It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triton Solas: A multidimensional being.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Okay so i would like to tell those of you that are willing to listen to a life changing experience about a being by the name of Triton Solas. I think and am not sure on the spelling. Ok so in the beginning of my present relationship, flower is what i will refer to her as. We were sitting on the couch and all of the sudden she tells me not to freak out...that there was a person that was sitting next to me. Mind you he would not let her see him but through her perifial vision. I asked what color he was, which she was shocked that i would ask that question of all questions to ask. She laughed and said blue. He had a very white straight long beard. His features were raised, like layers of blue protruding flesh. Eyes were large but deep, and not really would let her see that well. He also had some kind of "turbin" and thinking it was wrapped around his nose as well. She also described him as being more petite, and his stance was that of an Indian Elder, very wise.

I then asked him how old my soul was and he then told me that i was 900,000 years old, and that i was considered to be some kind of royalty, and he called me his son. I also asked him how many time ive been here on Earth and his reply was once. I dont know if that was a once like once being right now or once being once before, or once and a while so please dont ask me to Explain. There were other things said but didnt make it a big deal. Basically saying and telling me that even though i or my fiance' dosnt witness him dosnt mean hes not there. I do not claim, i repeat i do not claim to be an alien or anything other than in human form as of right now. There is still many things that i dont understand and am not saying so.

With all that being said I hope that others can come forward so that people like me do not get pushed to the side and taken apart for anyreason that this just is a load of crap because others think i dont have a life and are making this all up for shear pleasure. I could care less. But if you have something of value to put on this and or have questions please dont ask things like did he say when the Cubs will win because he sais they wont. ( my try at baseball humor)

NOTE: I would like to point out that this is NOT the first time she has seen entities. She has also said that she has witnessed two twin like Angels standing gaurding the door. Again they would not let her see there faces but she said that they were very (serious) Her cousin at the of 8. Etc

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Okay.... So... he was an alien? I'm kind of confused by your story. Why was he just sitting on your couch randomly? What exactly was his point in being there? Can you explain your story a little bit more? I feel like I'm missing out on a few details. But this sounds pretty cool.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
if what your saying is real, i think its freaky hes blue with something tied around his noes.
My guess is that's a genie. if so that's not good. folklore says that genies give to take. don't be fooled
pray to god for protection. just an idea. cool story

edit on 19-10-2010 by HAMMERAX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IzzycomesinPeace

I second that motion.

This is all very interesting but it sounds like you left the point of the story out. What else did he tell you?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by achaiah86

So you have some type of mental breakdown and you just thought you would share it..?

second line

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by HAMMERAX
if what your saying is real, i think its freaky hes blue with something tied around his noes.
My guess is that's a genie. if so that's not good. folklore says that genies give to take. don't be fooled
pray to god for protection. just an idea. cool story

edit on 19-10-2010 by HAMMERAX because: (no reason given)

I'm pretty sure this wasn't a genie because

A.) We aren't in a Disney movie. (haha, you ruined Genie from Aladin for me)

B.) I thought they came from lamps...not couches...

C.) Wouldn't he have already asked him what his wishes are already? It sounds like this happened a while ago..He said it was at the beginning of his relationship with his fiance..

But I never knew Genies existed outside of Disney movies...So...what do I know?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by achaiah86

I agree, more info please.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Very cool. Love to hear about your experiences. Ignore the nay sayers.(Matrix agents) There's a lot of people who really like hearing about experiences like this. That's why I like ATS.reply to post by achaiah86

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I would dump this girl because of her seeing these 'entities.'

Your well-being depends on it. She may kill you. She is not mentally stable.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Well actually I'd like to know more about this "flower" girl, really. Whether your story is true or not depends on the credibility of her. So tell us about flower.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust
I would dump this girl because of her seeing these 'entities.'

Your well-being depends on it. She may kill you. She is not mentally stable.

Unwarranted judgement is a mental disorder, and so is fear.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed." - Albert Einstein

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Yes to those of you who said there needs to be more information. I just wanted to see if anyone would bother posting at all. This was going on one year ago this month actually. I began a very quick life with her and it has been hard but i certainly do not regret the child that she feels that i gave to her as well as myself. To the ones that have said that it could be a genie, i instantly thought that was very humorous, as well as possible but no i dont feel this to be so. My better half knows and feels negaitve and positive energy, seeing Angels.

No i am not going through a mental breakdown, i had one already last week.

