It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microwave targeting, inducing heart-rate increase?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The other night I went to bed as usual. I was woken at silly o' clock with terror - my heart rate was sky-high. Felt like it had skipped several beats, or stuttered, and that this physical shock had woken me.

Within seconds I'd calmed, and drifted back off to sleep.

How long later I don't know, but it seemed very quick - the same thing, exactly the same, happened again. This time, even when I was awake, my heart was skipping and stuttering. I was frozen with fear. It didn't seem natural. I hadn't been agitated in the hours before going to bed, and I'd calmed down before going back to sleep.

After a short while, my exhaustion (partially induced by the fear) helped me calm, and I slipped back to sleep.

The next thing I was aware of was floating by my window, looking down at a non-descript, dark coloured van with a small satellite-dish on the top, at the front. I've had OOBEs before, and retrospectively I think the physical shock was forcing one - though at the time it seemed a long blur of a dream/nightmare.

And cue the heart stuttering..!!! It started up again, and I woke in my bed, again unable to slow or steady my heart-rate for several seconds.

Fell asleep; floating sensation again - looked out the window and saw two men in the van, messing with some box - like a remote control for a model plane or boat is a good approximation.

Woke up, heart-rate ten to the dozen, but this time I stayed awake, sweating and trembling. I didn't get up to check if there was anything outside, but heard briefly the noise of a car or van further off down the end of our road.

Scary stuff - I'd put it down to a dream at first, but then other weird things happened the following couple of days (gang stalking incidences).

Today, while checking something else out online, I found this:

Allen Frie also reports that he could speed up, slow down or stop the hearts of isolated frogs by synchronizing the pulsed rate of a microwave beam with the heart itself. According to Dr. Robert Becker, similar results have been obtained using live frogs, which shows that it is technically feasible to produce heart attacks with rays designed to penetrate the human chest

source

Now I'm bricking it. For those who don't know, I was previously known on here as NoahTheSumerian, and due to a couple of things I swapped my profile to 'start afresh' on here. It hasn't made the difference I'd hoped, so I have no issues sharing that change of identity with you now. I wrote a thread under the Noah username called Hands up if you're a little confused, which can be referred to if you want to know more about me and why this recent experience scared the living hoopla out of me.

Thanks to all.

Fly/ Noah.
edit on 19-10-2010 by FlyInTheOintment because: changed thread title and intro paragraph

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'd like to add that I've been experiencing a lot of these odd sorts of things over the years, but this is one step closer to being deadly.

In recent months I believe I was targeted with a similar sort of device which induced electric shock sensations in the brain; same modus operandi - waking me up multiple times with the terror of the physical shock to my system - also an auditory 'sonic boom', heard as I was on the edge of falling asleep - that one is detailed on a thread which moderator Memory Shock participated in. Mind Control - progressive discussion

We seem to have a lot in common - in terms of being some kind of test subject for these technologies.

As a member who has been around since early part of 2010, I'm not naiive in expecting people to believe me without question, but a lot of relevant info about other experiences can be gleaned from the thread I linked above in my first post..

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I read about something similar not too long ago when looking into the deaths of supposed 'free energy' inventors, here...

Free-Energy Battery Inventor Killed at Airport?

Bearden also speculates about the cause of death, citing a technology that shoots an electromagnetic beam that destroys the body's control of its heartbeat. He said there are two basic sizes of the Venus ECCM technique. One has a range of around thirty feet, and the other, about the size of a bazooka, has an effective range of around 200 feet.

Bearden claims to have been hit with such a device along with his colleague Ken Moore while at a restaurant several years ago. They felt the fibrillation and saw the would-be assassin about 20 feet away, with his suit coat pulled back, exposing a book-sized shooter. Fortunately, they were near an emergency exit and were able to get away before a lethal dose was received.

Source

So 'they' supposedly have these types of devices and use them often. The question remains; Why would they want you dead?

I'd still get myself checked out by a doctor before jumping to such conclusions.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Thanks for the info; very interesting stuff... I'm always amazed that people don't seem to take these things (along with the 'through the wall' surveillance tech and 'voice to skull' psy-ops tech) seriously, despite the existence of various patents, and scores of testimonies of people who have experienced the effect of being targeted, or who have been involved in using the tech to target someone.

I'll be back at some point soon to update this thread with relevant info which might go some way to explain the reasoning for the attack. It doesn't surprise me that there's very little interest - I guess people are unnerved by the possibility that these things exist, or perhaps they believe I'm delusional.

I'm a lucid and intelligent man (for the record), and I know the differences between the experiences of a dreams, panic attacks or OOBEs, or simple nightmarish states of anxiety. The physical symptoms of raised heartbeat, stuttering and skipped beats haven't occurred since, and never occurred prior to the night on which the OP experience took place. Therefore I can't believe that this might be a general health-related issue, or dream, or delusion. There are too many factors coming together in the one experience to dismiss this as anything other than a deliberate targeting with some sort of narrow-focus beam technology.

One thing that stood out (which I hadn't thought to include in the OP for some reason) was a perception throughout the whole experience that they weren't actually trying to kill me; just to send a message, to warn me off from 'something or other' (very long story), or to show me what they're capable of, to keep me in a state of fear regarding their capabilities etc.

Will head back soon - thanks again,

Fly.

new topics

top topics

join