It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks insurance password (possibly) incoming!

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ConradsLaces

Brief Off Topic alert:

Hartford, CT (124,000) - 20 minutes from where I live...

ConradLaces - what town? Or area if you don't want to be too specific...

I'm in CT too - Danbury.

Dragging it back On Topic:

What do you think GOP senate candidate Linda McMahon would say about the Wikileaks docs? How about Dem candidate Blumenthal?

I'd love to hear their take on this. Would tell us an awful lot about them...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

You need not become a psychic to see that kind of future. This is what the world called as strategic reserve. I will not explain it to you. One word for you:

STRATEGIC ENERGY RESERVES.

Go study a little. It will make you grow as a person.

PS. As i say, you dont need that oil yet. Understand??? I need to make a movie to you?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

It seems that the real weapon of mass destruction is the U.S. Army.

they were worried about the Iraqi people. They said: We have to bring freedom, democracy, tolerance for Iraq. Our intelligence has absolute certainty that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction. Watch out world, they have the radioactive mushroom. All this bs comes down to:

WE WANT YOUR OIL AND WE WILL.

There you go again... WHAT OIL SIR????? There was no WMD and and theres no fantasy oil. WE DONT HAVE THEIR OIL!!!! You can't believe just what you want and say your right.

See what wikileaks insurance is??? THEM GIVING US DOG FOOD while they EAT THE CAVIER

Why can't we see these IMPORTANT documents?? If Assange was so great he wouldn't be scared to lay down his own life for his freedom of speech he so much talks about. RELEASE THE INSURANCE FILE! That is what this thread is about....
edit on 22-10-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

ARE YOU RETARDED?

OR JUST KID TROLLING AROUND?

IF YOU WAS THAT GIRL RAPED, YOU DONT GIVE S**** ABOUT INSURANSE FILE.

i like to see to, i have it, but all in his time.
edit on 22-10-2010 by RUSSO because: ADD

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

ARE YOU RETARDED?

OR JUST KID TROLLING AROUND?

Bait and switch doesn't work with me buddy.

Wheres the insurance file SIR??? WHY DO YOU LET ASSANGE FEED YOU DOG FOOD??? He is eating ALL the CAVIER!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Capslock key located top left.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Is just me with the Capslock key on?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

As I said before, I also got the file, but all in good time. Do not walk more than your shoes.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

I'm in Vernon.

It'd be interesting to hear their thoughts on the documents... I'd be interested to see if they actually formed any of their own thoughts, or just used the canned responses that 90% of politicians use.

Honestly, I haven't been following our state's most recent elections... the extent of my involvement was when I saw a campaign poster for Brian Griffin... I wanted to print out large pictures of the dog (Brian) from Family Guy, and go attach them the the posters in the middle of the night.

At this point in my life, I definitely know better than to do something like that, but it made me laugh pretty good when I thought of it... so I actually considered doing it for about a half hour.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I really hope that Saturday's press conference results in the release of the password for the insurance file.
However, I'm a pessimist by nature - so I don't have my hopes up for that happening. I do find it a little frustrating that they won't/haven't release it... but... it IS their insurance policy after all - and they don't want to waste it...
regardless of how loud we yell for the passkey.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

This make me curious...

What do you think this insurance file is about?

And What do you would like this was about?

dont need answer if i went to far, just curius...

edit on 22-10-2010 by RUSSO because: grammar

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

This make me curious...

What do you think this insurance file is about?

And What do you would like this was about?

dont need answer if i went to far, just curius...

edit on 22-10-2010 by RUSSO because: grammar

I dunno to be honest... Unfortunately, due to the nature of it - being a digital file and all - it could be about anything. Although... they've disclosed tons of information about the war(s)... and I'm wondering how much more they have left to make available. If it's war documents, like their most recent release, it's going to make todays release seem like small potatoes I think.

Something tells me it might be a bit more than just war documents/logs tho... I think there's probably at least 1 video in there, and a handful of pictures... and lots of text. Kinda like a "Wiki Leaks Pot Luck" or something.

Is the entire file about the same topic? Hard for me to even guess... It would be cool if it was.
The nature of the contents? Again... your guess is as good as mine. But.. I think with the amount of stuff that must be submitted to WikiLeaks by various people, that have access to sensitive information, it's got to be pretty intense, whatever it is.

Take today's release for example... I don't think it would make a good insurance policy. It's startling, and it exposes alot of wrong-doing (by action or inaction), and hopes to bring much more scrutiny to the powers that be. But for an insurance policy to be effective, it's got to be rock-solid, and undeniable. It's got to hit hard, and be something that nobody wants to have exposed.... so let your mind wander.

I read here that the NSA, or DOD knows what the file contains... and, it probably scares them a little that the info was leaked to WikiLeaks - and is being used as an insurance policy against something.
If the information wasn't critical, or they weren't afraid of it coming out, they'd make the info public, and then go after WikiLeaks/Assange, as his insurance policy wouldn't be effective.

I wish I had concrete answers for you... but, due to the nature of the file, I don't. none of us do until they give us the password... or until someone get's REALLY lucky and guesses it - which I don't think is going to happen.

As an aside - the insurance.aes256 file is about 1.38 Gigs in size... however, part of the encryption is something known as SALT - which makes the file ultra-secure by adding random characters to the password (if I remember correctly). However, each character added to the PW essentially doubles the storage space required by the file.
So... the contents are substantially smaller than the 1.38Gb file size.. we may very well open it,and find a single video, that's about 23 megabytes in size.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Thanks for the information.

I think this is not about war. Maybe the intel for the next country to invade, maybe some top secret tecnology, maybe some debunk about a historical fact.

Seems to me tha the file worry more than just USA. Maybe something that concern people in a global scale.

I would like this insure file was the "so called spacegate". The files that NASA "erased"
. The original files of 1969. I woukd like to see the moon in true colors. Thats will be great

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I think this is not about war. Maybe the intel for the next country to invade, maybe some top secret tecnology, maybe some debunk about a historical fact.

Seems to me tha the file worry more than just USA. Maybe something that concern people in a global scale.

I would like this insure file was the "so called spacegate". The files that NASA "erased"
. The original files of 1969. I woukd like to see the moon in true colors. Thats will be great

Maybe there is NOTHING in it and it's a big hoax????

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I think it's something with the magnitude of the examples you posted here...
The mind races at the though of it being film footage of the grassy knoll ... lol. Or anything like that.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Yes, maybe.

But the cia doesnt saw the content of the file?

Well, i will keep this im my flash drive for ensurance.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Lets wait, if we cant see the content, Im sure that in 100 year somebody will crack the file. Maybe my son can saw this for me...

edit on 22-10-2010 by RUSSO because: add

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic

Well, there's definitely something in it. Could it be useless, whatever it is? Maybe, but it hasn't cost you a dime to download it. It's free, it's sitting on the internet, and when we get the password, we can go check to see what's in there.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
How about something as simple but potentially ruining as Deborah Jeane Palfrey's client list?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto

Originally posted by thecinic

Well, there's definitely something in it. Could it be useless, whatever it is? Maybe, but it hasn't cost you a dime to download it. It's free, it's sitting on the internet, and when we get the password, we can go check to see what's in there.

What if it's like a Assange sex tape with Hillary CLINTON! that would be hillarious HE's probally got a big uh well you fill it in!!!

edit on 22-10-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join