Mainly ever since that happened that night he like i said only gave of himself very little. And yet had said that supposedly im related to him and am some sort of royalty. Now i will let everyone know why i feel i would be considered royalty would be because i am not a selfish person, i like to do what i can when i can and wherever i can. Im the kid that is helping out the old lady with the shopping cart making sure she can get through, while others are still in la la land not carrying about anyone else but themselves. There are still pieces of this puzzle that im trying to fit together like why so many patterns now make sense to me.

Oh and also im not sure if he was an ET, im thinking as far out experience that was then yes most definatly, but iam thinking he is on a level my human mind cannot at this point comprehend right now.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
so what I gather, your flower can see him, you can't?
she can speak with him, can you? or do you use her to communicate?
why does Solas want to contact you?
what has he proved to make you think he exist and what can he do/say that will help us to believe you?

you are an unselfish person, but you had a child with your flower but you are not married yet?

if you ask him to leave in peace and never return would he do so? and would you be willing to ask him to leave tonight?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

I want to know some of the same questions this person is asking.

Does he communicate with you directly now or just through your fiance?
How do you know he is there and not just your imagination?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Believing that this girl has any capacity to judge the authenticity of her encounters is your first mistake. I dont believe shes lying, theres plenty of new age people who think they see and talk to angels 23-7. But whether or not your royalty and whether or not your 900k years old really comes down too, you need more proof than your girlfriends imagination.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

so what I gather, your flower can see him, you can't? i cant see him no not yet, but i can sense him from time to time.

she can speak with him, can you? or do you use her to communicate? as of latly yes whenever i go out once and a while when im (loose) enough i can. Its very difficult for me to "see" things beings i dont want to, i dont feel im ready for that yet. and im okay with that.

why does Solas want to contact you? i was having a very difficult time in my lfe and was very close to ending my contract . I spiritually believe that he was here to remind me of what a very beautiful and wonderful time we live in even though it at times can be very abrassive and unforgiving at time. So i think was there when he needed to be. Just like God is. even though sometimes we dont think so.

what has he proved to make you think he exist and what can he do/say that will help us to believe you? okay well something i will do if you all will allow me to is post a picture my gf drew out....mind you i was following my instincts on what i thought i should do to make of all people me believe what the heck happened. listen i do not like attention. im only doing this to see how many other people have been having strange crap like this happening to them as well. anyways lol i will send a link showing a drawing in which after i asked for a sign as you would put it it looked strikingly similar to the one she had drawn. Another recent even that occured was that if you pay attn there are actually a lot of descriptions of this being she saw. Alot more than just 2 almond shaped eyes.....this beings eyes the little time she did see it were that of an entire galaxy and stars she said.

you are an unselfish person, but you had a child with your flower but you are not married yet? yes o u better believe i did and why is it that of any importantace, Jesus was said to have married the whore no? who are you to judge?

if you ask him to leave in peace and never return would he do so? and would you be willing to ask him to leave tonight?

why would i ask him to leave? i do not put fear from this at all just because i dont understand it and it scared me a little bit?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IzzycomesinPeace

i have a pictures but i dont think i will post them. or maybe i should. like i said , wow it seems like im repeating myself alot. anyways, i have come to have faith that God will come through. He has proven to me because i have had faith in the hardest of times. Why should you believe her? you shouldnt you dont know her. Me as well as her do not have anything to prove to anyone on this site. You dont pay our bills. She is a God fearing person and was raised Christian. does NOT go to church and still she sees the light of GOD! how amazing is that? i think its quite beautiful.

but like i said i will post pics up later tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
okay I read this thread and thought ...well you know what I thought ..but I did a search for Triton Solas ..just used your spelling

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

so it turned out a little weirder than I thought ,which pleases me ,I love it when that happens

Triton is a sea hued personage (could be blue!)
anyway enjoy ,tell us what you think after reading this ,is your odd 'Flower" an Mermaid perhaps? .
This thread has way more potential than I thought!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

okay well she just told me that he was a blue hue and faded in and out. I have also been told that i was an indigo as they say and that my chakra colors are completly different then the average (person or human) i had a green blue aura.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by achaiah86
reply to post by MrsBlonde

okay well she just told me that he was a blue hue and faded in and out. I have also been told that i was an indigo as they say and that my chakra colors are completly different then the average (person or human) i had a green blue aura.

read the info find some of your own mull it over ,there are alot of sea tones in this story,just keep it mind and feel it but don't think directly about it ..if that makes any sense , TTYL!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join