It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take a look at the US National Debt Clock! (Oct,19 2010)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I just wanted some people who knew about the economy pretty well to discuss and enlighten the rest of us here on ATS about what we are seeing here on this National Debt Clock. I have noticed that we only have 1+ trillion in precious metals reserves and it is losing it's dollar value every second while the national debt is jumping, what looks like, $10,000 every fraction of a second. I guess this proves that the FEDERAL RESERVE has indeed, printed money out of thin air.....of course expecting us to pay it back (with interest) with real currency backed by precious metals. I want to hear some indepth analysis on what we should really know about what's on this clock and how it pertains to everyday life and what we are to expect in the near future. Be as specific as possible. If there's anyone who wants to defend what I am seeing on this clock......please refrain from talking, I care not to hear from those who have sympathy for the devil.(click around on the links provided within for more indepth information and thanks to all who participate in advance.What you say, I'm sure will help many to understand what the Federal Reserve is doing to us and our once great nation.)

United States (real-time ) National Debt Clock

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
OMG,.
Why do you or anyone really care about the "national Debt"
Like it really matters,.
Who is gonna hold you accountable for it anyway,.
If you choose to leave the country for good,. it's not like they are gonna stop you at the boarder and say
" wait a minute, don't you owe the country money"
No. this is just Bull$hit and the people don't owe a cent..

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I think I'm gonna have to agree with Drummer boy.

Who cares

Why do they even bother tracking it?
edit on 19-10-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
OMG,.
Why do you or anyone really care about the "national Debt"
Like it really matters,.
Who is gonna hold you accountable for it anyway,.
If you choose to leave the country for good,. it's not like they are gonna stop you at the boarder and say
" wait a minute, don't you owe the country money"
No. this is just Bull$hit and the people don't owe a cent..

I'll tell you why lil rude one. True they will not stop you at the border but the Federal Reserve will not stop PERIOD. This is not only a debt clock for the United States genius. In case you didn't notice, the other links take you to the rest of the world which is also in debt under the thumb of the same Federal Reserve. They will not stop you at the border for that reason, because it doesn't matter, the WORLD owes the Fed....not just America. Wherever you go, you will eventually have to deal with recessions and a great depression (real soon) as a result of the very data you saw on this page. It's this very lackadaisical attitude that you and many others have that is the very reason the Federal Reserve is getting away with what they are doing. This link I showed was merely a financial enumeration of a very REAL problem for, not only the U.S. but for the world as a whole. The Feds pumped out money to fund our country that was backed by NO GOLD. We are now expected to pay the Federal Reserve back this money (as a country) not only the full amount....but with interest....and OURS must be backed by gold to be accepted as payment. It's impossible! Which means that we have to offer up something in lieu of payment. We will be expected to give up our country. In essence we already have, they are merely in the works now to create a New World Currency and the back of the American Dollar will be snapped. You obviously don't care and in no way do you even understand what I am saying, so I will refrain from boring you any longer and you can get back to your "World of Warcraft" or whatever else is distracting you from reality. Make no mistake about it pal, this debt clock means nothing....but the info inside is already detrimental and the world itself is about to be usurped by the Federal Reserve. Currently they will not chase little ol' insignifigant you, but if you are an American or a member of any other country that owes them money.......you will suffer the same as all of your countrymen and women. This is why we should care. When the depression gets here ...AND IT WILL, you will lose everything you have, by government policies en masse......no one will be left out of the fun. Not even little ol' you. Then you will be stopped at the border because world martial law will have every border so tight that not even an ant will escape interrogation before going through. That was an exaggeration, of course, but no one will get through borders in the future without a damn valid reason. You both will find out real soon why we should be worried about what this debt clock is showing, you will remember this conversation, but you will be too proud to admit it.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
From what I've calculated, there's about 130 days left before congress has to raise the debt ceiling once again.

And that is if BoA doesn't get bailed out... if they get bailed out again, it will cost hundreds of billions... and they will have to raise it before the end of the year....

What would be hilarious is if they had to raise it before the election.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I thank you for the link and fully support your rant..I have many such rants at work..my friends know how to push my buttons and they get a kick out of it now..-sigh- But I have noticed over the years that some are starting to take me a little more seriously, and its really nice to see the veil slowly lifted from their eyes.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

I know, let's have dueling clocks.

costofwar.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Why would BOA receive another bailout?
Their profits soared this year, and after the announcement of restarting the foreclosures, their stock went up
yet again.

www.straitstimes.com...

If they receive bailout funds again, then I throw up my hands. What does one need to do to qualify for a bailout?
Simply ask?

Too bad Americans aren't given the same criteria when asking to keep their homes.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
It is getting worse and worse..

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool

It is getting worse and worse..

I believe that we are beginning to see a turn around and are on the road to recovery.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

You don't have to worry:

There is a debt ceiling of $14.3 trillion? If I am wrong please correct me.

Why you should worry:

Congress is raising the roof!

So congress intends on spending more money and raising the debt even more instead of keeping the cap.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

Congress is raising the roof!

What you mean their redesigning and renovating the Capital building?

join