It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Donnell Intends to Make You All Convert to her Religion

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by yoesse

O’Donnell: Let me just clarify…you’re telling me that the separation of church and state is found in the First Amendment?

Coons: What I’m telling you is no establishment of religion.

O’Donnell: [looking perplexed] That’s in the First Amendment?

The only thing really up for debate here is reality and some people's ability to pecieve it.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

"The First Amendment does? ... So you're telling me that the separation of church and state, the phrase 'separation of church and state,' is in the First Amendment?" Her words. Pretty clear.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by yoesse

"The First Amendment does? ... So you're telling me that the separation of church and state, the phrase 'separation of church and state,' is in the First Amendment?" Her words. Pretty clear.

Is there something unclear about the "her words" posted just above your version of "her words?"

Which set of "her words" am I supposed to go on?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by yoesse

Are you seriously defending O'Donnell?? You have to be kidding me!!

If you vote for her, you accept:

- That she has no real education.
- Believes in a 6k year old earth and creationism.
- Believes scientists (who are always evil ofc) create mice with fully functional brains
- Witchcraft
- Too many funds allocated for AIDS research (mostly because only gays get AIDS...right???)
- Against gays/lesbians
- Against masturbation
- No clue about separation of church and state

So basically, you are voting for a woman who has an understanding of how the world works comparable to that of someone from the middle ages.

If you seriously vote for that woman, you vote for stupidity representing you...and that says a lot about you.

edit on 22-10-2010 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
If i'm correct the United States was colonized by religious freaks wasn't it? England had the forsythe to not let the puritans be buzz kills. I'm not a religious man but i do believe in a higher power but i dont need to pay for it with money. People spend entire lives looking for god but just like the idiot that lost his wallet and didnt bother to check his other back pocket, it was always thiere.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by yoesse

Ahh uhhm! You need to study the United States Constitution more.
Read it and weep.
Source

[N]o religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Thank god this idiot didn't get elected.

We don't have to worry about this nutcase.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Really in my 30 years of life what has a politician really done for anyone? Do they pay my bills, wash my clothes, or give a poop about me or my nieghbors? We get rilled up about who is in power but we forget that they are the one ones with the high salaries and job security. Meanwhile the rest of us end up paying for it with tax hikes and idiotic laws to make more revenue for them. I wish village life was a norm, when you didn't want a leader you exiled him and got a new one. No lawyers, politicians, lies, fraud, crooked cops, laws that only the poor have to obey, food poison or the unjust legal system. Maybe we should start over again and like in the old days have the leaders fight for it whom ever lives leads.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Yeah but why do public official's and in court have to use a bible? I dont read the bible i dont see it as fact but if i swear to tell the truth and the whole truth and i am a official or in court i can lie because its not what i beleive in. Maybe instead of a bible we should use a book based on whaqt will happen to your body if you we catch you lying cheating or stealing in public office and police officials.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Yeah to be honest that woman may have been a plant to make the Tea party folks look bad.

Its true, there are some dumb ppl in the Tea party, but there are some
dumb democrats too.

I have met some really smart ppl in both parties, and some really stupid ppl
in both parties.

I am not a member of either party.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Ha

She can try...
She's a LOSER.

Praise the Lord.

top topics