It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks insurance password (possibly) incoming!

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

NAZIS.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeATSuser

the american people have every right to know much more about how our government has mismanaged this foolhardy war, as its our people who are dying for cladestine policy. the burden should be on the government to demonstarte first, that there basically stupid policies are appropriate and working, and second, that wikileaks has in any way compromised security for our troops, which probably shouldnt be there anyway. until they do, criminality is in the mind of the beholder.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Can you be a little more concise as to how 'Nazis' applies to his post?
I could make my own conclusions, but I figure if someone's willing to share an idea, I'd rather hear what they had to say.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I think they might have replaced every word not in an approved list with a blank. It would be really quick and easy to censor that way.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Got to go through the files for about 20 min now the sites down. Nothing we don't already know. I think the insurance files contain some video though.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Saw this tweet from WL and had to comment here...

"Absolute lies here by News Corp/Pentagon ; there are no names in the Iraq War Logs http://(link tracking not allowed)/918y0e"

The link yields this tidbit of propaganda:
"The US is "reaching out" to more than 300 Iraqis it believes are at serious risk after their names were exposed in secret Iraq war documents released by WikiLeaks."

... as WL stated, there were NO names released in the war logs.
Anyone can plainly see this for themselves if they read even a handful of the logs... but... the world being what it is... people won't take the time to read for themselves, and will gobble up the propaganda hand over fist - and tout the evils of WikiLeaks putting people "at risk".

THIS is something to spread... if there's anything that needs to be spread to as many people as possible about this entire WL/War Logs story, it's this. We need to inform people as to the absolute lies that some news outlets are no doubt going to run.. things exactly like this one. Let the MSM damn themselves, and expose themselves when people see, in black and white, that they published outright lies in an effort to demonize WikiLeaks.

sources:
WikiLeaks Twitter Feed

Sky News Reporton WL

edit - on second thought, I'm going to start a new thread with this post, because a) I think it deserves it's own, and b) it's pretty much a topic unto itself - propaganda and misinformation
edit on 22-10-2010 by ConradsLaces because: addendum

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
So what did this wikileaks data release say? Anything bombshell?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ericsnow
So what did this wikileaks data release say? Anything bombshell?

It showed that the civilian population of the area has borne the brunt of this war. 66,000 civilians killed.
That's not the ONLY thing it showed... it contained a huge number of battlefield reports and such. Detailed death tolls about Coalition, Iraqi, and Enemy forces, as well as civilians.

The number of civilians killed has stuck with me since I found out... it's just staggering....

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Another article on file dump

Here's another article I found on the files released.
Sorry if it's repeating information.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The number of civilians killed is probably way higher than the reported 66k.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeATSuser

Could be... but from the data they released, that's what the toll is... approximately 66,000

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ConradsLaces

Ok, if you want my opinion, here comes:

I call this war against Iraq (the war for oil, energy reserves that belong to another nation) who was perpetrated by the U.S.A. (imperialism, f### the world, we rule the world), the facts presented (briefer but no less efficient) by the member of ATS(thanks). Some things that I find too much Nazist (with respect to war crimes, let the ideology aside for now ok?) They are:

- 109k deaths 66k civilians (mass murderer);
- Torture instruments and injuries;
- torture instruments and injuries (cruelty)
- Stated Torture Chambers were reason to invade - End Saddam's regime stated as reason (Lies, false flag, Reichstag fire);
- Torture chambers; (middle age nazi tatics in a country were the moto is freedon nd democracy);
- 1003 occasions US troops reported torture to superiors. Electricity used on feet and genitals,
sodomized with water bottle (absurd human degradation);
- Detainee jabbed with screwdriver, electrocuted and sodomized with hose (:barf
:
- levels of US GOVT.US DEFENSE SEC DONALD RUMSFELD said don't stop it(was with conscience):
- report it. US troops were informing superiors for years but had no power to stop it.(same above, a hitler thing);
- Rape of 15 year old by a major/ One official was investigating - Someone came to his house - told him "abandon this case or anything could happen to you" (corruption);
- BLACKWATER14 (elite extermination group, SS Schutzstaffel);
- And all this with the connivance of the MSM (Other NAZI thing);
- May 2006 Blackwater opened fire on an ambulance (No respect to war trades);
- US state dept renewed contract. No Blackwater employee has ever been punished (impunity guaranteed by the state).

