It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threat Assessment Teams & Gang Stalking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Threat Assessment Teams & Gang Stalking

gangstalkingworld.com

Many Targeted Individuals wonder how they could be placed on a list in the first place? Who has the power or the authority to do such a thing? If you live in a country such as the U.K. your local councils have this ability as displayed in the Jane Clift case. If you live in the U.S. or Canada it might be the task of what’s called a threat assessment team.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.empowher.com
www.kens5.com
Gang Stalking: Psychological Targeting in a Group Setting

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Though Gang Stalking has been discussed, this article about Threat Assessment Teams is likely the first time that there is solid proof that citizens are being put on lists, and having family, friends, co-workers contacted. It's also proof that cases are being left open for years at a time, and proof that remote monitoring is ongoing. There is also now proof that social networking sites, and those Targets interact with online are being used as Eyes and Ears. This affects a lot of people, so it's an important breaking story.

gangstalkingworld.com

rems.ed.gov...

This document comes directly from Virginia Tech.
edit on 19-10-2010 by Harassment101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Everyone should be reviewing the info they make publicly available.
What you post on twitter, facebook, etc is available to the eyes and ears of big brother.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TasteTheTruth

Yes, but there comes a time where we need to reverse this process...myself I am not intimidated anymore by big brother...but I understand those who are....

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Harassment101

Interesting stuff, especially since I discount the "gang stalking" thing.
But these "teams" have been known for a long time. Large workplaces and certain schools have them and it's only in very severe cases and it's for the good of the person being assesed, not only for the good of the company/school.

They wouldn't 'shoot lasers' through your walls to make you hear things or any of the other stuff 'gang stalkers' say they experience, or make their lifes living hell or anything.

Let me put it this way..
Unless you go to Columbine University and you sent an e-mail or left a note that said you were going to shoot it up, you aren't going to have a threat assessment team checking up on you.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

That's just not true. Read the documents. I can report anyone acting strangely, I can personally report someone who makes me feel threated, and it does not have to be anything extreme. Once they look into it and feel it warrents further investigation, they can have a target followed. So if you keep filing reports of being harassed by co-workers who deny it, let's say you get into some verbal altercations, suddenly they report you. The team can determine that there is no harassment, and that you have some sort of persecution disorder, and are thus eligible for being monitored.

Please have a look at the Jane Clift case in the U.K. She wrote a letter saying that she wished some customer service person would drop dead, and that is she was near her, she really felt that she could have hit her. Now the letter was not nice, but Jane Clift was hardly a threat in my opinion, either way she was put on a list with sex offenders, and followed everywhere she went for months, till she had to move.

I am not claiming that the threat assessment teams themselves have people Gang Stalked, what I am saying is that the listing and the remote monitoring is what we are seeing in the Gang Stalking community. Who ever they are using for the remote monitoring, which includes the persons community, are getting away with some sick stuff, but I am pinpointing where the process begins.

Here is a link to the Jane Clift case. gangstalkingworld.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.24dash.com...

She sensed that, everywhere she went, there was “whispering, collaboration, people scurrying about”. “Everywhere I went – hospitals, GPs, libraries – anywhere at all, even if I phoned the fire service, as soon as my name went on to that system, it flagged up ‘violent person marker, only to be seen in twos, medium risk’.”

“These people have this ability to do this and they can abuse it. Not many people know, I didn’t even know, that such a register existed.

Most people like to believe that you have to do something really wrong to be targeted, but if you look into what get's people listed as mentally unwell, you will find that whistle-blowing is often enough to do the trick.

www.angelfire.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

What you also do not realise is that with the zero tolerance programs in the workplaces, any threats, looks, verbal altercations, anything that makes a person feel uncomfortable can and will be reported. Look at some of the critera that is used to list targets, even just to require a fit for duty exam.

gangstalkingworld.com...

gangstalkingworld.com...

n such a notification system.

Workers have the ’ right to know ‘ all risks and safe work procedures associated with the job. This may involve identifying individuals with a history of unpredictable or violent behaviour.

Training workers to recognize escalating behaviour that has the potential to result in violence is a common way to minimize risk. Five warning signs of escalating behaviour and possible responses are listed in Appendix C.

In the service sector this may require identifying to employees persons who have a history of aggressive or inappropriate behaviour in the store, bar, mall or taxi.

The identity of the person and the nature of the risk must be given to staff likely to come into contact with that person. While workers have the right to know the risks, it is important to remember that this information cannot be indiscriminately distributed. 3

Really it's easier than you think to get evaluated by these teams, and be listed as eligible for further monitoring. The reality is people assume that if an authority figure says that you need to be monitored or are deserving of being on a list, it must be true.

A. Expression of bizarre and inappropriate thoughts. B. Excessive absenteeism without prior approval or rationale. C. Degenerating physical appearance. D. Acts of insubordination. E. Poor work performance. F. Poor workplace relationships with others. G. Indications of alcohol/substance abuse. H. Excessive complaining. 4

The above are some of the things that can be used to send you off for a fit for duty exam.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harassment101

Though Gang Stalking has been discussed, this article about Threat Assessment Teams is likely the first time that there is solid proof that citizens are being put on lists, and having family, friends, co-workers contacted. It's also proof that cases are being left open for years at a time, and proof that remote monitoring is ongoing. There is also now proof that social networking sites, and those Targets interact with online are being used as Eyes and Ears. This affects a lot of people, so it's an important breaking story.

gangstalkingworld.com

rems.ed.gov...

