WikiLeaks insurance password (possibly) incoming!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I posted this in another thread:

But back to Alex Jones. All this "9-11 was an inside job" talk. Why is this even tolerated by the NWO at all on shows like Ventura's or guest appearances on Fox stations, etc? 9-11 is the gift that keeps on giving for the NWO. Obama being removed from office is the disgruntlement/ shaming that sets up Democrats to accept the new NWO constitution by Ron Paul. The fake rapture in the Project Blue Beam is the shaming of Christians that sets them up for accepting the NWO (they "weren't good enough" - and since Obama was the "antichrist", they will think the new dictator is actually christ). What is the shaming/ disgruntlement for Republicans? What shocking revelation would make them so dissatisfied with their government that they would accept the new NWO Constitution? 9-11 truth, baby. Unfortunately, it will come a decade too late!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It only just occured to me that this is how "9-11 truth" would be outed- via Wikileaks.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by donttellthefeds
reply to post by jibeho

chances are you are proberbly right. But personally i would rather download it and feel like a lemming if i am wrong than not download it and find out that it was the biggest leak they have ever posted.

Who knows whats is in that file. but i am not going to miss out on what ever it is.

It will all be released for everyone's viewing pleasure anyway. Before you know Wikileaks will be selling ad space to Google. You are not going to miss anything. What do you gain by downloading the same file that has been blindly downloaded by thousands? Just curious because the concept does not interest me. I'd rather read the story and build up my downloaded music collection.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Did I just find the password ?? on ISOhunt forum there is a guy claming to know the password.. can anyone confirm this:

Ok so far this works ...

AES PASSWORD == ONION
$ openssl enc -d -aes256 -in insurance.aes256 > outONIONAES.dec BF

PASSWORD == ROUTER
$ openssl enc -d -bf -in insurance.aes256 > outROUTERBF.dec BF

PASSWORD == ONION
$ openssl enc -d -bf -in insurance.aes256 > outONIONBF.dec

isohunt.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

That information is from an old ATS thread about this file; they do not actually work. Some words just simply do not return an error, but do not open the file.

Edit:WikiLeaks Posts Mysterious 'Insurance' File
edit on 20-10-2010 by Vilkata because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
reply to post by Faiol

www.guardian.co.uk...

In a statement, the White House said the chaotic picture painted by the logs was the result of "under-resourcing" under Obama's predecessor, saying: "It is important to note that the time period reflected in the documents is January 2004 to December 2009."

From the white house.

January 2004 to December 2009!

Nuff said?

YES, AND THATS FALSE

man, I watched every interview Assange, the guy that leaked, did

and in all of them, he says it goes BEYOND december

what you just said is a disinformation campaign by the US government

so, I am sorry if you didnt follow the real source

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
At first I regarded WikiLeaks as just about the best thing that´s happened to us. But once Assange became something of a rockstar, and hailed in the MSM, I quickly turned suspicious. He is a strange character to say the least. Granted, I may be just a little too paranoid for my own good.

I know nothing about programming, but I find it curious that some rebel group of hackers could circumvent and outsmart the system for this long. If they were as dangerous to the US government (and other governments) as they have been portrayed to be, wouldn´t they have been dealt with?

Wikileaks may not be what you think it is...

Some of the theories in the above ATS-thread are probably closer to the truth about Assange and his merry band. I hope to be proven wrong of course

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Can anyone confirm they have downloaded the file when it first came out?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by likeabull
Can anyone confirm they have downloaded the file when it first came out?

Sure, I made copies on two computers and various hard drives and flash drives as a just in case measure. I also checked the 'checksum' at the time as well.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by likeabull

confirmed

multiple copies encrypted with TrueCrypt

on different computeres, and emailed copies to alot of differnt email acounts

I sugest everyone do the same

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Ok so ever since i found out about this mysterious file and downloaded it i have been desperate to get into it, now not being a very good at hacking and things i had only one choice, to wait for the password.

now i dont know if i have been reading too many dan brown books or smoking too much ganja but i thought to myself today ''what if the password is already there, they just want us to find it'' so i went looking, now i have come up with a few wild theorys which i will not waste your time with, but one of them is sat in the back of my mind. basically, i went to the wikileaks main site not the mirror, and it is still ''under maintanance' and went looking for password clues, and a few words stuck out, feel free to go and look for yourself,

1) i noticed tat the word undergoing is spelt underoing, now before anyone starts i know it is a spelling mistake, OR IS IT?? surely there are people who check those things or somethings, i dont know, but i thought it was worth mentioning,

2) the tagline at the bottom of the page says ''courage is contagious'', now i cant remember whether it was on there before maintenance started but i thought it would be worth looking into.

3) after spending most of the day looking into the connection between george soros and jullian assange i notice (and this is most proberbly pure coincidence) if you use the words 'underoing courage is contagious' you can take the name george soros out of that word and leave you with the letters U N D I N C O U A I C N T A I U. like i said probly means nothing, mabie i am too paranoid for my own good.

I just want to know everyone elses thoughts on this!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by donttellthefeds

Star for thinking outside the box. It would be neat to have some cryptic type of password hidden in plain view just in case, wouldn't it.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

yeh but it would make sense to have something like that as an extra insurance policy, say the person in charge of leaking the password was stopped, it would make sense to have one hidden so that people can find it themselves.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by donttellthefeds

Exactly what I was thinking. If you knew are behind was on the line you would want people to hang onto the file, and hopefully figure out how to open it.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

exactly!!! what a refreshing change it is to have found a website where people actually think about things rather than just saying im crazy!!

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
What does their most recent tweet mean??? Sounds technical but surely they're servers are under attack..

"WikiLeaks communications infrastructure is currently under attack. Project BO move to coms channel S. Activate Reston5."

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
what if these files are actulya type of computer virus or override? and when password is put in it will activate or track????

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This alarming message just appeared on Wikileaks' Twitter account:

WikiLeaks communications infrastructure is currently under attack. Project BO move to coms channel S. Activate Reston5.

No idea what those code terms mean, but obviously something is happening.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by acceler18

Yeah that is a very alarming message...I will standby awaiting what will most likely be a release of the code. Its like watching a Tom Clancy novel unfold before my eyes. *Goes to get popcorn*

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I downlaoded the file when it was first released (around 8weeks ago?, check one of the MANY previous threads).

There are two many posts to read here so far, has the password been released? Is the new message a clue?

I have just had a thought which I never considered before;

What if it is the Stuxnet Worm?

If Wikileaks is a governemnt organisation which has been alledged, they may be panicking that the source of the worm that was found in Irans nuclear facility is going to be found, by releasing the password and everyone opening the file, we could release the worm onto all our networks and cover the trail.

The governement could then blame Wikileaks for everything, with Assange being the scapegoat? That would be a VERY well executed plan indeed.
edit on 20-10-2010 by carlitomoore because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOPrimate
What does their most recent tweet mean??? Sounds technical but surely they're servers are under attack..

"WikiLeaks communications infrastructure is currently under attack. Project BO move to coms channel S. Activate Reston5."

"Project BO" BO...Barack Obama??

My "insurance" line :~)

new topics
top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join