It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triton Solas: A multidimensional being.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
hope this will kind of give you an idea of what im talking about...

this second one i think would be more justice....just imagine him being older...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by achaiah86

Wow he is beautiful. I have no words to share but am in support of whatever you are doing in life which opens this kind of energy for you and your lady as well as your home. Keep on being as miraculous as you are.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
blah blah i talk to my penis dude you are not crazier than me ... lol... know thyself" on a whole different level of overstanding peace

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
oh wow.... now this is getting interesting.

I'm excited for you to get more info now.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by IzzycomesinPeace

Originally posted by HAMMERAX
if what your saying is real, i think its freaky hes blue with something tied around his noes.
My guess is that's a genie. if so that's not good. folklore says that genies give to take. don't be fooled
pray to god for protection. just an idea. cool story

edit on 19-10-2010 by HAMMERAX because: (no reason given)

I'm pretty sure this wasn't a genie because

B.) I thought they came from lamps...not couches...

But I never knew Genies existed outside of Disney movies...So...what do I know?

sorry thats just too funny! no offense to the OP, but that point that was made, caused me to laugh out very loud!

(so much so my Gfriend freaked out and gave me the oddest look - indeed the eyes carried a certain amout of contempt mixed with pity)

btw Gfriend thinks i'm nuts and often worries about me going on this website everyday, (at least 2/3 per day)

I tried explaining that ATS & esp The Grey area is in my mind an endless pit of humor and intrigue. just not sure if she bought it tho.

Peace to all.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I think your Triton Solas is a nice whatever he is ,but at the very least you can call him 'granpa' obviously if he's a relative he 's not there to hurt you

I still think ya'll are Merpeople!

@7anked

me too !!

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

If it is true that your soul is of royalty I wouldn't let it get to your head, just as some words of advice, but isn't all of our souls of royalty? Aren't we all divine in our own way? I would look at it more of a soul having learned more lessons and closer to the source than of being of "royalty".

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

f it is true that your soul is of royalty I wouldn't let it get to your head, just as some words of advice, but isn't all of our souls of royalty? Aren't we all divine in our own way? I would look at it more of a soul having learned more lessons and closer to the source than of being of "royalty".
reply to post by America?

ding ding ding ding ding! Yes! and this had been the very hardest for me to do. it had been hard not letting my head on my shoulders blow up a little bit. But you are so very right. And when people realize that they are all a piece if royalty as far as what you were saying then i think we will most certainly see an exponential rate of tech/spirit/and as well as our own bodies.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Wow he is beautiful. I have no words to share but am in support of whatever you are doing in life which opens this kind of energy for you and your lady as well as your home. Keep on being as miraculous as you are.

Believe me i have had to make sacrifices in my life, especially within the last 5 years. That is what makes these doors open. I dont see myself as being miraculous. but thank you.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

sorry thats just too funny! no offense to the OP, but that point that was made, caused me to laugh out very loud!

lol, thats pretty funny bro, and believe it or not, as i will reply to him as Solas. He actually had a sense of humor, apparently he thought of me a being funny some of the things i was saying. She said that he would kinda nod his head down and smile or what not. So ETs or other beings do have these other extra sensory capabilities! (joke)

Whenever i start laughing ive been told i sound like a dolphin, although i dont like being in water unless its 120 outside. If iam a merman im begging to be ate. lol
edit on 20-10-2010 by achaiah86 because: id to if

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
its a cool story, but follows too many motifs.

so out of all the people in the world, your old soul happens to be 'royalty'

the best part of the eventual afterlife, is, everyone is equal. im sick of elitists, royalty, the privileged class, etc.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

its a cool story, but follows too many motifs.

reply to post by dantanna

well like i said once before i dont think of myself as (royalty) and if you took the time to read my thread then you would have answered your own comments.

Royalty-- Anyone that takes the time to take others under their wing, is to me royalty.

Royalty For Humans--- Taking care of no one but themselves at all time...

In order for us to visit any etheral being or presence requires discipline and faith...

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Sounds to me that your girl was seeing Papa Smurf with the being having blue skin a beard and a turban-like hat.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7anked

Originally posted by IzzycomesinPeace

Originally posted by HAMMERAX
if what your saying is real, i think its freaky hes blue with something tied around his noes.
My guess is that's a genie. if so that's not good. folklore says that genies give to take. don't be fooled
pray to god for protection. just an idea. cool story

edit on 19-10-2010 by HAMMERAX because: (no reason given)

I'm pretty sure this wasn't a genie because

B.) I thought they came from lamps...not couches...

But I never knew Genies existed outside of Disney movies...So...what do I know?

(so much so my Gfriend freaked out and gave me the oddest look - indeed the eyes carried a certain amout of contempt mixed with pity)

btw Gfriend thinks i'm nuts and often worries about me going on this website everyday, (at least 2/3 per day)

I tried explaining that ATS & esp The Grey area is in my mind an endless pit of humor and intrigue. just not sure if she bought it tho.

Peace to all.

LOL! I swear I wasn't trying to be insulting! I truly was just joking around! I'm glad you understood that!

