It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots hit Pentagon; temporary lockdown

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
So, cameras didn't catch it? No one saw it?
Maybe it's all a setup to stop more DOD budget cuts?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
When I read this, my imagination tells me this could have been a Mission Impossible style situation that went bad. You know, cloak-and-dagger stuff. Spy vs. Spy. Jason Bourne, etc.

Probably some agent trying to escape from Pentagon area after getting chased down by Jack Bauer.

Spy probably got away, or not, either way, we'll never get to hear to the true story.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Probably some agent trying to escape from Pentagon area after getting chased down by Jack Bauer.

Nah, there'd be piles of dead bodies all over the place, blue lights everywhere, and some good looking chick on the webcam...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

it was probably mi5

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Cameras are not going to pick up some loon lobbing shots from 500 yards away. Its a rather large target to hit for anyone with a high power rifle.

Look how long it took to nab the DC sniper who was popping off rounds from the trunk of his car.

There are a lot of pissed off people right now in this country and I can only expect more of the same in the months and years to come. Look at France right now. All because of cutbacks on pension benefits and a bump in the retirement age. All events that could easily strike the US as our nation falls ever deeper into debt and despair.

Time to stash your good weapons and prepare to hand over the junk when they come knocking on your door.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Time to stash your good weapons and prepare to hand over the junk when they come knocking on your door.

Good Plan!

Everyone should have a "throw-away" gun. Its not just for cops anymore.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I say we spend billions on a new project to mount sound detectors on the grounds around the Pentagon that will listen for shots fired and allow them to trianglate the source of the shots and then we can use drones to attack the terrorist who fired said shots. But to protect the public we must allow the government to buy up the land in the surrounding area and close the roads within a mile of the Pentagon. We can build some concentration camps to hold anybody who is unwilling to move and hold them there for reeducation befor putting them back into the public. It will be for your own saftey because if the government can't run the military from the Pentagon then our national security is at threat. We must do this! Its for our own saftey people!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
just think what the old artillerymen from all the armed forces could do to the whole shebang in one afternoon, from 20 to 30 miles away?

i think the gooberment needs to clean up their act before the good ole boys do it forem

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

We have those bullet detectors in the UK:

www.blastproofandfiresolutions.co.uk...

I bet the pentacon already has them too.

This was probably some kids doing a dare...check facebook etc they are probably bragging about it right now.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I'm not sure what to think either, but I am leaning towards maybe a hunter(s) got brave and/or bored, and was maybe listening to Rush's morning show while sipping a little bravery from a whiskey bottle while hating on the Gvmnt?
Just a stab .....

spec

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Don't be ridicules, they have tons of security .... mostly at the airport strip search grandma but hey its there. Pretty sure the malls and post office are all well protected too.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
well we can always hope its a couple of bunker busters next time
i like the fact a member of the public reported it arnt places like this meant to be secure? if you can hit the building you can hit some one on its grounds!
edit on 19-10-2010 by danielhanson420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by danielhanson420

I doubt bunker busters would touch the real pentagon...ever wonder why on 911 or today with the gunshots we are told that area hit is under "reconstruction/rennovation" ?

Thats because the real Pentagon exists a few kilometres underground,beyond the reach of all known offensive technologies.

At least,you would expect that to be the case-anyone leaving their main operating base open to attack must in these days be insane or supid or both.

I doubt the Pentagon are stupid...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by svpwizard
reply to post by getreadyalready

Don't be ridicules, they have tons of security .... mostly at the airport strip search grandma but hey its there. Pretty sure the malls and post office are all well protected too.

RIGHT!

Fire off some potshots at the Pentagon and everyone walks around scratching their heads wondering what happened, but try to take a decent sized tube of toothpaste on an airplane and plan to get strip searched and interrogated!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthWizard

They've been talking about how people on the terror watch list can buy guns in this country. There are 7 year old kids on that list. All day long they've been playing up the story of this "security loophole" as they've been characterizing it.

They've even been touting it on FOX. It's funny because this is Rahm Emanuel's great idea.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I 've been thinking that we're missing the true significance of this event. Well, the shot's fired and the thrown book. All of the false flag events to date have been hyped up with the "they attacked us" mantra, unforgivable.

But here we have real incidents of attack, certainly less serious than 911 or ok, but real. Real people, real anger. The manner in which these have been brushed off makes me deeply suspicious. I also think these will increase sharply in the near future, as more and more people are disposessed.

Our president had a drink thrown at him at an important horse race recently. The thrower is having the book of the law thrown at him, but very few people blame him.

<< 1   >>

join