It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Donnell Intends to Make You All Convert to her Religion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Christine O'Donnell is not only ignorant of the Constitution she claims to hold in high regard, but actually would intend to force your children to practice her version of religion if given the chance. She is a dangerous politician representing an even more dangerous group of extreme religious zealots.

O'Donnell Questions Separation of Church and State

While the American government is a thoroughly corrupt, inept and destructive behemoth on both "sides" (same coin), it will only get worse if such religious crazies begin to enact their religious Christo-Sharia theocratic oppression.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Shes one of those politicians who want to turn the United States into a Christian Theocracy. There are a LOT of right wingers out there that would LOVE to turn the US into a Christian Theocracy with it's very own Christian version of Sharia Law.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Well whatever chance she had at winning just got tossed out with those comments. This woman is ignorant and dangerous to our country if ever in power. Bible thumper that would try to force her religion onto everyone else VIA legislation.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Don't worry about it. She can't win.
Unfortunately that means Coons will go to DC with his Obama knee pads on.
Either one getting in office and we the people suffer for it.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
She wants us to convert?
I did not know she was even a Muslim.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Another 'face-palm' moment, brought to you by Christine O'Donnell

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f94dbb7da7cc.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

O'DONNELL IS A CLOWN!!!

I am a Tea Partier. I am a Conservative. And, I do not endorse, support, condone, or otherwise even admit that O'Donnell is a viable candidate for anything other than homecoming queen at a catholic school!

This chick is crazy, and she is not representative of the current movement where regular people are trying to get involved and wrestle back some sort of control over the government.

THIS IS A TRICK!!

TPTB will put a pretty face and a lot of TV time on somebody and declare them as a representative of YOUR ideas, and then they will either put them into power as a puppet, or they will DEMONIZE them and destroy your whole movement.

I repeat.

O'Donnell, Palin, Beck, Tea Party Express.....they are tricks! Slights of hand. More of the same. They are not representative of small town America, or the Conservative movement, or even the Tea Party movement as it exists on your local level.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
ALL THOSE SAYING OBAMA IS JUST AS BAD ARE WRONG. Then go out and vote for all those nutty republicans and see your social security end. Unemployment insurance end. Any degree of health insurance end. Corporations be totally free to outsource jobs without prohibition.
Drug companies be allowed to kill us. No limit to corporations giving bribes to the congress. [That was done by the republicans on the supreme court]
Religion be taught in schools, and much more lunacy, not to mention wars, wars and more wars like Bush did in Iraq.

USE YOUR HEAD PEOPLE and take at least the worst of two evils or really get ready to suffer!

For I guarantee you the republicans will destroy this civilization as we know it and bring us back to serfdom

edit on 19-10-2010 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
Christine O'Donnell is not only ignorant of the Constitution she claims to hold in high regard, but actually would intend to force your children to practice her version of religion if given the chance. She is a dangerous politician representing an even more dangerous group of extreme religious zealots.

O'Donnell Questions Separation of Church and State

While the American government is a thoroughly corrupt, inept and destructive behemoth on both "sides" (same coin), it will only get worse if such religious crazies begin to enact their religious Christo-Sharia theocratic oppression.

I guess that there are some that do not understand what the word "ESTABLISH" means in the first amendment.
The first amendment doesn't restrict the Church from establishing Government so there is no separation from that stand point.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Read history much? How many major wars has this country been in that had a Democrat in the white house?
God save us from revisionists !!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
ALL THOSE SAYING OBAMA IS JUST AS BAD ARE WRONG. Then go out and vote for all those nutty republicans and see your social security end.

I think we had Social Security before Obama?

Unemployment insurance end.

GOOD!! It should end! Long before "99 weeks" of pay for nothing?

Any degree of health insurance end.

I've had Health Insurance since before Obama even had a job?

Corporations be totally free to outsource jobs without prohibition.
Drug companies be allowed to kill us. No limit to corporations giving bribes to the congress. [That was done by the republicans on the supreme court]

Has any of that changed? If it has changed, I might give Obama a Kudos, but I haven't seen a single change to any of those things?

Religion be taught in schools,

As long as it is taught as one of the many plausible theories out there, fine. Good even! If I remember right, we didn't have nearly as many of these school problems when schools were left to teach their own curriculums, and teachers and principles were allowed to actually discipline children, or at least expel them?!?

USE YOUR HEAD PEOPLE and take at least the worst of two evils or really get ready to suffer!

We have been voting the "lesser of two evils" for many decades, and maybe it has slowed our decline, but it certainly has not benefitted us in any way!

NOPE! This time around vote for the most drastic response possible. Hell I don't care if you vote communist! Just vote for something other than the "lesser of two evils."
edit on 19-10-2010 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal

And this would be why we are where we are.

