailouts that go right into their greedy filthy pockets.
these people need to brought to justice. EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM

that's where plan B comes in.

we the people need to vote for our country. not for some future book writer lobbyist.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I have served in two conflicts and have seen service on more than one continent, and I have put my d”/+k in the dirt (No pun intended) with some of the bravest people in the world (weather Gay, Black, White, Asian, Muslim,…..I mean take your pick). You will truly not know what it is like to have a true (brother/sister) have your back in a time of war…..WE ARE ALL EQUAL IN A TIME OF WAR.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
reply to post by Dance4Life

if you dont understand? then you're just as lost as the rest of america

I think the fact that you think you understand makes you more lost.

Just saying. Nobody is advocating that the military now have gay dance parties.. Just that people that ARE gay and capable of serving aren't kicked out because they are gay.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I say if any brave, patriotic gay man or woman is willing to sacrifice their life carrying out the commanded orders of our corrupt puppet government, then I say God bless em and have at it.

Bullets have no sexual preference. Better you than me.
edit on 20-10-2010 by BlackOps719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
I say if any brave, patriotic gay man or woman is willing to sacrifice their life carrying out the commanded orders of our corrupt puppet government, then I say God bless em and have at it.

Bullets have no sexual preference. Better you than me.
edit on 20-10-2010 by BlackOps719 because: (no reason given)

BlackOps719, great comment. There are many gay serving members of the US defense forces now and there always has been. It's no big deal and just requires a culture change in order to empower and protect serving gay military people from a culture of discrimination and harassment. Such a culture change will only benefit the US defense forces by maximising the talent available to them and creating a more tolerant and harmonious environment for serving gay people. I personally know several gay people who are serving in the US military and it's really no big deal. It amuses me how homophopes will always trumpet the sky falling in with every little change that empowers gay people in society; the sky has never fallen in and society has always moved forward as a result.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

when is enough enough?

When every red-blooded American starts taking caring of each other, as a family of brothers. A great man once said, "ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country.". This nation can only arise when it is instilled within each and every man, woman, and child as individuals that they have the opportunity to achieve great things for this nation, and then the world. However, you cannot move mountains, build freedom towers, or golden gates, without first fixing the root of the problems in America. It starts first with you as an individual - every single person who reads this message. Today you must begin to do unto others as you would have done unto you, not tomorrow. Every moment in time you spend trying to pursue your own luxuries is a debit to the wealth of this nation. If you want to make this nation lead the world again, you must quit consuming all the global resources, and start producing something of equitable value for any human being. The folly of America is she is the whore of Babylon.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BigDuke6

Starred!
Forward thinking from a Military person.
Enough hate already!
United we stand, divided we fall!

How many issues are there that continue to divide and separate us and who keeps those issues in the headlines and in our minds? Exactly those that don't want us, the people of the planet, to ever stand together as ONE people!

w3

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Im still not convinced there ever was an issue with being homosexual and serving.

Ive found a relative handful of cases where people were kicked out of service due to their alleged orientation. Nothing showing how many of those cases were just people trying to get out or accusations to get others out as in a "witch hunt."

There's a uniform and there's protocol and there's orders. None of that has anything to do with where you like to stick your penis. It doesnt matter one way or the other.

What I believe is this has far more to do with an upcoming draft than anything else. When you need fodder does it really matter if it's gay fodder? With the 'rule' on the books they couldnt draft homosexuals or claiming homosexuality could get you out of dying for some politicians cause so they want to remove that as an obstacle.

This has all the markings of a manufactured non-issue. Just like the gay marriage fight. You've been tricked into fighting the wrong fight. The idiots fight. Rather than demanding freedom you're demanding expanded servitude.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

all i can see is this country is being ripped apart over religion,government ripoff,illegal aliens invading us,the military being demoralized,the citizens being demoralized,our youth lost in the wind with no end in site.

So, it seems you have grouped together several factors that you believe are leading to the downfall of the country, but most of them are so vague that it's impossible to tell what your complaint is... Let's look at them individually and see if we can determine what you mean and if they REALLY fit together.

1. religion - religion is a first amendment right. You'd like to do away with that? Is that what I'm reading? You think a protected right enumerated in the Constitution is somehow contributing to the country being ripped apart and weakened?

2. government ripoff - What specifically do you mean? What is "government ripoff"? Are you speaking of the stimulus package? The bailout?

3. illegal aliens invading us - This is one thing you said that's clear to me. I think the only thing.

4. the military being demoralized - How? What are you talking about? Gays in the military is somehow demoralizing?

5. the citizens being demoralized - How? What are you talking about? Allowing gay citizens to live? How are citizens being demoralized?

6. our youth lost in the wind with no end in site - Excuse me? WTF does that mean? Can you be more specific?

Of all the factors in your rant, I understand ONE of them. And you seem to have grouped these vague and general complaints together and thrown in something about gays in the military. This seems like nothing more than an incoherent rant on homosexuality. If that's the case, fine. But what does illegal immigrants have to do with it? To me, your post is scattered and fairly meaningless.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join