It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot in Nevada and or North California mountains?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
How many would you like to hunt for the Bigfoot in the California/Nevada mountains? I think we could camp out and get about a couple strong men to attack the creature. What do you think?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I'm down for it.
Though my resources are zip thanks to this wonderful economy (but it is my fault I did see it coming like many of us)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
it would be fun but very expencive for me, but if their was defanetly 1 there iwould for sure

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic Lumen

We can use hammers, knives, baby-cakes, guns and what not.
Here is info on wikipedia which we can use to hunt this creature.

Bigfoot is described in reports as a large hairy ape-like creature, ranging between 6–10 feet (2–3 m) tall, weighing in excess of 500 pounds (230 kg), and covered in dark brown or dark reddish hair. Alleged witnesses have described large eyes, a pronounced brow ridge, and a large, low-set forehead; the top of the head has been described as rounded and crested, similar to the sagittal crest of the male gorilla. Bigfoot is commonly reported to have a strong, unpleasant smell by those who claim to have encountered it. The enormous footprints for which it is named have been as large as 24 inches (60 cm) long and 8 inches (20 cm) wide. While most casts have five toes—like all known apes—some casts of alleged Bigfoot tracks have had numbers ranging from two to six. Some have also contained claw marks, making it likely that a portion came from known animals such as bears, which have five toes and claws. Some proponents have also claimed that Bigfoot is omnivorous and mainly nocturnal.

bigfoot
edit on 19-10-2010 by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
That sounds wicked fun but i'd only take videos of it and pictures, I wouldn't want to hurt it or capture it.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pinealexplorer

Don't we need proof!
We need to capture it! We need to show the public.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

I guess it wouldn't be too bad if we had tranquilizer rifles, ya know, take some video of it moving and take samples of hair and maybe blood sample. Just couldn't make it public right away cause the government would step in and cover it all up.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
this is a troll thread.

let's try to kill a beast that's never been pyhsically engaged before with hand tools, and is probably stronger than 15 men combined at once.

and babycakes?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I don't see why they would cover it up. We can transfer it to another country then. As well name the creature.
Names for a male and or famle bigfoot?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

Babycakes was a joke from a video I'm watching. Not trolling. Just interested in seeing if we group together we can capture this creature.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

I definitely wouldn't want to hurt it or anything. I would only bring a tranquilizer gun for self protection. If I had to protect myself, I would, but I would never want to kill it in the process. Just seeing it would be enough for me.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

That would be great!
I mean I and most likely many others live near or little far to where Bigfoot is supposed to be living. So let's find the creature.

top topics

join