Vote for the lesser of two evils and you're stilled *snip*; so try voting for someone who isn't evil for once.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 10/19/2010 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Actually I do agree with you, it has become a standard tactic to eliminate citizen based movements.
Obama has done a similar thing with a sensible progressive movement. He (and Congress) forgot the sensible progressive ideas as soon as they had control (e.g. a clean energy infrastructure, a free internet, more individual social liberties, basic health care - not that feed the corporate beast thing that was passed) and went back to the 1930's democratic platform mixed with a totalitarian approach both to the citizenry and world politics.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Exactly! I actually voted for Obama based on what was in your post, but I got something entirely different.

My brother completed his Masters Degree in economics this summer, and he wrote a paper on how Obama is the first president in history to campaign in the middle and then move left after election.

Every previous president campaigned either right or left, but once elected they realized they had to move to the middle to be successful. Obama campaigned down the middle, but then shot off into left field?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

I am one of Obama's harshest critics. But that just tells you how bad the Republicans are.

As for wars in history and support of Israel, I agree the dems are just as bad. But deal with present history and with the rest of the post regarding domestic issues such as unemployment, social security, outsourcing jobs, loading the supreme court with corporate flunkies, getting rid of the minimum wage, and more in-human stuff the Republicans will do to you and your children while they make the rich richer.

Look we should be realistic, and vote in those people dems, republicans [the few left there are], and independents who want to at least let us eat and live a modest middle class life.

A lot of you young guys and gals here don’t understand

THERE WIL BE NO JOBS FOR YOU IN AMERICA BUT AT BURGER KING, WALL MART, AND A HOSPITAL ORDERLY!

IF WE DON’T WAKE UP AND SEE THE CORPORATE STRUCTURE TRYING TO DESTROY US [ with republican tea party philosophy at its vanguard] WE WILL BE DESTROYED N THE NEXT DECADE.

At least SOME of the dems understand this and give lip service to this though of course not enough.

You see I grew up working in the auto industry and had to leave it becasue of outsourcing and then went into the IT industry and before my eyes watched millions of middle class jobs get shipped overseas.
I WORKED FOR CARLY FIORINA WHEN SHE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF IT JOBS AT HP OVERSEAS
I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT FOR I HAVE LIVED IT!
edit on 19-10-2010 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

My brother...wrote a paper on how Obama is the first president in history to campaign in the middle and then move left after election.

I can't seem to remember that Obama ran as a moderate. You're not the first person to mention this, but I just keep scratching my head.

Actually, Obama ran on the flimsiest platform in my memory--hope and change.

Everything about him, including his friends, his book(s), his voting record just screamed left-wing ideologue.

Now, he's the president of the United States of America.

There really isn't anything anyone can do about it lawfully, so I think this is a very good time for all Americans to do some serious soul-searching about who we are, what it means to an American, and what future we would like to see for America.

It's apparent to me that some people just haven't been paying attention.
edit on 2010/10/19 by GradyPhilpott because: clarity and coherence

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Thats actually a good point. I guess saying nothing = middle? He did run on the flimsiest platform ever and won by twitter, facebook, and "obama girl."

How come no other president ever had a personal cheerleader? Seems like a great plan! Except it didn't work out so well for McCain, but then I guess he let his talk too much, instead of just looking pretty and dancing around sometimes.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

O'DONNELL IS A CLOWN!!!

I am a Tea Partier. I am a Conservative. And, I do not endorse, support, condone, or otherwise even admit that O'Donnell is a viable candidate for anything other than homecoming queen at a catholic school!

This chick is crazy, and she is not representative of the current movement where regular people are trying to get involved and wrestle back some sort of control over the government.

THIS IS A TRICK!!

TPTB will put a pretty face and a lot of TV time on somebody and declare them as a representative of YOUR ideas, and then they will either put them into power as a puppet, or they will DEMONIZE them and destroy your whole movement.

I repeat.

O'Donnell, Palin, Beck, Tea Party Express.....they are tricks! Slights of hand. More of the same. They are not representative of small town America, or the Conservative movement, or even the Tea Party movement as it exists on your local level.

I applaud you!

A lot more Tea Partiers need to come forth and say this, because those that you mentioned "O'Donnell, Palin, Beck, Tea Party Express" are all making the Tea Party look like a giant joke, where the punchline is equal parts frightening and hilarious.

Again, a lot more TP's need to start speaking out against the crazies of your party because you are all being clumped together. O'Donnell, Palin, Beck, etc are getting the publicity and we see you all as one in the same. I was relieved to read your post. I wish there were more people like you so that your voices can be heard over the *snip* crazy talk.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 10/19/2010 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Being a real Witch for 35 years Id have to vote against all these fundies. Ones form of worship is for ones own practices. Just as ones sexual orientation is for there own person. Anyone that says there going to "Convert" everyone to there own narrow minded viewpoint, is dangerous.

Oh and side note that female tea party person running for the senate seat up north, is just another "Wannbe". Lots of fakers in the world. If your going to do something in the shadows don't talk about it. She gives real witches a bad name. And to date there are over 30 million registered witches, pagans, etc. Thats alot of voters to piss off.

Something spooky this way comes..

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

LOL!

So now O'Donnell gives a bad name to:
Conservatives
Tea Partiers
Christians
and
Witches!!

She is a one woman wrecking crew! How the hell is she staying a viable candidate?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join