It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone had an experience of being chased by a beam?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
my partner tonight at 9pm ish took our terrier for a walk up the road, before he got there the dog went crazy and a blue beam of light moved towards him and as it did the dog dragged him across the road out of the way, he said it was about 15cm wide and pure almost laser like and it came from the sky straight down it moved side ways to follow him and dis appeard when the dog moved him,

after for my own belief I took the dog out again to hope to see this and my dog just went nuts in the same place and tried run me down the road,,

has anyone experienced this at all?

hes freaked

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by prettygreeneyes26

No way, thats crazy... man if that did happen, daz sum crazy shizzy
Where are you located?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

west midlands uk

i just really want to know what the hell it is, he never listens to my ufo crap but after today

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
woah that seems crazy and very terrorfing for both the man and the dog!
try to keep us updated

we live in very odd times indeed..

and this might seem crazy but

check out the movie skyline . im not trying to push it but it seems sooo...programing and brainwashing to me.. but i could see this happending in the movie type deal
edit on 19-10-2010 by JayXBraun because: added more

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I have an early childhood dream (memory)? Of being followed a short distance by a semi-opaque column of light extending from the fog above. It paced me a few meter before I screamed and ran down the path. I remember my parent's attempting to calm down my hysterics. Still not sure if it really happened as I was pretty young.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
this area i live in is so weird I see things from time to time and its always round about the same times at night, last week we saw 2 large star type lights in the sky pass over our heads they where parralel to eachother, that was freaky as well as we both saw it,

I'm beginning to wonder what the hell is commencing up there,

I actually can't believe what I have seen myself

but this light from the above sky i mean wtf, I wish i had walked the dog with him now so i could have seen it too

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
A disturbing experience, no doubt! A laser beam that has spread out to the size described has probably traveled somewhere in the range off ~1000 feet, maybe farther, given a more than usually advanced technology. Ross
edit on 19-10-2010 by Ross 54 because: corrected math

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ross 54

do we by any chance have something in space up there that is capable of this??

what would have happened if the light had touched him?

I have tried to find other stories online that match his and it says there is a possibilty he could be abducted now??,

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Project Blue-beem

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Chased by a beam?

Yeah once when I was very young and stupid & it turned out to be Police in a helicopter

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I don't follow the abduction aspects of UFOlogy closely, so don't know of any connections therein with laser or laser-like beams. The whole of UFO lore is full of examples of light beams of various sorts being shown down from above by apparent craft. Most of these do not seem to be connected to abduction accounts. Many people report having shone flashlights (torches) up at nearby UFOs in definite patterns, and getting the same pattern of flashes sent back to them; all apparently without ill effect. I don't know of any Earth-created technology that could project such a small beam onto the ground from satellite altitudes. The typical expansion of 1 foot per 1000 feet of distance would produce a much larger beam from such heights, even if dispersion could be reduced markedly. It would probably be a good idea to be cautious around such beams, particularly in looking directly up into them, or allowing direct skin contact, but the intent might very well be merely communicative, or to provide illumination. Ross

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by prettygreeneyes26
reply to post by Ross 54

do we by any chance have something in space up there that is capable of this??

what would have happened if the light had touched him?

I have tried to find other stories online that match his and it says there is a possibilty he could be abducted now??,

Holy cow! After reading "he could be abducted now" that just gave me the chills! I'll look it up too and see if I can help you find more about people experiencing this and what happens. That is just insane!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I think someone may have been chasing your buddy with an expensive toy.

Wicked Lasers
edit on 19-10-2010 by mysteryskeptic because: added link for blue laser $299.95

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

The year was 1939 the location was the hills of WV .As a young man at the ripe old age of 13 my dad loved the outdoors. He was a honest as the day is long .My grandfather died when my dad was only nine years old . Being the oldest of six childern he had to stop going to school and help take care of the other children.The only free time he had was at night when all the other children were in bed .One of his pass times was coon hunting he would let his dogs loose and wait till they struck a trail. He would grabe his lantern and gun and head toward the sound of the baying dogs. On one cool moonless fall night he had trailed the dogs up the side of a moutian. when he reached the summite the dogs stoped baying so he found and old log and sit down and waited.It was about one in the morning the dogs had been silent for about hour the tempeture had dropped he was getting tired . He decided to wait a while longer still no sound out of the dogs .He finally gave up on the dogs and was ready to leave what happened next stayed with my dad for the rest of his life . He started to get up when this bright white beam of lite completely surroned him it came straight down out of the sky .He said it extened away from his body about five feet in all directions.It stayed around him for what seemed like thirty or forty seconds .And as suddleny as it had appeared it disappered as soon as the light left the dogs started baying again.My dad told me this story in 1969 when I was still in high school .One thing that you need to think about back in 1939 there were no choppers at that time in history. My dad said there was no sound at all it was spooky quite that night.True story I have two of my own one in WV hills and one at surry nuke plant in va these storys are for later .Its nite time here in papu new guneia and I am going to bed good nite all.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Althouhg not chased, per se, my wife had an experience when she was about 11yo. This occurred in the mid 70's in central Massachusetts. The sky was overcast and it was about 8-9pm. She went into her front yard alone and noticed that across the street there appeared a colored circle of light on the ground about the diameter of a dinner plate. This moved across the ground in her direction. Her impression was of someone 'looking for nightcrawlers with a flash light' --- although the beam was coming from above. Over the next several minutes additional circles of differing colors appeared and they continued to scan the ground with increasing amounts of movement and moved in her direction. She became frightened and ran inside to get her older brother. When they came out the circles on the ground were gone but they could see colored lights in the clouds a distance away. Her brother tld her it was 'northern lights' which, of course, it was not.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
im just wondering shall I take the dog out for a walk at night anymore or shall i stop...

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Did your partner look up? Was he scared?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Several times, and way back when I was in my teens. Each time was when driving my car or riding my bike, with the beams shooting from some craft that also made weird wailing noises as though someone was severely torturing a set of bagpipes.

top topics

join