It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are EVPS So Scary?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I speak with confidence through the application of personal experience in the matter that spans many years.

Have you encountered a ghost who does what it pleases, and are you 100% sure of that? All of my encounters have been cycles of behavior, so I am speaking from personal experiences.

They are who they think they are, I've never met a ghost who wasted its time lying.

Yes ghosts are bound to our perception of time, because they are not dead, they are dying.

We are reborn, I've experienced it personally, as have hundreds of thousands of others who have channeled it into the teachings of every major mystery school on the planet.

When you die I can promise you that your spirit does not become part of a beetle, because that beetle is complete without any of you. It is your body that is left behind to nurture the earth

I know, because I know, I've been there. I remember.

To point out once more, these are wisdoms gained through my personal interactions with the paranormal and do not apply to every single instance discovered. Much has been discussed and exchanged through my peers and shamanic linage in regards to these phenomena.

If you have a problem with these expressions, please share your own personal accounts that generated your wisdom as I am always open to receiving peoples views on what they have experienced.

edit on 21-10-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
I speak with confidence through the application of personal experience in the matter that spans many years.

Have you encountered a ghost who does what it pleases, and are you 100% sure of that? All of my encounters have been cycles of behavior, so I am speaking from personal experiences.

They are who they think they are, I've never met a ghost who wasted its time lying.

Yes ghosts are bound to our perception of time, because they are not dead, they are dying.

We are reborn, I've experienced it personally, as have hundreds of thousands of others who have channeled it into the teachings of every major mystery school on the planet.

When you die I can promise you that your spirit does not become part of a beetle, because that beetle is complete without any of you. It is your body that is left behind to nurture the earth

I know, because I know, I've been there. I remember.

I was'nt trying to start an argument here.

I understand that you base what you say on personal experiences, but your perception could still be wrong. Theres no way you can say that your 100% in what you say. Yet you speak like you are. Well im not.

Have you encountered a ghost who does what it pleases, and are you 100% sure of that?

Ive never had such a prolonged experience with a ghost that i could begin to form any oppinion. I never claimed that what i was saying was true, but it could be, as could what you say.

A. So your saying you've actualy met a ghost. Why did'nt you just ask them and save all this time.
B. Everybodys who they think they are, and how can you say with such confidence that ghosts dont lie. You must have some proof.

Ok this sounds interesting.

How and when have you experinced it personaly. Given the fact that your still alive. Hundreds of thousands of people believe Elvis is still alive but i havent seen him. As for channeling it in to the teachings of every major mystery school on the planet. Thats a religious or faith issue. I dont share those beliefs or know enough about it to comment so i dont want to go there in case i offend you in any way.

When you die I can promise you that your spirit does not become part of a beetle, because that beetle is complete without any of you. It is your body that is left behind to nurture the earth.

You can promise away my friend, but that wont make it true. I dont think you should even be making promises about things that you cant possibly know. Thats how cults start is it?

Just to be clear here. Im not saying what you think is'nt true. You have to understamnd that not everybody see this the way you do. I have my own beliefs and i intend to keep them. I base my beliefs on what i've uncovered on the subject aswell as experiences that ive had. I dont claim that mine are 100% true, only that they are a possiblity. Which you cant deny that they are.

edit on 21-10-2010 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
No need for concern friend, I'm loving this conversation as you're engaging in the matter like a true gentleman.

As I read your posts though, it feels like we are on 2 different mountain peaks describing what we see. I no longer feel the need to question the plausibility of what I believe to be true because I have found a system and understanding that works in most situations I encounter - but I am always open to hearing other points of view and integrating their wisdom into my understanding of the paranormal.

I never step forward into a situation saying "I might be wrong folks"

I step forward with a flaming sword of my own personal truth and go as far as I can, and learn all that their is to learn. But if we do not forge our own sword of truth and remain skeptical about what could be I often wonder if progress will be lessened in the arenas of learning?

You probably do interact with many lost souls on a daily basis, I bet some follow you around thinking you might be there son, or perhaps a girlfriend is looking for their big brother to take care of them. We cannot fully experience their experience when they are trapped in the process of dying.

You arent going to like this, but I dont need proof unless im trying to prove something...for me this just is. A lost soul is who they are. But heres an interesting thought, what if who they are is a liar? Thats a new spin on it. Then definitely I could see a ghost lying about perhaps being a woman, when indeed they could be a transexual.

