It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triton Solas: A multidimensional being.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Everything is a lesson. Evaluate everything with your intuition. It's that little voice inside you that tells you when things are right and when things are not right, though they may appear good and correct to the intellect. Listen to this divine messenger. Meditate every day. (I should take my own advise) Please keep us abreast of your interesting journey. reply to post by achaiah86

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by achaiah86

I'm guilty of letting my ego take over sometimes and get wrapped up in senses overload that I forget these things from time to time, but have never completely forgotten. I am with you in believing that we as humans can make astronomical leaps if we all could embrace these simple facts, but that is sadly not the case as I believe too many people are set in their ways to change. I still have hope though.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by America?

I'm guilty of letting my ego take over sometimes and get wrapped up in senses overload that I forget these things from time to time, but have never completely forgotten. I am with you in believing that we as humans can make astronomical leaps if we all could embrace these simple facts, but that is sadly not the case as I believe too many people are set in their ways to change. I still have hope though.

I think i needed that. From the very bottom of my beating heart, for all of you even the ones with sly remarks. Its quite alright, because at night i can sleep. I lived a very depressing life and have wanted to just not care anymore. But as much as i feel that at times. I think about all the children that did not get a chance on this world or did but very soonly taken. I dont blame God for this. I dont blame anyone. Unfortunatly for now we have to live life like this until (in my very strong opinion) things soon will come to a boil and dinner will be ready.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by achaiah86
reply to post by America?

Unfortunatly for now we have to live life like this until (in my very strong opinion) things soon will come to a boil and dinner will be ready.

LOL!! dinner is almost ready!! you made me laugh with that one. Cheers!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

reply to post by IzzycomesinPeace

Achaiah- is actually an event that happened to me when i first moved up here right after this whole incident began. But ill save that for another thread. maybe.

I'd really like to hear about it. You sound like a very humble person to me and the experience you had must have been necessary for you. People don't realize that they are really never alone or how powerful their essence is or what it is.(Or who they are) Everything, every event in our lives is for the purpose of attaining a higher state of being through compassion.

Thanks for your experience.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Onboard2

I'd really like to hear about it. You sound like a very humble person to me and the experience you had must have been necessary for you. People don't realize that they are really never alone or how powerful their essence is or what it is.(Or who they are) Everything, every event in our lives is for the purpose of attaining a higher state of being through compassion.

Thanks for your experience.

Thanks for the thanks friend! So where in your opinion, should i place the whole Achaiah incident?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Okay so i would like to tell those of you that are willing to listen to a life changing experience about a being by the name of Triton Solas. I think and am not sure on the spelling. Ok so in the beginning of my present relationship, flower is what i will refer to her as. We were sitting on the couch and all of the sudden she tells me not to freak out...that there was a person that was sitting next to me. Mind you he would not let her see him but through her perifial vision. I asked what color he was, which she was shocked that i would ask that question of all questions to ask. She laughed and said blue. He had a very white straight long beard. His features were raised, like layers of blue protruding flesh. Eyes were large but deep, and not really would let her see that well. He also had some kind of "turbin" and thinking it was wrapped around his nose as well. She also described him as being more petite, and his stance was that of an Indian Elder, very wise.

I then asked him how old my soul was and he then told me that i was 900,000 years old, and that i was considered to be some kind of royalty, and he called me his son. I also asked him how many time ive been here on Earth and his reply was once. I dont know if that was a once like once being right now or once being once before, or once and a while so please dont ask me to Explain. There were other things said but didnt make it a big deal. Basically saying and telling me that even though i or my fiance' dosnt witness him dosnt mean hes not there. I do not claim, i repeat i do not claim to be an alien or anything other than in human form as of right now. There is still many things that i dont understand and am not saying so.

With all that being said I hope that others can come forward so that people like me do not get pushed to the side and taken apart for anyreason that this just is a load of crap because others think i dont have a life and are making this all up for shear pleasure. I could care less. But if you have something of value to put on this and or have questions please dont ask things like did he say when the Cubs will win because he sais they wont. ( my try at baseball humor)

NOTE: I would like to point out that this is NOT the first time she has seen entities. She has also said that she has witnessed two twin like Angels standing gaurding the door. Again they would not let her see there faces but she said that they were very (serious) Her cousin at the of 8. Etc

With all due respect, youre an idiot. Fancy storytelling, but please, do not pass this off as real. LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join