This document comes directly from Virginia Tech.
edit on 19-10-2010 by Harassment101 because: (no reason given)

Ahh but you forget about how analysis works... Its looking for the needle in the haystack....

Buying drugs? No worries... Tons of Americans do this everyday.... Playing hooky from work/school... Again... No worries....

Traveling back and forth to pakistan twice in one year with no real job and a poor family... ding!

I really don't care if im being monitored by the Feds.... Why? Because im not doing anything that everyone else isn't already doing....

Then again... I own my own business and work from home.... ;-) im in heaven!!!!

edit on 19-10-2010 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I'm following a person online in the public sites she posts on (for character development of a fictional story; I envision my character to be a paranoid schizophrenic, and I wanted to get it 'right') who claims to be a TI. She is sure that there are whole teams of people who shadow her every move. Traffic jam at 4:45p Friday in Metro Atllanta? Stalking, and she knows because the people in cars beside her are acting like they are not looking at her. See someone on a cellphone in a store? Gang-stalking, so everyone knows to go to that store to delay her shopping experience and buy all of the products she wants to so she will be unhappy. Chemtrails are sprayed over the parking space she is going to take, before she even enters the parking lot; they are also sprayed at and even through her windows. By wind that only blows at her window.
All parts of "gang-stalking" in her eyes. Why should anyone take this type of story seriously? I have no idea.
In any kind of program like this, there has to be a problem first. Just because your neighbor doesn't like the color of your front door or how long you leave your pumpkins out does not place you on anybody's list. There has to be checks and balances, or we all will be on a list.
I do nothing that can't be discussed. I keep private on the web. Unlike the TI, who showed her phone number on a video over the weekend. Who sends packages to the Pentagon using a business account from a state other than the one the package was shipped from. Who doesn't understand why that would be a concern.
Gangstalking seems from the outside to be just another manifestation of paranoid delusions. I read the article and to my mind it bears out what I have stated. But I'm not paranoid or delusional.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

The problem is this process is not looking for a needle in a haystack, they are looking at the persons activities, and getting feedback from those around them. This is their way of thinking.

gangstalkingworld.com...

Gathering of information and Investigating

To gather information on the target, these threat assessment teams use a variety of sources. They use the persons friends, family, social networking circles, co-workers, neighbours, and other resources.

Triage questions can include:

• Has there been indications of suicidal thoughts, plans, or attempts?
• Has there been indications of thoughts/plans of violence?
• Does the person have access to a weapon or are they trying to gain access?
• Are there concerns about the well-being of the subject?

• Are there concerns about the safety of the community?
• If yes, a full inquiry is recommended.

Gather Information (Full Inquiry)
• Think broadly and creatively about those who might have information:

• Co-workers
• Other staff
• Friends
• Family
• Online friends, web sites, etc.
• Previous schools / employers
• Others?
• Document information and use it to answer the Key Investigative Questions.

What they are saying is that they want to use those around you to profile, have them call in little indicators. Now you can imagine this, or maybe you can't, but some agency tells you that cousin bob might be about to go crazy on the community, and they are asking you to report anything odd that he does, even if it's nothing major, just anything that might seem strange. Then some central database looks at all the reports, and this team then decided if they should list you as extra threatening today, or maybe you are having a good say, and they can stand down. That's basically the process described, and that is a large part of the Gang Stalking, that targets complain about.

The report does not address the gaslighting that the target is put through, but people can do mean things to people that are on lists, especially if they are on community watch or notification lists, people usually don't want those types in the community. With Gang Stalking a lot of people are getting caught in this web, and if the Jane Clift case is any indication, this can happen to anyone.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

So your character claims to be a T.I. who believe people are shadowing her every move.

With the case of the threat assessment team, her moves would be shadowed if she has been listed for community monitoring. Eg. If the threat assessment team decide that she is an active and open case, that needs to be monitored.

So how do you know the character is crazy vs on a threat assessment team monitoring list in your story?

So she sees people in cars, but if she is on a list, you have to realise that those people in cars, could well be following her. No matter which community she goes to, a notification alert will get issued.

The community are issued text, phone, cellphone, notices, and told where the client is likely to go. If the client has a habit of going to Joe's beer store on Wednesday afternoon, it's not impossible for this to be set up.

What needs to be proven is the community harassment, but what is now proven is that such listings do exist and they function the way many targets have claimed. Followed by strangers. Those around them involved. It should not be that hard a stretch to understand that communities can do horrible things to people on lists. There are many examples of communities coming together to get rid of those they do not like.

I gave an example, let's say you are at college, getting harassed, and you keep complaining, the harassers deny it, you keep writing email, filing complaints, eventually you are seen as the problem, and student affairs can forward your information to the team. You can be assessed as a threat or requiring futher monitoring based on their criteria, which is pretty basic, things like are you a loner, overly attached to the job, etc. If they deem you any kind of a threat a file is opened, and that file is not closed until you are deemed not a threat. While on those listings, anyone as part of the monitoring can call in tips.

Yes from the outside it might, but when proof can be provided that there are lists, they work and function the way many targets have described if you look into the whistle blower stories, then it starts to make more sense, and a recognizable pattern emerges.

gangstalkingworld.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

top topics

join