It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facility under the Archuleta Mesa in Dulce update..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
hey Mods ! I alerted this thread by accident ! just zigged when I shoulda zagged please undo!

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
it's pretty interesting when ATS member Snapmouse ,says he is a lifelong Dulce resident
we asked him if nothing is going at Dulce why the legends? Even a legend has some begining ,why so much smoke if there's no fire? What about ancient Apache stories etc.

he says he does have ancient stories to tell and would be perfectly willing to do so .We say then tell! But he doesn't?

??
More? What would you like to know?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by snapmouse

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
it's pretty interesting when ATS member Snapmouse ,says he is a lifelong Dulce resident
we asked him if nothing is going at Dulce why the legends? Even a legend has some begining ,why so much smoke if there's no fire? What about ancient Apache stories etc.

he says he does have ancient stories to tell and would be perfectly willing to do so .We say then tell! But he doesn't?

??
More? What would you like to know?

i replied on your thread I missed it because I'm usually busy and I only have time these days to dodge in and out missed yer thread sorry

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by DeltaNine

base cannot POSSIBLY exist

And how can you be sure of that, if you ever give you the time to read the Dulce Book as I posted a link to at top.. you will soon realise that with the technology they got there.. no freaking way you will ever find any evidence of the base....

Then you surely gonna say somehing about.. but whats to discues then ? well.. as I said, try and read the dulce book and listen to The Phil Schneider Story, and get the offical numbers for how many woman and children disapearing in the US... and also look at the seismic activity at the places described in the book.. where the base is located and being expanded...

your suspicious fast to deny the dulce story... you working for someone I dont like ?

'
Basic engineering would indicate it's impossible without:

A. Billions of dollars.
B. Hundreds of thousands of construction workers.
C. Mass brainwashing of anyone even remotely connected.
D. If it did exist it would be unnecessary.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Basic engineering would indicate it's impossible without:
A. Billions of dollars.
B. Hundreds of thousands of construction workers.
C. Mass brainwashing of anyone even remotely connected.
D. If it did exist it would be unnecessary.

A: A bunch of nukes
B Alien technology
C Mind control
D black budget funds

Sry, but thats what we are dealing with

edit on 20-10-2010 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2010 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
You cannot be serious. People just didn't notice a bunch of nukes going off in the middle of America during the height of the Cold War?

Alien technology? From which aliens are these?

Mind control huh. That'd be why there's so much mind control going on these days, right? If you can mass mind control people then why hasn't this alleged technology been used to enslave the world?

Black budget funds...nope doesn't wash.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Like I keep saying, you can't prove a negative. That is, you can't prove something doesn't exist. Hence the Dulce stories can rattle around the internet(s) for ever. Those that believe in Dulce don't need any proof.

Regarding Sanchez and the mystery USAF man, you can probably do a reverse FOIA on him to get the name of this USAF person. That is, government requests are logged, so go see who has was researching. I stumble across these reverse FOIAs doing searches. I don't know how to get up to date lists, but the data exists.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

You cannot be serious. People just didn't notice a bunch of nukes going off in the middle of America during the height of the Cold War? Alien technology? From which aliens are these? Mind control huh. That'd be why there's so much mind control going on these days, right? If you can mass mind control people then why hasn't this alleged technology been used to enslave the world? Black budget funds...nope doesn't wash.

-Nukes going off

"There was a 'gas buggy project' where nukes were detonated underground back in the 60's, Operation Plowshare" CHECK

-Alien technology, From which aliens are these you ask..

"well, you should really read this Dulce files CHECK"

-Mind control?

Again, if you read about the subject you are commenting about.. you whould know mind control

"MIND MANIPULATING EXPERIMENTS... The Dulce Base has studied mind control implants; Bio-Psi Units; ELF Devices capable of Mood, Sleep and Heartbeat control, etc.

"D.A.R.P.A. [Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency] is using these technologies to manipulate people. They established 'The Projects,' set priorities, coordinate efforts and guide the many participants in these undertakings. Related Projects are studied at Sandia Base by 'The Jason Group' [of 55 Scientists]. They have secretly harnessed the Dark Side of Technology and hidden the beneficial technology from the public.

-enslave the world?

Ohh but yes.. we are allready slaves to the elite, I just choose to spend my time writing about it

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Thats just being rude
I just wish you whould read that [snip]book..

I just got a strong feeling about this dulce case, and I really wish there somehing more I could do then talking about it..

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 27-10-2010 by elevatedone because: Mod Edit

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
it's not Drivel Delta Nine

like most debunkers you're so sure you already know everything you don't need to read the books

it's true

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It's clearly drivel.

Look, it's an engineering impossibility. I mean, look at the NORAD complex and remember how much the US crowed about it, mostly to rub it into the Soviets' face. Now, if this base truly did exist then it would have elicited a similar amount of press.

Critical thinking, it's your friend.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Mountain complexes are reasonable to engineer. The fact that the mountain exists implies the land is stable, else it wouldn't be a mountain. ;-) There are plenty of known mountain complexes.

Underground construction, at least with any volume, is another story. Tunnels are fine, but big open spaces are another story. Even in a mine, you leave rock as support. Wooden supports in a mine are a joke. But Dulce has enough open space to fight a war. Doh! I don't think so.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
please, please, now!

don't be so sure of yourself as being right about the impossibility of these complexs. i have a picture of a tunnel melting machine that has USAF painted on it in the early sixties we heard on the news they couls melt the tunnel and it left the walls slick like glass. that news dissappeared. but my picture has a date of 1973 on the tunnel starting point december 1973 is what the sicn says
cheyyanne mountain= a yes...right near the famous rocky flats arsenal at denver =a yes all the alert air force bases have underground complexs off the ends of the runway....want more.... i could write volumes about the complexes....i was air force in 1970 on

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
One of the things i love about ATS, never let facts, logic or common sense get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

Maybe the new motto instead of Deny Ignorance?
I love this site!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

Melted rock..oh please. Even if you melt the rock, it will solidify as you transport it, so melting doesn't help much. I think I will pass on your underground base information.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I know the tunnel melting machines exist and I know they were used in Iraq
in the late fifties. They are real and they work just as is said . Once again you are confusing the issue by characterizing the tunnel building as explosions

so I tell you that it takes a few people not an 1000s and with the nuclear boring machines it's easy to make bases underground . See that's the point of something called technological advancement ,it makes the difficult easy and the impossible possible.

yes in the stone age it would have taken 1000s ,centuries, if they could do it at all , So you think the underground base at Wright Patterson which dozens of my friends family worked at for years was built by cavemen using Llama skin ropes and antler pics and wooden sleds and rollers? Funny

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
on the subject of melting rock in tunnels..........Here is a hint / tip

look up a movie made in 1967 called Battle Beneath the Earth

www.imdb.com...

the writer Charles Vetter and the director Monty Tully ...were both heavily involved with both Naval research and Darpa before it became what it is now.

snoopyuk

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
on the subject of melting rock in tunnels..........Here is a hint / tip

look up a movie made in 1967 called Battle Beneath the Earth

www.imdb.com...

wow that's weird snoop!!! similar to what I gather actually is happening an underground war I don't think they're using Nukes but I will say if nuked every entrance and sealed the bastards in for eternity it would instanlty be a better world

the writer Charles Vetter and the director Monty Tully ...were both heavily involved with both Naval research and Darpa before it became what it is now.

snoopyuk

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join