I hope this clarify my position.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

Ok, if you want my opinion, here comes:

I call this war against Iraq (the war for oil, energy reserves that belong to another nation) who was perpetrated by the U.S.A. (imperialism, f### the world, we rule the world), the facts presented (briefer but no less efficient) by the member of ATS(thanks). Some things that I find too much Nazist (with respect to war crimes, let the ideology aside for now ok?) They are:

- 109k deaths 66k civilians (mass murderer);
- Torture instruments and injuries;
- torture instruments and injuries (cruelty)
- Stated Torture Chambers were reason to invade - End Saddam's regime stated as reason (Lies, false flag, Reichstag fire);
- Torture chambers; (middle age nazi tatics in a country were the moto is freedon nd democracy);
- 1003 occasions US troops reported torture to superiors. Electricity used on feet and genitals,
sodomized with water bottle (absurd human degradation);
- Detainee jabbed with screwdriver, electrocuted and sodomized with hose (:barf
:
- levels of US GOVT.US DEFENSE SEC DONALD RUMSFELD said don't stop it(was with conscience):
- report it. US troops were informing superiors for years but had no power to stop it.(same above, a hitler thing);
- Rape of 15 year old by a major/ One official was investigating - Someone came to his house - told him "abandon this case or anything could happen to you" (corruption);
- BLACKWATER14 (elite extermination group, SS Schutzstaffel);
- And all this with the connivance of the MSM (Other NAZI thing);
- May 2006 Blackwater opened fire on an ambulance (No respect to war trades);
- US state dept renewed contract. No Blackwater employee has ever been punished (impunity guaranteed by the state).

I hope this clarify my position.

IF you call this war against Iraq (the war for oil, energy reserves that belong to another nation)

Where is all this oil at??? Wheres the energy reserves at? Aint here in the USA havn't got a GALLON OF OIL TO US. Show me where we got all this free oil hidden????????? Wheres all the energy resources? Sounds like your making up the same claim bush did of WMD (WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION) but your making up FOTAUSA *(Free oil to all the usa)* Get real dude! It is what it is now...
edit on 22-10-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Yeah... wow! I was drawing some parallels, but nothing like what you came up with. I hadn't even thought of the Reichstag fire... wow.
I'm glad I asked you to clarify, that was really interesting. I really enjoy drawing parallels between things in history and modern day happenings... it's kind of eerie in a way, that some things seem to happen over and over again...
You figure that someone, somewhere, would have a big list labeled "These are bad things to do", and whenever someone started treading down one of the paths, they would shove the list in their face, and point to where they were headed.

I think if I ever have the chance to create my very own society, that will be one of the first things that gets done.
the "NOT to do list"... and it will be a founding principle of the new society.

Thanks for the reply!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Sso I say that these are ENERGY RESERVES. Will be used when necessary.

Do not tell me that the Iraqi government is controlled by Iraqi intentions. Is a puppet government controlled by the white house.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
IF you call this war against Iraq (the war for oil, energy reserves that belong to another nation)

Where is all this oil at??? Wheres the energe reserves at? Aint here in the USA havn't got a GALLON OF OIL TO US. Show me where we got all this free oil hiden????????? Sounds like your making up the same claim bush did of WMD (WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION) FOTAUSA *(Free oil to all the usa)*
edit on 22-10-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

One thing that I've always thought, since the entire middle-east scenario has been unfolding...

We can't ever stake a claim to the oil in the middle east. To do so would be tantamount to admitting that it was the reason we went over there in the first place. Even if it's not the reason, it was the word on everyone's lips when the war started. The government could show irrefutable proof that it was not the reason, or even a consideration, for the war... but we would all scream that the proof was fabricated.

I want to use an analogy for it, but I just can't come up with one at this point...

edit - again with the italics... I'm sorry... I have no idea what's causing it.
edit on 22-10-2010 by ConradsLaces because: format

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

You are welcome.

Unfortunately history repeats itself, the people have no memory.

The hypocrisy of our times. Something unusual.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

reply to post by thecinic

Sso I say that these are ENERGY RESERVES. Will be used when necessary.

Do not tell me that the Iraqi government is controlled by Iraqi intentions. Is a puppet government controlled by the white house.

I'll go out on a limb and say okENERGY RESERVES for later use I'm not a psychic I don't really know what they will do in the future for sure.

What I can't give you is still, WHERE IS ALL THIS IRAQ OIL you speak of IN the USA??????????

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

You are welcome.

Unfortunately history repeats itself, the people have no memory.

The hypocrisy of our times. Something unusual.

I'm sure someone, somewhere on the internet, has done it already... but I'd love to make a big timeline/chart and look at the ebb and flow of things like war. Then, compare the wars, and see how many similar "features" each of them has with the others...

I should lobby congress for the creation of the "Not To Do List" ... honestly... it's so simple. Of course, that's the problem... common sense isn't very common at all.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

It seems that the real weapon of mass destruction is the U.S. Army.

they were worried about the Iraqi people. They said: We have to bring freedom, democracy, tolerance for Iraq. Our intelligence has absolute certainty that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction. Watch out world, they have the radioactive mushroom. All this bs comes down to:

WE WANT YOUR OIL AND WE WILL.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join