It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks insurance password (possibly) incoming!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

I wouldn't listen to that website..
You can google anything and find a website that backs it up, doesn't make it true.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
i hope its something that will sit the secret government on its ass

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

your post is COMPLETELY false, since the leaks present information that says Obama continued the same thing Bush was doing, or even increased activity, so really ... its his fault too ...

study more before making these type of statements ...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I have a sad feeling that they've got nothing, 1.4gb of junk data probably to use as a bartering chip by the purported sex offender Assange.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

www.guardian.co.uk...

In a statement, the White House said the chaotic picture painted by the logs was the result of "under-resourcing" under Obama's predecessor, saying: "It is important to note that the time period reflected in the documents is January 2004 to December 2009."

From the white house.

January 2004 to December 2009!

Nuff said?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Obama is continuing the same things and even expanding the war into the entire middle east

Also Bush didn't take over a % of GM as Obama did! That is DISGUSTINGGGG!!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Report on a first-pass, for what it is worth:

Byte distribution analysis reveals a histogram that is approximately uniform although I have not yet calculated any confidence intervals. Double-byte or n-gram analysis may be useful, as may be an autocorrelation analysis, but I am too tired to write any more code tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

The bottom line is that the data set appears to have a high entropy level. This is consistent with either the hypothesis that this is merely random junk or the hypothesis that it is the ciphertext resulting from a reasonably modern block cipher.

The file does not appear to contain a header, at least not one that fits any paradigm I am familiar with. Thus, I think I can safely say that it is not a Windows executable, nor a Word document, Excel spreadsheet, etc.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE
ALL THE TWEETS HAVE DISAPPEARED

ALL YOUR TWEETS ARE BELONG TO US

Sorry...couldn't help myself.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

The point is that the Afghan war logs covered a time frame that could only implicate the former administration, and if there is a future release of Iraq war logs and documents expect the same agenda.. It should be as obvious as the nose on your face.

It is a political season.

Wikileaks is controlled, and agenda driven. They've edited releases, they co-operate with agencies and apparently with agendas as well.

They are anything but the truth, and I suspect are completely compromised, manipulated and controlled, and it seems that anyone high up enough in the US government can pull their strings.

You are free to believe whatever you want, and I am only offering my opinions here.

Trust and truth, you take either or both, but you will not get both simultaneously from wikileaks... And that will be their ultimate fatal flaw.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Spectral Norm

hex dump it and compare to a file encrypted will openssl.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Just a little tip for anyone downloading via torrent sites. You should use a little program called Peerblock, it stops trackers and you can also see what companies are tracking that torrent. Seen companies like the BBC, scientology institute and some other weird ones tracking torrents.

Peerblock does block you going on some webpages (not all) while you're using it, but you can just exit the program after downloading, so not much of a problem there.
edit on 19-10-2010 by Horus12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Here's what's gonna happen ...

**Millions around the world punch in the encryption key digit by precious digit** ...

** Millions huddle in fear and awe as their computer screens light up like the Ark of the Covenant** ...

"Huh ... whaddaya know ... it's a dvdrip of The Hangover"

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
So some people are still afraid of downloading the insurance file despite the fact that countless thousands of other people have already done so?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IamCorrect

By that logic I would jump off a cliff if others were.

I wish what ever is going to happen would happen already.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
reply to post by IamCorrect

By that logic I would jump off a cliff if others were.

I wish what ever is going to happen would happen already.

No, I don't think that's a good analogy at all.
edit on 19-10-2010 by IamCorrect because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Wasn't something special meant to happen monday?

Getting a bit tired of Wikileaks however. The notion that the information is out there with them but they choose not to share it is kind of perplexing. At certain times it seems they just want to get hits on their website.

Gets to the point where they hype it so much, then release the so called "information", which you then realise is something you knew all along.

Wouldn't hold my breath or get excited over this....

And another thing, even though they release this information its kind of sad that nothing really changes. For example the helicopter massacre video. I bet if i asked around 50 people i randomly meet on the street no one would remember or have an idea what im on about.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthKix
Wasn't something special meant to happen monday?

Getting a bit tired of Wikileaks however. The notion that the information is out there with them but they choose not to share it is kind of perplexing. At certain times it seems they just want to get hits on their website.

Gets to the point where they hype it so much, then release the so called "information", which you then realise is something you knew all along.

It's highly unlikely to be the top secret stuff revealing the true motives behind the middle east wars or whatever. It's more likely to be low level classified information involving heaps of operational logs and memos being of no interest to the general public, aside from some indications of bad behavior and violations of protocol buried within.

Only a small and select group of the most senior officials would have access to the juicy stuff that would be of great interest, intel highly unlikely to be leaked to the general public.
edit on 19-10-2010 by IamCorrect because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeATSuser

Doubt that it would turn up anything useful, but I tried it anyway as a sanity check. To wit, I did an OpenSSL encryption of a flat file version of Macbeth by Shakespeare, obtained from Project Gutenberg. No obvious correlations that I can see.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I have to laugh at the amount of people salivating and getting their hoped up that it has to be something to do with E.T affairs.

Don't you guys know the "ordinary" Government knows next to nothing about it anyway? It's the black government thats in control of the E.T secrecy, and they answer to no one.

I'm sick of hearing posts like this, and nothing ever happens. "Your government is evil and corrupt in every way, and here are the papers and documents to prove it."

Yeah? Tell us something we don't know already. Nothing changes. Life stays boring. We stay slaves.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join