Thank you Thank you I'll be here all week

edit on 20-10-2010 by IzzycomesinPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Have you heard anything else from this guy? At least he has a sense of humor...that would be boring if he was all business. He said that he was your father right? Have you asked him what your purpose is for being a human? If you are a royalty and his son...shouldn't there be a reason why you are living among us and not living with him? I don't know very much about this stuff so I'm not quite sure how it all works. So sorry if these are stupid questions.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

and he then told me that i was 900,000 years old

Geez you'd think after that long you'd grasp grammar and spelling a little better.

Anyways....... It's certainly an interesting story (I like stories!) and you seem to be a reasonable poster. Can we get a snapshot of the Blue Man Group at some point in the future? It would sure help with the longevity of this thread.

Thanks,

Becker
edit on 20-10-2010 by Becker44 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2010 by Becker44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by IzzycomesinPeace

Have you heard anything else from this guy? At least he has a sense of humor...that would be boring if he was all business. He said that he was your father right? Have you asked him what your purpose is for being a human? If you are a royalty and his son...shouldn't there be a reason why you are living among us and not living with him? I don't know very much about this stuff so I'm not quite sure how it all works. So sorry if these are stupid questions.

Im very sorry to not have mentioned this, as i think it would be very impotant, but please forgive me as i have not talked about this in quite sometime, i knew what i was getting myself into when i posted this. And so far i actually like where these questions are going..

1: Yes and No on if ive heard anything from him. He did speak telepathically to her. I tried asking her how he sounded and she said just very wise. He didnt say much.

2: As this happened that night i was mostly in shock, and didnt really know where to start. If you had someone, something that appeared in that manner would you not be in shock? I did not ask him why i was here. I think merely him being there was a sign to me enough beings i have had a plethera of dreams that involved out of this world experiences. My personal OPINION for my being on this Earth would be to, im really not sure. That has been a very strong lingering question on my mind ever since.

3:These are NOT stupid question, i just like yourself wish i could answer them. I have been doing my very best to attempt to make as much sense from all of this as humanly possible

4: Why i am not living with him....currently, because i wanted to live and watch how everything plains out between since i was born and till the day i leave this Earth. He will always be with me wether i can visibly see him or not.

These are the reason why i feel this person is okay and who he sais he is...

She is what you would call a psychic, even though she does not consider herself to be.

She has seen in transluscent, identical twin angels that wore heavenly armor but would not let her see their faces.

At the age of 8 or 9 she witnessed her Aunt that passed away and saw her soul as you would put it.

What question i would like to ask all of you on this thread is have any of you seen or let yourself see these things and open yourself to them you just might.

Achaiah- is actually an event that happened to me when i first moved up here right after this whole incident began. But ill save that for another thread. maybe.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Thanks for telling me my questions are not stupid! I always feel silly when I ask obvious questions on this forum because everyone has so much knowledge about this subject already and it makes me feel bad for not. So I'm glad you specifically said they were not... good call.. made me feel better

Anyways... I have no idea how I would react if I had someone just show up randomly like that. I feel like at first I would probably be terrified and uncertain (probably like you were at first I'd imagine) but then I think my curiosity would get the best of me and I wouldn't be able to refrain from asking as many questions about life itself...everyone's different though i'm sure.

I have had unexplainable things happen to me.. but they were more in the ghost category than anything way insanely interesting. I've never had a UFO or alien encounter but I guess I'm just proof that you can be obsessed with this subject and curious about this subject without the encounter.
My unexplained experiences I sometimes wonder about and try not to think too much about them because I have an incredibly overactive imagination and my eyes love to play tricks on me. There is one thing that happens to me frequently that just creeps me out and gives me goosebumps...but again...my overactive imagination..so I really have no idea what's an actual experience or not. Anyways, you know when you are on the computer..or watching tv...and although you are looking at the tv or computer screen if someone walks into the room...you know it because it's kind of like...the air around you changes...actually I have no idea what it is..like that person could not make a noise but you know that someone has walked into the room.... that happens to me all the time...and when I look up to see who has walked in...no one is there. So i'm just like
the heck?
Anyways... thats really as unexplainable as my life gets. LOL I really wish more things would happen to me that are paranormal....but sadly my life is just normal

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IzzycomesinPeace

this in and of itself, iam just happy to talk to people that wont harrass my nearly as much as i have mentioned this to some of her family which are very very Christian orientated, which to me theres nothing wrong whith that, until one starts becoming hypocratic. to keep it short and in a nutshell, i have to go do errands for the little one but,

the main reason i feel that he showed himself to me, like i said i was in a very stressed out frame of mind. I at that time thought i was not going to ever see my 1st daughter. That stressed me the eff out, like no one without a child will ever know.......my Father helped and gave me a reason to live. So no i definatly dont think he is evil.

I dont think anyone whether they are lying or not should tell another person that they are wrong just because we with our eyes cannot physically comprehend the etheral.

Im not telling anyone what they should or should not do. I try and abstain from that. Its not my place to judge.... thank you all again for the very warm heart felt interest that you all ATSers have shown me. means alot to me.

ATs isnt bad....just misunderstood i think...

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
RIGHT ON! Beautiful avatar by the way.

Originally posted by xiphias

Originally posted by againuntodust
I would dump this girl because of her seeing these 'entities.'

Your well-being depends on it. She may kill you. She is not mentally stable.

Unwarranted judgement is a mental disorder, and so is fear.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed." - Albert Einstein

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join