It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreaming In Languages You Don't Know, But seemingly In The Correct Context?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I will start this thread first with a question. Have you dreamed of languages foreign to you and have no understanding, spelling and yet they seem to be correct in context?
I will fess up, I'm Dyslexic and have trouble with my own native language let alone other languages with this in mind I will relay what I have learned in 2 of the 4 dreams this year reguarding languages foreign to my understanding.
1. A Strange Burst:
I wrote down Freneticly what I heard and began to search for the words I heard.........
"Guten Morgen wie geht es Ihnen", then another question when I didn't reply he approached and said,"wie geht Ihnen"?......
2.19 October 2010 Burst: An Oriental sounding song....___?___ _ese_ _____ sai tuo mou.......
The words I could find using Chinese English Dictionary are as follows
sai.........
tuo........
mou........
I would have no way of knowing if this is an actual song but if anyone might have an inkling, it would be here on ATS.

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
23 September 2010

Burst: choosing a new home on a map. A new Southern Continent and a place next to a river called Si Co??? ena/ean/ene? can't remember the exact word ending.
Only thing I found regarding these words are....
SI

Si noi Coane
and as I dont understand the last link who knows?

edit on 23-9-2010 by DreamerOracle because: adding

I have not researched this much......... Spanish? IDK

4.18/19 may 2010

Ok very curious dream burst last night.....It was simply one word spoken so as phonetic as I can:
Offprejun or Ofprigun or Aafpreajun or Aufpijun.
Aaf=female given name: Auf=up
Pri=Puerto Rico: Pre=before: Prea=its to early
Jun=June: Jen=only/here is-here are
I'm kinda thinking African of some kind but I really haven't got a clue

So to the Rub........what in the world and how in the world when I do not know the language or the Context.......and yet its correct.......
So any of you recognise or know any of the above puzzles given to me in dream?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Yes, but I some of them I very briefly tried to study, but I only know a few words in each of them (I do not even have a basic level in any other language other than English).

French is the most common of the non-English languages that are rarely in my dreams, I listen to music in French often, in fact last night I had a music concert in French and English by Pauline Croze in one of my dreams last night.

I think it is interesting, and I enjoy the rare times I get to hear and/or use other languages in my dreams.

I have even had a few unknown languages in my dreams.

Anyway, thank you for sharing that.

new topics

join