It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facility under the Archuleta Mesa in Dulce update..

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by keops

more or less yes. Read the book project beta which focuses on Paul Bennewitz which was very real and shows how this poor man was taken advantage of and led a stray by disinfo agents. By the end of it all you forget about all the UFOs and secret bases etc and realise the real human element and the real soul destroying ordeal the guy went through. I myself need to re-read the book as there is a lot of well researched information and lots of names and places you can cross reference as you read. This is not the case when you try and cross reference potential hoaxes such as Phil Schneider or Costello. Maybe Bennewitz did stumble upon something to begin with but I think he was taken for a ride pretty soon after that and I feel the same thing would have happened if I was in his place.
edit on 8-9-2011 by g60kg because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Note any website that is free to host has a high likelihood of presenting crapola. Angelfire sites for sure have lots of crapola dispensers. Same for youtube, facebook, etc.

Look at it this way. If the information is of value, you don't think somebody would spend $50 to $100 a year to host it?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

is it because hosting something free it's disinfo ? some youtube are good source too

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I bought Project Beta as I was reading the same content on different websites but nothing new and no real information on sources. I just figured if someone has spent years on interviewing and meeting people involved rather than armchair research and then bothered to have the book published the content must be better than the free websites.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

The signal to noise ratio of free websites is very low. Because nothing is invested in the website, there is little incentive to keep it current and fix errors.

Ad supported websites have their problems too. ATS is no exception. You get a thread about obvious baloney like Dulce, it keeps the advert hits rolling.

Youtube, if presenting raw data (video), it can be useful. However, the feedback mechanism is poor. Somebody video tapes flares, shakes the camera a bit, and you have a UFO. Maybe a comment about this will show up, but it gets pushed down the list with comments about "awesome" and "kewl."

The internet has to be the cheapest form of mass communication ever created. For $50 a year you can post your data and say your piece. The mere fact to open a website is tough without a credit card keeps the homeless and under 18 crowd out of the picture. No offense to the young or homeless, but it is hard to do original research without spending a few bucks, if only on travel.

Most free websites and Farcebook, even if presenting something true, are simply echo chambers of other websites.

If you are presented with a pop over peddling a free ipad, maybe the website has other motives. The signal to noise ratio of free websites is very low. Because nothing is invested in the website, there is little incentive to keep it current and fix errors.

Ad supported websites have their problems too. ATS is no exception. You get a thread about obvious baloney like Dulce, it keeps the advert hits rolling.

Youtube, if presenting raw data (video), it can be useful. However, the feedback mechanism is poor. Somebody video tapes flares, shakes the camera a bit, and you have a UFO. Maybe a comment about this will show up, but it gets pushed down the list with comments about "awesome" and "kewl."

The internet has to be the cheapest form of mass communication ever created. For $50 a year you can post your data and say your piece. The mere fact to open a website is tough without a credit card keeps the homeless and under 18 crowd out of the picture. No offense to the young or homeless, but it is hard to do original research without spending a few bucks, if only on travel.

Most free websites and Farcebook, even if presenting something true, are simply echo chambers of other websites.

If you are presented with a pop over peddling a free ipad, maybe the website has other motives.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I would recommended throwing the Dulce book in a bin....its random crap released by Branton ffs !

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
From what I've read, I know about a official patents from Los Alamos Labs scientifics talking about a TBM that melts the rock, and some debris that causes the drill bit, then adhering to the walls of tunnel, forming walls crystallized glass. The name of this TBM given by Los Alamos National Labs scientifics is Subterrene.
edit on 13-10-2012 by rayktheon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rayktheon
From what I've read, I know about a official patents from Los Alamos Labs scientifics talking about a TBM that melts the rock, and some debris that causes the drill bit, then adhering to the walls of tunnel, forming walls crystallized glass. The name of this TBM given by Los Alamos National Labs scientifics is Subterrene.
edit on 13-10-2012 by rayktheon because: (no reason given)

Patents are not proof of existence. There are filed patents for anything and everything you can imagine. There is a patent for a flying saucer submarine, a nuclear powered Ferris wheels, a zero gravity squeezebox, and a jet propelled golf club. If you have $90.00 and a concept, you can file a patent.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join