I would go into greater detail about my personal experiences regarding reincarnation, but I think speaking about the process would violate the T&C of ATS. To be clear on the matter though I have had experiences though many teachers and their processes that have allowed me greater insight into who I've been and who/what I am.

Its not a religious issue if nearly every religion agrees on it, and every shamanic lineage and nearly every new age mystery school. I suppose its a matter of if you remember it or not? But you dont have to worry because knowledge of it is irrelevant to your current experience so really the truth of that matter isnt worth debating

I make promises all the time, dont take it personally if its not true, its just what I know to be true.

Whats so bad about a cult? Theres lots of cool ones out there that arent all bad, in fact its the way human civilization began, little groups of people with pagan beleifs following a shaman. If anything to be in balance in this world we should all revert back to little cults with happiness as our goals.

Just to be clear here. Im not saying what you think is'nt true. You have to understamnd that not everybody see this the way you do. I have my own beliefs and i intend to keep them. I base my beliefs on what i've uncovered on the subject aswell as experiences that ive had. I dont claim that mine are 100% true, only that they are a possiblity. Which you cant deny that they are

My friend, you are searching for something to believe and I commend you for that.

I am explaining what I know, even if appears false to many, and it is subject to change.

Thanks so much for this

edit on 21-10-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

I admire your belief in your beliefs.

Your right! i am searching, i know im nowhere near where i want to be. Your obviously a lot further along the path than i am and perhaps in time. I'll realise, what you say you already know.

Im just enjoying the trip. Thats why i like to throw all kinds of possibiltys out there for discusion no matter how asurd they sound to some.

I continue to gather my evidence and im working on some more spiritual based forms of exploration. Im somebody that does'nt like to be taught, but instead likes to discover. I can understand why you dont want to share your experiences thats why i never asked. I could'nt provide any proof of most of mine except for my word.
Even if i could i doubt anyone would believe me anyways.

Its a very personal journey and one we should all undertake at some point in our short lives in my opinion.

Hope i did'nt offend you in any way.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Hey thanks a lot max for that detailed scenario.
You know I never considered that maybe a ghost isn't mad at "YOU", but that they may be mad at something else instead. I guess it is easy for living people to forget that ghosts are thinking people also with all the same emotions and behaviors as before albeit in a more profound way.

I can see that if you are person in a place where someone is angry that because you are there their anger is automatically targeted toward you just because you are there, not because you did anything wrong per se. Like you said mistaken identity.

Also When you consider it like that, it makes me wonder why people are really afraid of them anyway.
Last night I had a dream I saw my dead grandfather, though he looked healthier and younger, but he was just talking about all kinds of nonsense to my dad. When I saw him in my dream I wasn't scared sense technically he was a ghost, even if it was a memory. So why be afraid when you see someone in waking hours who are just as much remembered?

Thanks for the insight.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
some great replies here and i appreciate the sharing. i once taught an old school and saw a blue cloud or haze and was able to look at it directly for a few seconds. before this i would have laughed 'believers' out of the house. just why most evps recordings seem to suggest a scary realm,i dont know,but we ALL have an interesting journey ahead of us.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
"I have the body of a pig."
www.youtube.com...
Freaked my girlfriend out and she cant listen to it again.
edit on 23-10-2010 by Kaiwynn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiwynn
"I have the body of a pig."
www.youtube.com...
Freaked my girlfriend out and she cant listen to it again.
edit on 23-10-2010 by Kaiwynn because: (no reason given)

Interesting. I noticed that the "pig" had a British accent. Earlier in the discussion, someone talked about EVPs in different languages. I wonder about accents, too. Has anyone heard another EVP with a distinguishable accent or dialect?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
as far as i can tell if you are in an english speaking country you are going to hear english because that is the language dominantly spoken.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It can be chilling and scary if it's a voice that just whispered in the dark...out of no where it seems, into your ear. I found the ones who answer questions better than "come here" or "go away",which might just be wind from a crack in an old stone building, but rather the ones who say" Yes, I did that" or "I am here"...ones that seem more than just a scratchy whispers that anyone can say it means one word or another.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Yea EVPs always seem crazy.
The common calling a family member or "leave now" Hahaha.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join